Forza Horizon 2 General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 4,200 comments
FH2 Turned up Today........!!!! Bloody amazed only ordered it yesterday afternoon 👍

Done about 6 Races only on my second event area , impressed so far . just scratching the surface .

Forza Rewards................Holy Cow..........almost 1.400,000 cr and 5 New Cars , Allready bought a Veyron so I can scare the crap out of myself :P

I always find myself having more fun in Horizon 2 than I do with Motorsport 6. The only catch is that I only have the free DLC packs so what I have in FH2 is much smaller compared to what's on offer in FM6 (and I don't feel like paying more for the same cars).

Oh well, the third instalment to the Horizon series should make its debut next year with a more up-to-date car list, can't wait for that! :)

FH2 Turned up Today........!!!! Bloody amazed only ordered it yesterday afternoon 👍

Done about 6 Races only on my second event area , impressed so far . just scratching the surface .

Forza Rewards................Holy Cow..........almost 1.400,000 cr and 5 New Cars , Allready bought a Veyron so I can scare the crap out of myself :P

I'm glad you're enjoying this masterpiece of a racing game. Horizon 2 is by far the best racing game of this console generation, it's fun and challenging, yet relaxing when you want to (cruising through the seaside with the Jag F-Type is just oooohhhh...). Too bad I can't play it since my save data will not sync with the Xbox cloud; as a testament to this game's greatness, I've poured over a hundred hours on it! I really do wonder which cards Playground and Turn 10 will play to make Horizon 3 even better.

Just remember to get all the DLCs available (the Car Pass, VIP, Storm Island and the Porsche expansion, and the three car DLCs which aren't included in the Car Pass), because they're well worth the price. ;)

Oh well, the third instalment to the Horizon series should make its debut next year with a more up-to-date car list, can't wait for that! :)
Each release of Horizon makes me salivate for the next release. Not because I'm disappointed in this release. On the contrary, I'm so impressed with the current release that I can't even imagine how much better the next release is going to be.

I'm glad you're enjoying this masterpiece of a racing game. Horizon 2 is by far the best racing game of this console generation, it's fun and challenging, yet relaxing when you want to (cruising through the seaside with the Jag F-Type is just oooohhhh...). Too bad I can't play it since my save data will not sync with the Xbox cloud; as a testament to this game's greatness, I've poured over a hundred hours on it! I really do wonder which cards Playground and Turn 10 will play to make Horizon 3 even better.

Just remember to get all the DLCs available (the Car Pass, VIP, Storm Island and the Porsche expansion, and the three car DLCs which aren't included in the Car Pass), because they're well worth the price. ;)

Thanks for the info , i'll stick to the standard version , not got the funds to get all the extra's . Maybe in the future I might .

Roghjly 5 hours later , won 18 races , done a few rivals thingy's , hiit 255mph in the veyron though a tunnel in first person mode ( almost kacked me trollies doing that ) an now own 33 cars .

Good day so far 👍:P

Good day so far 👍:P
A little trick for you when you get to photography. Clicking the right button will allow you to move the watermark. Being able to move it really helps with the composition, and if you take two identical photos with the watermark in different places, it makes it easy to edit it out completely.

A little trick for you when you get to photography. Clicking the right button will allow you to move the watermark. Being able to move it really helps with the composition, and if you take two identical photos with the watermark in different places, it makes it easy to edit it out completely.

Nice Tip , thanks a lot for that 👍

Day 2

8 out 10 Barn Finds done
40+ Cars Owned
55 out of 150 boards smashed
Level 37
38 Races Won
17 out of 25 Perks Boards

Hit 233mph through a speed trap

Oh an got a 255,000+ Xp Combo Skill thing just by doing continious Drifitng an donuts at the airport

Kinda adictive this game is :lol:

As of 22-53 Today Monday 12th , I've smashed all of the Bonus Boards , which has taken me up to Level 73 , spent the whole afternoon , finding the things an running em over , thankfully the Audi Quattro Group B nutter thing is ideal off road :D

Also means I can Fast Travel anywhere on the map for 1cr :sly:

Last edited:
Day 2

8 out 10 Barn Finds done
40+ Cars Owned
55 out of 150 boards smashed
Level 37
38 Races Won
17 out of 25 Perks Boards

