Forza 6 Photo thread

Great captures @turk1993 It is very realistic this camera once you know how to get that softer 'aperture'. Nice to see some one else on here too and I must try that Hellcat SRT out ;)👍
I hope they gave us options for the lens and bokeh effect in Forza 7. Cuz once you have a clean bokeh effect it looks more natural and real. BTW the Hellcat is a beast don't waste time, i know you will take great pictures with it ;)

@torque99

Love the R8 in those shots. 👍

I hope they gave us options for the lens and bokeh effect in Forza 7. Cuz once you have a clean bokeh effect it looks more natural and real. BTW the Hellcat is a beast don't waste time, i know you will take great pictures with it ;)

Actually I'm hoping they have redone the lighting model in general to make the game look more real and photorealistic but that's going a bit off-topic. ;)

Yep I have wondered I always thought it was because I caught the car at speed/lift off, quite a few games seem to have floaty cars..Darker shadows needed maybe ;)👍

Yes, the way shadows are implemented should resolve it. In replays, the tires just look funny when coming down the Laguna downhill straight, or at Lemans, when you take a fast right and hit the long straight that leads to the first S. Looks fine during the race though. I think maybe it's shadow clipping that causes it. Just a guess though.

GetPhoto.ashx

Well, I bought the NASCAR Expansion, since it was only $5! It's a lot of fun! I'm enjoying it more than the Porsche Expansion.
34913847725_65e96ef96f_c.jpg

34782144011_f5f591fac6_c.jpg

34913847915_4b101782db_c.jpg

34526608870_851d005aca_c.jpg

34526609130_49dfeecef1_c.jpg

It is a fun expansion, isn't it? I like how the Toyotas, Chevys and Fords have a distinct sound. Good fun but wait...enjoying it more than the Porsche expansion? What blasphemy is this?! :lol:

Picked this up for GBP£4.00 :)

I haven't really followed Nascar before (being from UK) we don't have too many oval races at all. It is strange to see the false front and rears (no real lights etc) and no side mirrors must be scary at 200mph!

Edit: I have just seen the tiny mirrors they do have built in the framework which I didn't spot in cockpit view driving them :cool:

@turk1993 All Great shots, I love the night ones with the light reflections. Well done, I am having a little break from Forza but will be back soon once I am done with PS4 ~Dirt4, MXGP3 and Wipeout! 👍;) (I wish I had more spare time for them all, as I don't know which game/console to put on anymore :ill:!) :cheers:

Back