Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
The 8 - 488 - 1103 number lines up with the Bugatti Divo's engine size (8L), cubic in (488) and KW (1103).

So perhaps the other 3 new cars have engine configurations of;

3L, 181 Cubic in. , 379 KW
4.4L, 292 Cubic in. , 593 KW
4L, 269 Cubic in. , 331 KW

Hmm, 292 cubic inches equals 4.8 liters, not 4.4, though.

I think it'd be cool if they just came up with some BS "lore" excuse to add a proper racetrack in the middle of one of the more sparsely populated areas of the main map, in a free update.

"A black hole opened up, and a new racetrack entered the world from the Y Dimension, named Silversloan!" that conspicuously has the same layout as Silverstone.

I think it'd be cool if they just came up with some BS "lore" excuse to add a proper racetrack in the middle of one of the more sparsely populated areas of the main map, in a free update.

"A black hole opened up, and a new racetrack entered the world from the Y Dimension, named Silversloan!" that conspicuously has the same layout as Silverstone.

It doesn't even have to be a real track. A fictional, well-made, design that suits the map would to perfect. It's a shame that the Lego map gets a racetrack and the 'legit' map gets nothing. How about making use of that open area, on the bottom-right of the map to add a track? It would bring a whole new meaning to Horizon's car-life idea. Track-days!

It doesn't even have to be a real track. A fictional, well-made, design that suits the map would to perfect. It's a shame that the Lego map gets a racetrack and the 'legit' map gets nothing. How about making use of that open area, on the bottom-right of the map to add a track? It would bring a whole new meaning to Horizon's car-life idea. Track-days!

Its a shame they never used the airfield ring road for any races. Pretty much 80% of the UK's circuits are former airbase perimeter roads (Goodwood, Silverstone, Snetterton, Croft, Thruxton) and when I first saw the map I thought they were paying homage to those circuits. So the fact no races use it as a circuit at least and its filled with cones, fences, tyres and has a railway through it, it makes the area not as good as it could have been.

The New BMW X4/X3M i'm thinking for the second one.(The 3L one) the Power is basically spot on same with the Litre and Cubic inche size.

The bottom two have incorrect cubic inches to litre so maybe they are opposite with each other.

I assume one of the other ones will be the BMW M8 though, if the X4M is real as they tend to release new cars together from the same brand.

The other one i was thinking SQ7 but that is pushing it so I'm unclear, My guess is some Local motors car as that is hinted.

Last edited:
I really hope the Divo isn't a Trial prize car as someone who doesn't really go online but as it's a car I really wanted I might have to if it does.

I see from the Torben Tuesday that the larger barn from the last one of these updates appears again. Hopefully we'll be getting another story or business?

Torben's eating an apple and there's an orange on his desk (looks like a clementine actually)... Apples and oranges, a bit like a Bugatti Divo and a Type 57SC Atlantique?

Torben's eating an apple and there's an orange on his desk (looks like a clementine actually)... Apples and oranges, a bit like a Bugatti Divo and a Type 57SC Atlantique?
A Mandarin? That isn't an Orange.

They don't make these clues easy lol.

There were references to a 57SC in the dev version of FH3 that was accidentally released about 3 years ago. I keep hoping it comes true, but nothing yet.

That Volkswagen hill climb car is insane with low downforce, high ride height, softer suspension and off road tires.

I've earned a lot my 3 star dirt speed zones with it over the past couple days.

The new spring shop:
upload_2019-10-17_16-32-11.png

Edit: try to play the championship to unlock the 2019 McLaren 720S Spider with the Senna as it will advance the Weekly Challenge to Stage 3/4 at 3/5 completion ;)

Edit: The Senna can also be used for the English theme seasonal Championship (Morris prize), so that's another synergy to use.

Last edited:
Nice to see the IE back in the shop. The 12C is also another good car. People who haven't gotten them yet are going to be happy. For me, still saving my 4000+ points. I'm starting to think that there won't be any more exclusive cars for the Forzathon Shop (for a while at least), so might as well start spending them on the Super Spins...

With regards to the seasonal, just run an AWD build with aero, you'll get it soon enough. What could make the event more difficult is the cheating AI. I set it to Highly Skilled and got at least one Unbeatable-level Drivatar in every race, which is puzzling since, if I wanted to race on Unbeatable, I'd pick Unbeatable.

It's been going on since at least FH3 and IMO it's related to that nag window for increasing your difficulty if you're "winning too much" (as if any game should even care!). Answer "No" and, come next event, you get a couple Unbeatables to "humble" you, which usually doesn't work (main difficulty of "Unbeatable" is starting dead last). I actually have screenshots of the discrepancy between the bulk of the grid and these few outliers in various events and I no longer consider this to be a bug, since the team is well aware of it and never fixed it.

IIRC it also happens in Forza Motorsport to a lesser extent (in 7 it was toned down somewhat). As @WanganDream once said, AI in Forza is 10 or more blockers helping one leading car, which is bad programming by itself. But in the Forza Horizon games it's cranked up to extremes. It's not so much rubberband as it is the AI being given extreme boosts in order to force a player's loss, and in a Forza game that's not what I'm looking for TBH.

I had a relatively easy win for the 720S Spider. I used the 570S tuned to S2 901. I had AWD, full Aero and Weight Reduction plus Race Tyres. I was a good couple of seconds a lap faster than the second placed 720S Spider (S2 91?).

Using the Apollo and taking liberties with the corners, I posted an 84mph result on the dirt road Speed Zone.

You would think that it's a McLaren-only race that the Owen's P1 would show up, but no dice for me... Maybe they patched that...

I shared a settings in the game ("seasonal easy win"*). It's a S2 998 Senna with a lot of grip.

*maybe not that exact name.
I tried your tune on my Senna (I think it's just called "fast") and I won fairly easily.

Back