Forza Horizon 3 - Show off your paints!

Can someone get the color from the LFA Nurburgring?
lexus-lfa-nurburgring-w.jpg

I love the Rumble Bee! I'm working on getting all the stars at Blizzard Mountain to get the HE, and I am putting this on it :)

The main events are done, now I need to finish off the Bucket Lists and Skill Zones.

Last edited:
My livery for the Subaru WRX Rally Car

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Based mainly on the 2003 Subaru Impreza Rally Car (with the racing number taken from GT6's version of the car) with a homage to Colin McRae.

Thanks to @GTvsForza for giving me the car to do this with.
No problem dude, I still have the other one from Blizzard Mountain, so I was going to get rid of it anyway.

@BMWRobertL93 I saw that one in the suggested paints section, figured it'd be popular!

Current work in progress should surprise precisely zero people:

upload_2017-3-7_15-34-52.png

It has a few spaceholder graphics (the GT-R on the hood, the awful Skyline text on the side), so it isn't quite ready for the prime time. But... Soon™.

@BMWRobertL93 I saw that one in the suggested paints section, figured it'd be popular!

Current work in progress should surprise precisely zero people:

View attachment 632625

It has a few spaceholder graphics (the GT-R on the hood, the awful Skyline text on the side), so it isn't quite ready for the prime time. But... Soon™.

Not a surprise but yeah, we want it! Where can I like this 1000 times? Thank you! :embarrassed:

Made a livery for my rally Evo VIII.

GetPhoto.jpg

And in Rallycross form

GetPhoto (1).jpg

Well, the Racing Modifications from Gran Turismo 1. They're not sharable unfortunately.

These look perfect. 👍

I really hope T10 spruces up the livery editor in FM7. The GT-R LM is a prime example of one of my greatest pet peeves with the current system: getting notices that I can't paint the rear wing because the car doesn't have it, apparently. That and the inside surfaces of the supports seemingly can't be accessed by shapes — which means I'll have to make the base colour the accent pink instead.

:banghead:

Seeing all of these and just recently buying the Celica GT Four, I went through the liveries and sadly no one recreated the 95 #3 from Gran Turismo, some close ones but not quite, but here is my recreation of the Miata TC, one of my most used vehicles in GT6
4sdtrfyguhijk.jpg
75rguyhio.jpg
Forza.jpg

1972 Reliant #13 Red Bull Supervan III

33254887091_4c46279d0d_c.jpg

33342105176_5741c1c6cc_c.jpg

33342095716_11b8c5d02d_c.jpg

33382537075_28925b2058_c.jpg

----------

Also, I got busy making logos for the first time in this game (the majority of my current pool is imported from Forza Motorsport 6).
I've come up with a new workflow to ensure that my versions are as accurate as possible but in terms of colour and shape.

33342111246_0fd0cdd51c_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back