Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
So not only is the Rimac impossible to turn as one would expect from a ridiculous hypercar, it's nearly impossible to drive in a straight line due to the torque being so immense that it completely overwhelms traction control, and it can't be fitted with a racing gearbox to try and mitigate that.

Oh well, it'll be good auction fodder in a couple weeks I guess.

Just turn off the traction control then ;)

Season 19 teaser

QtakVDO.jpg

What is wrong with the quality of the picture? I can't see anything. But I can see a Police car. Imagine a game mode like Cops and Robbers? Something similar to the Eliminator but with teams....:drool:

What is wrong with the quality of the picture? I can't see anything. But I can see a Police car. Imagine a game mode like Cops and Robbers? Something similar to the Eliminator but with teams....:drool:
Isn't that just a fancy game of infected?

On the white board, I see

(xxx xxx xxx)

Context ->data
->data
->data
->data
->
->
->
Retrieve -> Play -> Local history list (FIFO)

I have no idea what any of that means, other than FIFO stands for First In First Out.
View attachment 887804
The red toy car on the desk looks like Ford Police Interceptor by Matchbox.
This may indicate a Ford Taurus return from FM4.

Add that to the Crown Vic doing it's best Dukes of Hazzard impression, and you might have something there.

Last edited:
Isn't that just a fancy game of infected?
I was thinking about something more complex than just a game of infected. I don't know. Maybe like a robber you should collect some loot and deliver it to a random safe house. Cops will then try to take you down...... Yeah, a terible idea.

Well Boss Hogg's police car from Duke's Of Hazzard is a 74 AMC Matador, which is a car I have requested and hasn't shown up. That's my hope.

2005 Lamborghini Gallardo (Miniature car on the desk)
2010 Ford Taurus SHO (Miniature car on the desk)
1985 Nissan Safari (The number on the notepad on the desk. 160 is the model code for Nissan Safari, and this car is also known as Nissan "Patrol")

I speculate that these three cars will be added in S19.
But the last one cannot be guessed.
Based on the leaked list, is it Rover SD1, Triumph GT6 or Citroen DS23?

It is not uncommon for old models and models with lower trim levels to be removed in the Forza series.
The following is a list of models that have been removed for those reasons. (Very long list!)
  • 2010 Abarth 500 esseesse
  • 1997 Acura NSX
  • 2005 Acura NSX
  • 2010 Aston Martin V12 Vantage
  • 2007 Audi TT S Line
  • 2008 Audi R8 4.2 FSI quattro
  • 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
  • 2004 Bentley Continental GT
  • 2010 Bentley Continental SS
  • 2009 BMW 135i Coupe
  • 2009 Bugatti Veyron
  • 2004 Cadillac CTS-V
  • 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
  • 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
  • 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
  • 2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS
  • 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
  • 2008 Chrysler 300 C
  • 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8
  • 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
  • 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10
  • 1999 Ferrari 360 Modena
  • 2006 Ferrari 599 GTB
  • 2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
  • 1995 Ferrari 355 Challenge
  • 2004 Ferrri F430
  • 2011 Fiat Punto Evo
  • 2003 Ford Focus SVT
  • 2006 Ford Focus ST
  • 2013 Ford Focus ST
  • 2005 Ford Mustang
  • 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302
  • 1999 Honda Civic Coupe Si
  • 2000 Honda Integra Type R
  • 2002 Honda Integra Type R
  • 2009 HSV W427
  • 2013 Hyundai Veloster
  • 2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
  • 2008 Infiniti G37
  • 2014 Infiniti Q50S
  • 2009 Jaguar XKR-S
  • 2010 Jaguar XFR
  • 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo
  • 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo SuperLeggera
  • 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago
  • 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
  • 2002 Lotus Elise 111S
  • 2006 Lotus Exige
  • 2003 Mazda Mazdaspeed Protege (Not Mazdaspeed Familia)
  • 2005 Mazda Axela
  • 2009 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
  • 2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata
  • 2001 Mazda Mazdaspeed Roadster (Not Mazdaspeed MX-5)
  • 2007 Mazda MX-5
  • 2004 Mazda RX-8
  • 2004 Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
  • 2003 Mini Cooper S
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 FQ-330
  • 1994 Nissan 300ZX
  • 1995 Nissan 240SX S14
  • 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur
  • 2005 Nissan 350Z
  • 2004 Opel Speedstar
  • 1999 Pagani Zonda C12
  • 2010 Porsche 911 Sport Classic
  • 2007 Porsche 911 GT3
  • 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
  • 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 2012 Porsche Cayman R
  • 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo
  • 2013 Scion FR-S
  • 1999 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5
  • 2006 Subaru Impreza S204
  • 2001 TVR Tuscan R
  • 2010 Volkswagen Golf GTi
  • 2009 Volkswagen Scirocco

While we're waiting for the next set of cars to get announced soon, who here is ready to get their hands on the AE86 tomorrow?

I'm excited for its return, but there's so many Toyotas we're still missing. Hoping we're getting another Toyota this month, because if you count how many we had in Forza's past, it makes sense to start including them one by one each update.

Now, Lexus and Scion should hopefully join somewhere in the mix, but the question is, when?

While we're waiting for the next set of cars to get announced soon, who here is ready to get their hands on the AE86 tomorrow?

I'm excited for its return, but there's so many Toyotas we're still missing. Hoping we're getting another Toyota this month, because if you count how many we had in Forza's past, it makes sense to start including them one by one each update.

Now, Lexus and Scion should hopefully join somewhere in the mix, but the question is, when?

This is why they should release a Toyota pack similar to the Mitsubishi pack from a year ago. I'm not saying it should contain all the Toyota and Lexus models, but it would be a nice way to jump start Toyota's return.

This one car per month we have seen until now isn't doing it for me. Sure, currently having two cars included is nice and all, but the "TOYOTA IS BACK" earthquake has fallen flat. There's no feeling of impact.

Looking at your avatar like gimme

And I seriously need the 2000 GT to return so I can gawk at it in Forzavista, then tune it into a superlight Lotus-killer with laser-precise handling.

This is why they should release a Toyota pack similar to the Mitsubishi pack from a year ago. I'm not saying it should contain all the Toyota and Lexus models, but it would be a nice way to jump start Toyota's return.

This one car per month we have seen until now isn't doing it for me. Sure, currently having two cars included is nice and all, but the "TOYOTA IS BACK" earthquake has fallen flat. There's no feeling of impact.
I don't disagree how you feel, because first that was what I thought would happen too. Guess PG have other plans to deal with Toyota's return, but to honest, I have no idea what those plans are.

I'm just wondering if PG is including them bit by bit as we're heading down the FM8 road. Just thought. :)

Looking at your avatar like gimme

And I seriously need the 2000 GT to return so I can gawk at it in Forzavista, then tune it into a superlight Lotus-killer with laser-precise handling.
Yeah man! I will love to have the 2000 GT back again! I'm hoping it'll pop at some point in time. :D

I kinda lost motivation to do the seasonal events. At first, I kept doing it just to get the cars in my garage (no matter how tedious it is). but now, I have so many credits that I could probably buy most of those cars through auctions.

Latest Posts

Back