Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Is there really no word on expansion 2 yet?
Or am I missing it?

And why are my auction house and clubs greyed out?

Is there really no word on expansion 2 yet?
Or am I missing it?

And why are my auction house and clubs greyed out?
I have no idea about the auction house and clubs, but there has been no word on the second expansion yet. Only that it is still coming.

They couldn't talk about the next expansion on the latest stream. However they said it will come in fist half of the year.. so before end of June for sure. Maybe? Maybe they will said more in the next update. Hey, maybe the next update will include the expansion as well.

I can sort of replicate The Grand Tour episode "Pick Up, Put Downs" with James May's Mercedes-Benz X-Class.

6Da1oaV.png

Well that doesn't happen very often. I did the co-op trial for this week's playlist, and my team sucked bad in the first race. I think the score was something like 3200-400. When the second race came up I almost dropped out, but I saw it was six of them to just five of us, and fewer is better, so I decided to stick around, see what happens. I won the second race and my team won it by just 150 points. In the third race, we crushed them and I won again. I've never won two races in a co-op before. What's more is I was driving a stock Abarth 124 Spider. It wasn't built up to the top of the class. I have to give credit to one of the players on the other team. He was my only real competition in the last two races, and we both raced each other clean and gave each other room. No ramming, no pushing, no griefing. It was actually fun. I should have gotten his screenname just so I could send him a message about how much I enjoyed the racing.

Last edited:
On my second attempt to complete the Co-op Championship (everyone just left the first lobby), the results screen ended up looking like such a meme that I had to take a picture of the results screen :indiff::
20190413_125612.jpg

Luckily I started on the front row for the next couple of races so I just ended up backing up the pack and my teammates were able to climb up the rankings. I'm surprised I didn't finish the tournament with a massive backache from carrying the team! :P

You mean the Abarth 124 one? I did it with a stock car.

That trial was the most tricky one yet. I had a tuned 124 at 600pi while everybody else had stock ones. Had at least one person leave but we managed to win the last two rounds (the first round the drivatars won). Glad that's out of the way though, because that was too tough, haha.

Me and my friend finished 1-2 in all the races with stock 124s, I’m not sure why everybody seems to be finding it tricky.

They couldn't talk about the next expansion on the latest stream. However they said it will come in fist half of the year.. so before end of June for sure. Maybe? Maybe they will said more in the next update. Hey, maybe the next update will include the expansion as well.

If the timeline from FH3 is anything to go by then we will hear something at the end of this month or the start of next month in time for a release that matches their initial release period of the first half of 2019.

They announced the new Forza series mobile title "Forza Street".
(Yes, this game was once called "Miami Street"!)
I think today's stream will use a lot of time to introduce this game. In other words, the 2nd expansion announcement may not be a stream today.

Judging by the amount of posting going on here, I will assume there's nothing interesting in the stream so far?

They only just started talking about FH4. Mostly been FM7 info so far, and nothing really new. Interview with a Pro drifter, talks of the Race regulation system and audio changes, then announcement of the Forza Street mobile game. Now just general talk of FH4. Haven't yet gotten to talking about the future of the game, but they are teasing news regarding update 9.

FH4 series 9 tease is literally nothing we didn't already know. Same info about the Custom adventure feature that was shared in the last PGG live-stream and a tease of a new Story that was also mentioned in the last PGG live-stream. Seems like a bit of a waste to fly Retrocrystal half way around the world for this.

Back