Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by PJTierney, Sep 27, 2018.

1. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

OH YA I FORGOT. That was a big yikes

2. Techlet

Techlet

And the FH4 dev build (with several updates) well before launch.

And a lot of the FH3 and FM7 carpacks were leaked early through their own store.

Nexus and WanganDream like this.
  3. WanganDream

WanganDream

I remember that Russian Microsoft stores have been doing car pack leaks many times.
    It may only be a few hours early, but if we are checking a Russian store as well, we may be able to get information on expansion 2 early.

4. Milouse

Milouse

5. Stang616

Stang616

Yay Falcon! 700 FP! BOO!!!! I've been waiting on the Falcon and have yet to see it on a wheelspin, but 700 FP seems like a bit much....

WanganDream likes this.
  6. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

What's the point of doing Forzathons if not to get the cars you want in the Forzathon Shop? It's not like it's real money.

Milouse likes this.
  7. Marqus

Marqus

My guess it's the inflation which sucks in any economy, real or not.

8. Stang616

Stang616

Exactly. It's not the fact it costs FP, it's the fact that its 700, which is the higher than normal for the car that isn't an FE. Not to mention, 700 FP is a lot to get if you don't play every single Forzathon Live event.

9. Marqus

Marqus

It's getting a little crazy. If you want to get both cars this week, you'd have to do 23 Forzathons or 140 daily challenges. Yes, I know you can do these things in combination and yes, you might have a few FPs already. But the grind is getting bigger by the week and it's a game of diminishing returns.

10. Stang616

Stang616

Luckily, I own the Levante, but if I didn't I'd only be getting the Falcon more than likely.

The problem started when they based the price on the FP users had when they had nothing of interest in the shop for most people....

WanganDream and raven214 like this.
  11. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

Heyyyyy I can save Forzathon Points for the first time in a while. I was getting really low.

12. HyperSpeeder

HyperSpeeder

Can I feel special already for owning an 812?

13. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

Did anyone else get an update recently, like today recent??

14. sskmercer

sskmercer

I just got one now after restarting the console it was about 160mb.

15. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

135.98 mb on my OG XB1.

16. zargdin

zargdin

Yeah, just got it. Don't know what difference it made.

17. Milouse

Milouse

536 MB on PC.

18. boiltheocean

boiltheocean Premium

Note to route creators, this weeks seasonal championship have a reasonable distance between each checkpoint, please do more of that instead of stacking hundreds of them one after another!

19. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

B700 isn't a lot to play with in the Retro Rally championship, considering my '99 Lancer was at 675 stock. The best I could do was drivetrain and rally suspension.

20. Sutuki

Sutuki Premium

I actually hate routes that don't have many checkpoints, I want proper track limits :boggled:

Nielsen and ShawnPhillips like this.
  21. mustafur

mustafur

599XX Evo is the new fastest car top speed wise, can easily get over 500km/h with the right tune, totally makes sense on a car that has monster levels of Down force.

22. boiltheocean

boiltheocean Premium

My main issue is with the game only rendering the next two checkpoints at a time so when they stack them so close together I'm often committed to a line or a certain direction off of a jump before the checkpoints come up. In past community seasonal that has been real pain and resulted in a lot of rewinding that could've simply been avoided by using less checkpoints so I'd know where to aim my car.

Milouse likes this.
  23. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I'd like to see them allow us to make unordered race routes.

24. Sutuki

Sutuki Premium

I haven't had a problem with that so far, but I did miss a checkpoint in one of the races in the current community championship. I couldn't see any checkpoints, and looking at the map I had no idea which way to go, left, right or straight. I turned left when I should have gone straight :lol:

The circuit route was very nice, but checkpoint placement meant that you could take massive cuts and didn't need to pay any attention to your driving line :indiff:

25. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Which I will admit I took advantage of.

RazorSharkz and Sutuki like this.
  26. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I've done it. I've finally bought every car in the Autoshow, starting with the most expensive and working my way down to the least expensive. The only car I don't have is the Terradyne Gurkha, and only because it's the prize for next week's Co-op Trial. Now, unless the car is a wheelspin exclusive, I'm just going to delete every duplicate car I get in wheelspins.

Sutuki and raven214 like this.
  27. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

Congrats. I have about 20 or so left now.

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  28. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Thanks. My next goal is to unlock every mastery perk on every car.

HyperSpeeder likes this.
  29. neema_t

neema_t Premium

I used to do that, now I just stick them straight on the AH (well, I wait until I have a few to list then list them in one go), a lot of them don't sell but there are surprises every now and then - some of the things that don't sell can be very surprising too. Cars you don't reclaim stay in the list for something like two months and there have been a couple of occasions where I've decided to reclaim a car I was going to scrap to play with it instead.

Oh yeah, I came here to ask: does anyone know if there's a level cap on Car Collector? It's strange they didn't cap it at 20/25 like most other non-Story things but it's nice getting a super spin every now and then (although it does also give out some really low cash prizes too). I'm at level 89, the reward for 90 is a super spin by the way, in case anyone needs an incentive...

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  30. warp9engage

warp9engage

Why is my car always on the rev-limiter and smoking its tires, on the replay?