Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I remember that Russian Microsoft stores have been doing car pack leaks many times.
It may only be a few hours early, but if we are checking a Russian store as well, we may be able to get information on expansion 2 early.

Serie Autumn is here
upload_2019-4-18_16-32-16.png

Forzashop:
700FP: [SPORTS UTILITY HEROES] 2017 Maserati Levante S
700FP: [CLASSIC MUSCLE] 1973 Ford XB FALCON GT

Serie 8 Monthly:
[SUPER SALOONS] 2016 Alfa Romeo GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO FORZA EDITION
[RETRO MUSCLE] 2010 Ford CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR

Serie 8 Weekly:
[EXTREME TRACK TOYS] 2012 Ferrari 599XX EVOLUTION
[RARE CLASSICS] 1967 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL

Seasonal Event Car Prize:
[RODS AND CUSTOMS] 1958 Plymouth FURY

Last edited:
Yay Falcon! 700 FP! BOO!!!! I've been waiting on the Falcon and have yet to see it on a wheelspin, but 700 FP seems like a bit much....
What's the point of doing Forzathons if not to get the cars you want in the Forzathon Shop? It's not like it's real money.

What's the point of doing Forzathons if not to get the cars you want in the Forzathon Shop? It's not like it's real money.

My guess it's the inflation which sucks in any economy, real or not.

Exactly. It's not the fact it costs FP, it's the fact that its 700, which is the higher than normal for the car that isn't an FE. Not to mention, 700 FP is a lot to get if you don't play every single Forzathon Live event.

It's getting a little crazy. If you want to get both cars this week, you'd have to do 23 Forzathons or 140 daily challenges. Yes, I know you can do these things in combination and yes, you might have a few FPs already. But the grind is getting bigger by the week and it's a game of diminishing returns.

It's getting a little crazy. If you want to get both cars this week, you'd have to do 23 Forzathons or 140 daily challenges. Yes, I know you can do these things in combination and yes, you might have a few FPs already. But the grind is getting bigger by the week and it's a game of diminishing returns.

Luckily, I own the Levante, but if I didn't I'd only be getting the Falcon more than likely.

The problem started when they based the price on the FP users had when they had nothing of interest in the shop for most people....

B700 isn't a lot to play with in the Retro Rally championship, considering my '99 Lancer was at 675 stock. The best I could do was drivetrain and rally suspension.

599XX Evo is the new fastest car top speed wise, can easily get over 500km/h with the right tune, totally makes sense on a car that has monster levels of Down force.

I actually hate routes that don't have many checkpoints, I want proper track limits :boggled:

My main issue is with the game only rendering the next two checkpoints at a time so when they stack them so close together I'm often committed to a line or a certain direction off of a jump before the checkpoints come up. In past community seasonal that has been real pain and resulted in a lot of rewinding that could've simply been avoided by using less checkpoints so I'd know where to aim my car.

My main issue is with the game only rendering the next two checkpoints at a time so when they stack them so close together I'm often committed to a line or a certain direction off of a jump before the checkpoints come up. In past community seasonal that has been real pain and resulted in a lot of rewinding that could've simply been avoided by using less checkpoints so I'd know where to aim my car.

I haven't had a problem with that so far, but I did miss a checkpoint in one of the races in the current community championship. I couldn't see any checkpoints, and looking at the map I had no idea which way to go, left, right or straight. I turned left when I should have gone straight :lol:

The circuit route was very nice, but checkpoint placement meant that you could take massive cuts and didn't need to pay any attention to your driving line :indiff:

I've done it. I've finally bought every car in the Autoshow, starting with the most expensive and working my way down to the least expensive. The only car I don't have is the Terradyne Gurkha, and only because it's the prize for next week's Co-op Trial. Now, unless the car is a wheelspin exclusive, I'm just going to delete every duplicate car I get in wheelspins.

I've done it. I've finally bought every car in the Autoshow, starting with the most expensive and working my way down to the least expensive. The only car I don't have is the Terradyne Gurkha, and only because it's the prize for next week's Co-op Trial. Now, unless the car is a wheelspin exclusive, I'm just going to delete every duplicate car I get in wheelspins.

Congrats. I have about 20 or so left now.

I'm just going to delete every duplicate car I get in wheelspins.

I used to do that, now I just stick them straight on the AH (well, I wait until I have a few to list then list them in one go), a lot of them don't sell but there are surprises every now and then - some of the things that don't sell can be very surprising too. Cars you don't reclaim stay in the list for something like two months and there have been a couple of occasions where I've decided to reclaim a car I was going to scrap to play with it instead.

Oh yeah, I came here to ask: does anyone know if there's a level cap on Car Collector? It's strange they didn't cap it at 20/25 like most other non-Story things but it's nice getting a super spin every now and then (although it does also give out some really low cash prizes too). I'm at level 89, the reward for 90 is a super spin by the way, in case anyone needs an incentive...

Back