Forza 6 Photo thread

^^Look like a spaceship. Really shows the design of the car.

This car has me hooked. In FM6 and PCars.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

.So I have FH2/FM6 and FH3 all queuing up on my slow broadband. 150GB.!

thats crazy, i would never ever get games as downloads, most i ever go for is a bout 1- 2 gig...mines well slow, suicide getting anything that big @torque99 games for me are always on a disc!!!!!..:)

also @doblocruiser it is a good game, i bought the xbox one and this a couple of months ago...the sounds alone make you think, what the heck are pd doing...hehe...

Cheers @imported_rik19 I have looked but I am hoping it is there somewhere even on replay. Otherwise a few of mine might have scrapes on ;)

I like your Bike shots on the other threads, probably not for me though yet (later in year) and I will wait for FH3 and not get Ride2 at the moment. :cheers:

Porsche Cayman Feature..I love this car in this game, interior, engine noise and handling are great.

I have damage on the car, on FH2 you can press L2 and it resets damage is there a way to get rid of damage in FM6 I can't seem to find a way for the photos.?

View attachment 584654
View attachment 584653 View attachment 584652 View attachment 584651 View attachment 584650 View attachment 584649 View attachment 584648 View attachment 584647 View attachment 584646
Unfortunately there is not a way to do it on the Motorsport series, for some reason. A feature that is really needed, in my opinion.

Back