Forza Horizon 4 Expansion 'Fortune Island' Releases December 13

They didn't realize anything.

I was referring to the fact that they're patching the 650S soon.

I don't see why they would change an actual vehicle to be something it literally isn't. Has that been done, ever?

Just out of the Lambos? Just small things. The front and rear wheels are cloned on the Murcielago for example, whereas in real life, the rear wheels have a very noticeable offset. Granted, that wouldn't be as noticeable as a fantasy roof. :lol:

There's plenty of licensed bodykits, especially ABT, that look nothing like they do in real life. Same with a lot of the aftermarket wheels.

There's also a bunch of whole cars that are modeled to only vaguely resemble what they look like in real life, the '99 Viper and the Vauxhall Monaro for example.

And also issues with made-up interiors, from the big ones like giving the Lancia rally cars the same interiors as their road going versions to small ones like giving the 2018 Mustang a stick shift with PRND gauges.

And making the Regera shoot flames out of its battery vent instead of its exhaust pipes. A lot of Rocket Bunny/Liberty Walk kits aren't modelled with their corresponding exhausts and just stick with the stock ones even when they clip into the bodywork.

And issues that are only visible in Forza Vista, like modelling the Agera RS with a giant radiator (copy pasted from the One:1) where its front trunk would be in real life.

And apart from that, active aero animations are very hit or miss in Forza. The Alfa Giulia has the correct active front splitter that nobody will ever see while all the modern Ferraris are missing their visible active aero flaps in the rear diffuser. The Senna too has animated front aero but the 720S is missing its "air brake" animation under braking. Then there's the McLaren P1 and the Hennessey Venom with active rear wings that are raised even when parked (the Venom's active wing being just an up or down body kit option and not animated at all).

So no, I wouldn't have been surprised with PG taking creative liberties.

Last edited:
So no, I wouldn't have been surprised with PG taking creative liberties.
None of those are even remotely the same as completely altering a car so much that it’s literally in no way at all the car it’s supposed to be. Those are errors, this is completely fabricating something that doesn’t exist in reality, whatsoever. Not even in the same ballpark. In completely separate continents. What you’re saying is something akin to making a Civic Type-R into a convertible, something like that has not ever happened.

I’m not sure what the correlation is at all. If you want to make that ridiculous stretch, go for it.

For the cars presented, I welcome the returns of the Koenigsegg and Saleen S5S Raptor as I actually wanted to see these cars return at some point. I love being able to drive concept cars in racing games. The new BMW M5 was a nice surprise along with that Morris wagon. I'm not the most enthused about the hardcore offroad vehicles like the Funco F9 and Exocet offroad as I never cared for vehicles like this, but I understand their inclusions. I do agree with others on the Ram and the return Shelby Raptor though. I find adding trucks like that to be redundant and I wasn't really aching to see the Aventador J come back either.

For the location though, for sure I'm looking forward to exploring the place and taking part in the events. The returning Koenigsegg means I can recreate a more faithful PGR2 remake race around Edinburgh. :D

None of those are even remotely the same as completely altering a car so much that it’s literally in no way at all the car it’s supposed to be. Those are errors, this is completely fabricating something that doesn’t exist in reality, whatsoever. Not even in the same ballpark. In completely separate continents. What you’re saying is something akin to making a Civic Type-R into a convertible, something like that has not ever happened.

I’m not sure what the correlation is at all. If you want to make that ridiculous stretch, go for it.

They've completely fabricated fantasy headlights for the pre-war grand prix cars. So why not a fantasy roof for all-weather driving? :V

Last edited:
They've completely fabricated fantasy headlights for the pre-war grand prix cars. So why not a fantasy roof for all-weather driving? :V

Because a roof is the same thing as putting headlights on a pre-war grand prix car...which if they didn't do, they'd have people like you bitching about how the cars are useless to drive at night because of the lack of headlights.

If T10 and PG are bringing back cars from the 360 era, I hope they bring back the hatchback 2009 Nissan Versa SL. :)

I have this car in real life (but as a CVT) and I REEEEally want to see it come back into Forza after racing it in FM4. :embarrassed:
latest

Usually your issues are a bit more level headed than.. whatever this is. Still, if that’s what you want to pretend, it’s all you.

If T10 and PG are bringing back cars from the 360 era, I hope they bring back the hatchback 2009 Nissan Versa SL. :)

I have this car in real life (but as a CVT) and I REEEEally want to see it come back into Forza after racing it in FM4. :embarrassed:
latest

FM4 still has the best car list in the series imho.

Because of all those normal, everyday cars that we can have fun with. :)

"What fun?"

Everyone knows that the only enjoyment to be had out of Forza games is by going through it with a microtoothed comb and pointing out every flaw and shortcoming. Anyone who actually enjoys anything about the driving or racing must be some kind of absolute weirdo.

Sarcasm aside though it was better when we didn't have manufacturer restrictions to contend with.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that the only enjoyment to be had out of Forza games is by going through it with a microtoothed comb and pointing out every flaw and shortcoming. Anyone who actually enjoys anything about the driving or racing must be some kind of absolute weirdo.

Unless seeing flaws in a game be highlighted somehow affects your enjoyment of it, there must be some weird and unorthodox pleasure people derive from bitching about people bitching about said game.

Unless seeing flaws in a game be highlighted somehow affects your enjoyment of it, there must be some weird and unorthodox pleasure people derive from bitching about people bitching about said game.
Seeing them highlighted to the exclusion of all other comment on the game is bound to attract comment and has done so on repeated occasions.

When I made this post complaining that the Peel P50 in Forza was flawed because it featured a reverse gear that it didn't have in real life, everybody laughed, and rightly so because it was a joke. Little did I expect anyone to be so hypercritical of the game that they'd denigrate it for retrofitting headlamps to pre war vehicles so they could be driven at night.

It's difficult to take that level of complaining seriously.

Last edited:
This update better fix the framerate drops that have plagued the Xbox One version after one of the latest updates. It was fine at launch.

It was the same crap in FH3 - solid frames at launch, but laggy after some updates.

How do I start the pre download? Or would it have done so automatically?
Are you on Xbox? If so, hover over the Forza Horizon 4 icon and press start and then go to Manage Game and Add-ons, and it should be under one of the tabs. I think its the Update tab.

It should be automatic, mine was just added to the update section on it's own.
I had to actually search for mine, for some reason.

latest
I think itd be cool if the put the sporty concept version of this. I think it was the nissan sport concept, only place I remember it being in was midnight club 3 remix.

Does anyone know what time the DLC will be unlocked? I thought I saw 6PM UTC somewhere but I can't seem to find any reference to it now.

Hoping the production Urus has a lift kit like the Urus Concept. 👍
Can't wait to get out of work so I can play it.

Back