Forza Horizon 3 - Show off your paints!

This one took a while to make but i'm happy with the result ^^

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Not available for the Horizon Edition as i have not won it yet :P

E: Did some minor adjustments and it's now re-uploaded.

Last edited:
Allow me to introduced the Castrol Falcon, it's based on the Xbox One sponsored Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car. Anyway, it's sort of a homage to one of the first liveries I created in a Forza game when I was a teenager. I once made a castrol livery of a Ford Falcon Race Car in Forza Motorsport 3.
33108572020_02b98c3e8f_z.jpg

33108571840_f6fd81c6cb_z.jpg

So, found my first barn find. The Ferrari Dino. While I was talking to the owner, this was also on her property.
images

Snatched it up for $800. The owner's grandson used it for a time and was going to get all this work done. He left it while heading back to Oregon(where both cars resided, while in the states, before being shipped here to Australia).

Anyways, bought the 510 for my daughter(she doesn't look too happy in the pic):
IMG_20170318_140521.jpg

Needs a fair amount of work and most likely it'll stay LHD, but I'll get it up to snuff.
IMG_20170318_140623.jpg

At least it runs. :sly:

I revamped my Nismo GT-R LM liveries, they're now sharable.
33380756711_1e1c5ef926_z.jpg

33352704322_3c7d4b8d88_z.jpg

33380755191_7c835be29f_z.jpg

I had to replace the Zexel decals with Sparco along with the Skyline decal. I'll eventually make those decals.

---

EDIT: Nissan Silvia LM Edition revised! Now with a better Silvia Logo.
33357983192_cda0f268fe_z.jpg

33514644845_363720fb8e_z.jpg

33514644165_c412d16eaf_z.jpg

33514643385_a0c241b71d_z.jpg

Notes:
- I decided to still keep the Silvia logos on the side as I couldn't tell what the original writing on it was. I added a Nismo decal to both sides and got rid of the Calsonic and Impul decals for castrol ones.

Last edited:

Friendly reminder for anyone new to painting. The extra bit of time you out into making your logos more accurate makes a big difference to the quality of your designs :)

1981 Ford #14 Tic Tac Fiesta XR2

33393266346_a713eec235_c.jpg

33393267166_be8dd4c94e_c.jpg

33393268426_87542e75a8_c.jpg

33393267566_9ded6cc0ca_c.jpg

This ones now an official contest winner and Featured Design as well, just in time for everyone to buy it for #Forzathon :)

This one took a while to make but i'm happy with the result ^^

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Not available for the Horizon Edition as i have not won it yet :P

E: Did some minor adjustments and it's now re-uploaded.

Nicely done (as is your Skyline). I bet the Lancer Evo VI is next on your list, but if you're after a challenge do the S2000 ;)

I have been pretty busy painting lately. All up for download
Gamertag: Reparablepear
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx

The base designs are pretty good, though your logos could use a bit of polish. For the Castrol logo feel free to download the one from my Storefront and trace it :)

Nicely done (as is your Skyline). I bet the Lancer Evo VI is next on your list, but if you're after a challenge do the S2000 ;)

Actually, i made Mona Lisa (S15 from Tokyo Drift) and Rob Ferretti's Corvette with his current design haha

Now working on The M2K Ford GT that did 293.6mph at the Texas Mile event.

If you are thinking of Suki's S2000, ill might check into that aswell ^^

Recently expanded my collection of Gran Turismo paintjobs further to a lot of other cars including the Lancer Evo's, the Impreza's and much much more!

Just visit my Shop ( [FRM] Gethema ) or browse the designs of a particular car for the tag "Gran Turismo" to find both original or GT related designs!

Have fun and enjoy, there's plenty more to come!

If you want to see any specific car/desgin, don't hesitate to contact me here or via pn! :)

PS: more screens in the dedicated FH3 screenshots thread, also likes would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all. After many years with GT, I finally succumbed and bought an XB1 and FH3 last year, but only now am I exploring the livery editor - and I'm loving it!

First thing I did was an A Team van (doesn't everyone of a certain age?). It's a shame you can't get wheels to match, I used Enkei NT03s and added racing brakes for the black backing:

ATeam.jpeg

Then I did an Alfa TZ3 livery that's not the one in GT:

AlfaTZ.jpeg

And then the most complicated one I've done so far is this replica of the 1982 TWR Motul Jaguar XJS. I made the logos using PJTierney's how to, it was massively useful, thanks! Wish there was a deeper offset and less shiny BBS-style wheel but the HRE 501 is as close as it gets:

MotulXJS.jpeg

Hope you like them. I'm interested in doing more replicas, and will post more when I get the time to do them. My XB tag is DiverseLawyer33

1972 Reliant #13 Red Bull Supervan III

33254887091_4c46279d0d_c.jpg

33342105176_5741c1c6cc_c.jpg

33342095716_11b8c5d02d_c.jpg

33382537075_28925b2058_c.jpg

----------

Also, I got busy making logos for the first time in this game (the majority of my current pool is imported from Forza Motorsport 6).
I've come up with a new workflow to ensure that my versions are as accurate as possible but in terms of colour and shape.

33342111246_0fd0cdd51c_c.jpg
This one is now Featured too, should make it easier for everyone to find :)

I managed to get this into this week's livery contest just in time, and have now gotten an in-game notification that the above design is a winner and Featured Design.

That now means that every single one of my published designs in this game is Featured, 15 in total :)

On a related note I have retired a few designs:
  • #9 BAC Mono Horizon Edition
  • #3 Subaru BRZ Horizon Edition
  • #8 Marlboro Peugeot 205 T16
The HE cars are delisted as I don't want duplicates going forward.

The Marlboro is gone as I have come to accept the fact that anything featuring that brand has zero chance of getting featured (even in censored form) and I would like for all of my designs to reach as wide an audience as possible. I created the Shell design to replace it.

If you have downloaded any of the above feel free to share them in the Auction House for as long as you want. Doesn't affect me in the slightest and it still gives people a chance to download those designs even if they're no longer available.

Also, for as long as the importing feature is available, I plan to make all of my designs available in future Forza titles, featuring my consistent number box design (and incremental numbering) where possible.

Back