Forza Horizon 4 Expansion 'Fortune Island' Releases December 13

Fotrune Island car list:

2019 Lamborghini Urus
2018 BMW M5
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel TRX Concept
2002 Koenigsegg CC8S (return from FM4)
2018 Exomotive Exocet Off-Road
2012 Lamborghini Aventador J (return from FH1)
2010 Saleen S5S Raptor (return from FM4/FH1)
1953 Morris Minor Series II Traveler
2018 Funco Motorsports F9
2015 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 8 Ford Fiesta ST RX43

View attachment 784884
Also, I found a Jeep Grand Wagoneer with a trailer.
There is a possibility that this car is barn find.
View attachment 784887
Edit: Yeah, Shelby Raptor also appeared in the trailer.
I guess this car is one of Season 4 Forzathon shop exclusive cars.
The TRX and S5S are mine! :)

Pretty uninteresting vehicles as far as I'm concerned...
I'm not 100% disappointed with this car list, but I agree with your opinion.
We had an road version of Exocet in FM7. And Morris Traveler is a variant of Morris that already exists.
(I'm excited about that list, but) Aventador, CC8S and Raptor are all remastered cars. And 3/10 supercars. it's biased.
I was expecting Group B and Dakar Rally Monster. something like the Peugeot 405 T16 and DAF twin engine trucks on the leaked list. :(

I'm not 100% disappointed with this car list, but I agree with your opinion.
We had an road version of Exocet in FM7. And Morris Traveler is a variant of Morris that already exists.
(I'm excited about that list, but) Aventador, CC8S and Raptor are all remastered cars. And 3/10 supercars. it's biased.
I was expecting Group B and Dakar Rally Monster. something like the Peugeot 405 T16 and DAF twin engine trucks on the leaked list. :(
The 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby is going to probably be a #ForzaThon Shop vehicle, as it was originally going to be in the game at launch, but was probably kept back for bug fixes. The 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor will probably be part of the Car Pass later on.

Fred!?? Uninterested!? :eek:

Time paradox!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to the map extension, it's really interesting. The cars they're giving us along with it, though, not so much. I just don't understand why you'd want to bring back a 9 year old vaporware supercar no one cared about from a bankrupt company (Saleen's dead, y'all) and slightly different versions of cars and trucks we already have in the base game like the Ram, Raptor and Aventador...

Fotrune Island car list:

2019 Lamborghini Urus
2018 BMW M5
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel TRX Concept
2002 Koenigsegg CC8S (return from FM4)
2018 Exomotive Exocet Off-Road
2012 Lamborghini Aventador J (return from FH1)
2010 Saleen S5S Raptor (return from FM4/FH1)
1953 Morris Minor Series II Traveler
2018 Funco Motorsports F9
2015 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 8 Ford Fiesta ST RX43

So, we will get 2 new vehicles and other 8 will be returns or versions of already existed model. Bravo. For sure, we need another RallyX Fiesta, those 3 we already have isnt enough :lol:

Not a particularly inspiring car list but at least they kept the roof down when they ported the Aventador J over, so there's that.

I like how they describe the Funco as "the most powerful vehicle to come to Forza yet." Seems they've already forgotten about the 2400HP Iron Knight and the 2000HP Plymouth in FM7.

Last edited:
When I played forza in the 360 era I never got the time to get a lot of these cars because I was a much more casual player so for me being able to have the saleen in the return cars is nice for me. Also, I'm really glad that the new m5 is in the pack.

Has the Forza team lost its imagination when it comes to production cars? So many of the DLC cars that weren't already in Xbox 360 Forza games have been far-fetched lately. Not all of them of course, but I'm my opinion there is currently too much focus on niche stuff. There arguably needs to be something for everyone, but the balance is tipping away from new to franchise productions cars. Hopefully not a tendency.

d0f29f6a-bede-4a84-9abb-88b9f561774a.jpg

The new panning mode is going to create some staggering shots! :drool:

Not a particularly inspiring car list but at least they kept the roof down when they ported the Aventador J over, so there's that.

I like how they describe the Funco as "the most powerful vehicle to come to Forza yet." Seems they've already forgotten about the 2400HP Iron Knight and the 2000HP Plymouth in FM7.

wonder if they meant to say "best power to weight ratio." I bet the Funco doesn't weight a whole lot, while the other two were clearly pretty heavy.

wonder if they meant to say "best power to weight ratio." I bet the Funco doesn't weight a whole lot, while the other two were clearly pretty heavy.
There’s a couple examples they could’ve used.

‘Most powerful stock petrol powered car in Horizon.’

‘Most powerful car added via expansaion packs.’

‘Most powerful car from a new manufacturer to Forza.’

Ok one or two of those are stretching it abit and they probably don’t roll of the tongue as good. :D

Par for the course most days around here.

"So aside from the constant negativity..."

Pretty sure it doesn't even have a roof IRL.

I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd slapped a Forza Edition roof on it; but it seems like PG have realized people don't like to drive DLC convertible versions of cars that are already in the game without an option to put the roof down.

Huh, interesting, so does that mean some extra cars will be hidden? Perhaps maybe multiple barn finds, retooled as treasure finds or something?
The IH Scout and the '32 Ford (both of which were barn finds in their respective expansions in FH3) weren't announced alongside the other cars in the news article, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here.

Huh, interesting, so does that mean some extra cars will be hidden? Perhaps maybe multiple barn finds, retooled as treasure finds or something?

Sounds like the "treasure hunts" are indeed essentially retooled barn finds, but you're deciphering clues to find the location, instead of just scanning for a barn in a circle. And some of them will apparently be money, instead of just cars - which I'm all for, as I've had my eye on a few expensive cars in the autoshow.

"So aside from the constant negativity..."
Hey, I'm not the one who gets off to anything that is wrong with the game and who's post content is 99% that.

Literally all you do is pick apart the game. You don't like anything about it, and yet you feel the need to let everyone know.

Again I ask: what draws you to the game? A game you very clearly hate?

And some of them will apparently be money, instead of just cars - which I'm all for, as I've had my eye on a few expensive cars in the autoshow.
Yeah, I'm working my way through the autoshow in reverse price order, most expensive to least expensive. I've still got ten 10,000,000 cr cars to go.

I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd slapped a Forza Edition roof on it; but it seems like PG have realized people don't like to drive DLC convertible versions of cars that are already in the game without an option to put the roof down.
They didn't realize anything. They modeled the car exactly how it is - without a roof, or even a proper windshield. I don't see why they would change an actual vehicle to be something it literally isn't. Has that been done, ever?

Back