Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
These go for 500k in the autoshow :)
v12 zagato ah.PNG

I'm trying to get rid of a Ferrari 166MM, anybody want to take it off of me?

I'll put it up for the bare minimum (600k); happy to blow a few million on a Horizon Edition car to sweeten the deal ;)

full

Was about to grab this Impreza Rally Car for 30,000 until someone came out of nowhere and bought it out, even though there's so many more of these they could have bought out instead. It annoys me to no end when people do this. The Buy Out option needs to be disabled once an auction reaches Ending Soon status, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I auctioned off four cars recently. All duplicates. BMW 2002 Turbo, Subaru Brat HE, a couple others I can't remember. They all sold for the bare minimum so I didn't make a lot of money. But four people got cars they were looking for at a dirt cheap price, and that makes me glad I was able to help.

full

I bought this 911 GT2 because I liked the livery.

So I decidec to sell the one I got for free and was surprised that someone bought it out, considering it's a DLC car.

full

full

Funny story about this Supra HE. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bid 2,000,000 for it when I thought it said 200,000. I had to do Goliath to get my money back but I still wasn't satisfied. Tried to put to it up for two million again but unsurprisingly, no takers. I decided to settle for half and fortunately, someone took it. Definitely double checking the prices from now on. :lol:

Won this in a wheelspin, got a cool half mil for it
bdc71365-5704-4cf2-9d66-3fa75c537da9_Thumbnail.PNG

Will probably be putting up my Corvette, Countach & Polaris HE up today, as well as any other HE's I have sitting in my garage (might be 1 or 2 others)

There are some stagnant cars for some reason... The Countach is obvious, it was given to everyone, but the Z06 and Focus RS in particular also never seem to find any takers.

When are the 997 GT3RS 4.0s going to drop? Sorry, but they aren't worth 4 million. Wanted to add a couple more to my collection, but not until they drop!

Picked up a Jeep Cherokee for a 44k buyout (They go for 80k in the Autoshow). Think I might make a Trackhawk replica out of it.

Also tried getting rid of my Polaris HE with a few auctions yesterday but no one bid on it. I'd love to get rid of just one of these damn Horizon Editions taking up space in my garage.

How did you get it that cheap! Every one that I saw was between 4 and 8 million. Congrats on the deal of the century so far.

👍

Spent like 15 minutes updating the AH on this Porsche. This one came up after a few updates and got the luck of getting the Buyout...

Also I guess the seller was a very recent player of FH3...

Sold a WRX rally car for 165k I'm guessing i could've got more for it as they bought it out..oh well.

Back