Forza Horizon 4 Expansion 'Fortune Island' Releases December 13

Ahh man. If you ever check out FM4, you will find SOO many relics missing from the newer Forzas, like the Smart Fortwo and the EG Honda Civic. I agree that everyday cars need to return to the franchise as well. :)
We are starting to get normal cars in the current-gen Forza games, such as the 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite (FM7), 2000 BMW 323ti E36 Compact Sport (FM6) and the 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (FH4). Although, I do miss cars such as the 2014 Infiniti Q50S (FM5 exclusive) and the 2005 Pontiac Aztek (FM6 exclusive).

Am I the only one really wanting the Caparo T1 to make its Horizon debut? I feel like that thing would be amazing in S2.
The update should drop in roughly four and a half hours. 👍
+1.
And it would be better if this car had the light bar option.

Caparo-T1-Police-Car.jpg

I thought it was at that time as well but according to one of the mods on the FM forums, there’s isn’t an official release time at the moment.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...sland-arrives-December-13th.aspx#post_1024618

Interesting.....I've always had to set the Xbox publishing schedule for DLC well ahead of time for projects I've worked on, so either they're being coy about it or they're getting special treatment because they're a Microsoft studio now ;)

I thought it was at that time as well but according to one of the mods on the FM forums, there’s isn’t an official release time at the moment.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...sland-arrives-December-13th.aspx#post_1024618
99% of game updates release at that time, and the Expansion DLC releases are tied to the game update that enables them.
Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels in FH3 both had a game update release alongside the DLC that was required to enable them.

Yeah, the vast majority of DLC has always released at 10am PST. Just keep an eye out around that time.

The forzamotorsport.net forums seem to have broken under the weight of entitled users demanding their DLC now.

Half an hour to go.

The forzamotorsport.net forums seem to have broken under the weight of entitled users demanding their DLC now.

Half an hour to go.
Noticed that too, but to be fair, the site has been having it's fair share of server problems the past week or two. I think the gallery tab has worked about 4 times out of the last 40 times I've checked.

Half an hour to go.

They break quite often, but it's possible all the "gotta have it nows" have burned the forums to prevent those of us who tell them to be patient from telling them otherwise.

They break quite often, but it's possible all the "gotta have it nows" have burned the forums to prevent those of us who tell them to be patient from telling them otherwise.

Thankfully we don't have to deal with it here.

Well, at least when I just arrived at the island, I still can not purchase cars included in DLC.
Only Ram TRX gets.

Edit: Yeah, we can not purchase "all" cars included in this DLC.
Aventador J, S5S Raptor, Urus, CC8S, These cars are locked. Great!

Last edited:
Well, at least when I just arrived at the island, I still can not purchase cars included in DLC.
Only Ram TRX gets.

I think they're the rewards for the treasure hunt, the stream I watched this morning gave the Urus as a prize on top of the million CR.

Only played Fortune Island for a couple of hours but I love the landscape, the roads and trails are great fun to drive. Took about 40mins to find all 63 roads, then I got cracking of levelling up as much as possible. The Urus is unlocked with the second treasure hunt, then it’s a few none items until the fifth hunt when the CC8S is the prize. The treasure hunts aren’t particularly difficult but it helps to have a large collection of cars already as you need specific models for some. The 458 Speciale will work for the second hunt if you don’t have the standard 458 and either R8 should be fine for the fifth.

Only Ram TRX gets.

I think they're the rewards for the treasure hunt, the stream I watched this morning gave the Urus as a prize on top of the million CR.

I've already unlocked the Urus from Lvl 2 treasure and the CC8S from Lvl 5 treasure. I'm guessing the Aventador and Raptor will be between 7 and 10.

Need cars
Round 1: Ram TRX Concept
Round 2: Ferrari 458 Italia
Round 3: 1965 Ford Musrang GT
Round 4: Morgan 3-Wheeler
Round 5: 2013 Audi R8
Round 6: Willys Jeep
Round 7: Lamborghini LM002
Round 8: Volvo Iron Knight
Round 9: Kia Stinger GT
Round 10: Any "Classic Muscle Car" division cars

Last edited:
The island is amazing so far!

Except that I cant complete a treasure riddle. Do I need 3 stars to unlock the treasure?

Wish I had faster internet. No way I'd be able to download a 7GB update before I go to bed tonight. So I'm just going to leave the update running overnight and play in the morning.

Except that I cant complete a treasure riddle. Do I need 3 stars to unlock the treasure?

Not unless it states it on the challenge, which out of the 6 I’ve done so far, only the R8 one asks for it. The rest you simply need to complete with the qualifying vehicle.

Tried to connect my wheel, for an hour last night. No dice. Hopefully things go better today, so I cruise the cliffs. Never had this issue in the series before. Not sure what's wrong with fh4

Anyone know how to fix DLC not working on the PC version? I've definitely got it installed, tried rebooting after installing it too but it's not registering that I own it in the game.

Edit: Oops, never mind - had to manually check for the latest update to the base game. So much for it downloading and installing updates automatically...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back