Hit 233mph through a speed trap

Oh an got a 255,000+ Xp Combo Skill thing just by doing continious Drifitng an donuts at the airport

Kinda adictive this game is :lol:

As of 22-53 Today Monday 12th , I've smashed all of the Bonus Boards , which has taken me up to Level 73 , spent the whole afternoon , finding the things an running em over , thankfully the Audi Quattro Group B nutter thing is ideal off road :D

Also means I can Fast Travel anywhere on the map for 1cr :sly:

Horizon 2 is a ridiculously addictive game, in some ways (and at times) more so than the FM games. There are just too many things to do to make you want to put the controller down. :D

I just wish there were a way to make it run at 60 fps.. wishful thinking, I know.

Hi all :D I fired up FH2 today after quite a few weeks of basking in
the magnificence of FM6 and there was a 433mb update

Any info on what it was for , please? Thanks in advance 👍

Day 4..........

2 x Championships done , an beat that annoying idiot who keeps telling my how well i'm doing an if you win this race you could get in the Horizon final , well in the second final he was in there an I hammered him 👍

Highest Skill Score is now at 335,430 (Airfield as usual)

Unlocked all 25 perks

Photographed 140 cars

Oh an finally hit 270mph in the Veyron , crist it was like someone had hit fast forward in a video game :lol:

Got the Porker Pack an the Fast an Furious Pack

An in just 4 days of playing FH2 i've added 1,919 Points to my Teir History , so Teir 7 is almost here 👍

Hi all :D I fired up FH2 today after quite a few weeks of basking in
the magnificence of FM6 and there was a 433mb update

Any info on what it was for , please? Thanks in advance 👍

We never know what the updates are about. They are no release notes on the official forums.. ever! I myself have gotten all updates to date... but interestingly, the rev-hanging bug is still there. And the cockpit view... I don't bother using them at all.

You can now paint the Team Forza and F&F Cars!
12313647_1012763292119729_4323966464353798232_n.jpg

12310509_1012763312119727_5765042850164115950_n.jpg

12347944_1012763325453059_2349582275094017396_n.jpg

I'm thinking of getting Forza horizon 2 if I get some gift cards for Xmas. I've played the first one so I know what it's all about. Would my best value be getting the ultimate anniversary edition with all the monthly car packs and VIP for 89 US dollars? I know I would still have to get the Porsche pack and storm island, and it doesn't include the fast and furious and maybe some other car packs I'm missing. Or should I just buy the normal game and get storm island and the Porsche pack? I was just trying to find what the best value was...I see storm island is on a discount in the Xbox marketplace right now for 7 dollars.

I'm thinking of getting Forza horizon 2 if I get some gift cards for Xmas. I've played the first one so I know what it's all about. Would my best value be getting the ultimate anniversary edition with all the monthly car packs and VIP for 89 US dollars? I know I would still have to get the Porsche pack and storm island, and it doesn't include the fast and furious and maybe some other car packs I'm missing. Or should I just buy the normal game and get storm island and the Porsche pack? I was just trying to find what the best value was...I see storm island is on a discount in the Xbox marketplace right now for 7 dollars.

You don't own H2 on X1? Dude... missing out one of the best open road racing games ever!

Holy 🤬!
Thank you for mentioning that, €5 for Storm Island doesn't sound too bad!
No problem. If you click on the "countdown" sales on Xbox home page, you can click on Forza sales, and they have storm island and playground select car pack for 67% off. Fast and furious horizon 2 version 40% off. You can bundle Forza 6 and horizon 2 digital copies for 25% off. I'm just trying to decide if the horizon 2 ultimate edition is the best value. Apparently you get up to 10% more off those discounts of you have gold.

Is there something I should be doing to get horizon 2 stats to show up on the Forza game hub? It shows I'm playing the game in the "nearest achievement" category, but that's the only place. On my Forza history it says 0/3000 points and I should have a bunch of points, I've already beat the main story and I'm on to storm island. I've been playing for a week now. According to another thread, people had problems last July with it, but there was a patch that fixed it. I was just curious on how long it takes to show up.

Back