Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I'm just glad all four highly requested cars are out of the way now. It took long enough, but at least it's over for now, am I right?
Allow me to introduce you to:
  • Any of the more notable Toyotas/Lexuses (Mk3/5 Supra, MR2s, and LFA in particular)
  • SLR
  • DeLorean
  • Corvette C8
  • AM Valkyrie
  • Merc-AMG Project 1
  • McLaren Speedtail
  • Koenigsegg Jesko
  • Hennessey Venom F5
  • Ferrari SF70 Stradale (I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s called)
  • Any of those weird Lamborghini concepts announced over the past few years
  • Remaining notable Mitsubishis
  • Rolls-Royce
  • Tesla, whether it’s the new Roadster or that wonky Cybertruck thingymajigy
  • Ford SVT Lightning (not as requested but still quite recurring)
  • Whatever supercars get announced at Geneva this coming March

• Any of the more notable Toyotas/Lexuses (Mk3/5 Supra, MR2s, and LFA in particular)
  • SLR
  • DeLorean
  • Corvette C8
  • AM Valkyrie
  • Merc-AMG Project 1
  • McLaren Speedtail
  • Koenigsegg Jesko
  • Hennessey Venom F5
  • Rolls-Royce

I see your list and propose adding *list of vaporware supercars of the last decade*.

I'm surprised that with the proliferation of performance trucks in recent years, that neither the second generation Lightning, nor, preferably the first gen one, has managed to get into the game. Or the Chevy GMT400 SS 454.

This one or the Saleen S331 coming back from FM4. I've wanted the Lightning in Forza ever since it was in GT4.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that with the proliferation of performance trucks in recent years, that neither the second generation Lightning, nor, preferably the first gen one, has managed to get into the game. Or the Chevy GMT400 SS 454.

Especially with them wanting to put in a bunch of off road trucks and SUVs, and yet leaving out a good amount of the street performance trucks/SUVs. They haven't brought back the Saleen S331 (as mentioned above) or the Ram SRT-10. Gran Turismo had the F-150 Lightning and the Tacoma X-Runner (which is a great looking truck IMO).

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...aft-was-the-best-selling-new-ip-of-the-decade

Playground really delivered this decade/gen!

Had these been included, the chart would have looked like this:

1. Minecraft (Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo)
  2. Red Dead Redemption (Take 2/Rockstar Games)
  3. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
  4. Destiny (Bungie/Activision Blizzard)
  5. Skylanders (Activision Blizzard)
  6. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
  7. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
  8. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
  9. The Last of Us (Sony Interactive Entertainment)
  10. Dead Island (Koch/Deep Silver)
UK charts

I'm thinking that a "period" themed Horizon expansion would be awesome, let's say late 50's-60's and only period buildings, roads, clothing for the avatars and tech for the cars.
... and like how the Lego expansion added an extra radio station playing "Everything Is Awesome", a period-specific expansion could have a Golden Oldies station.

It'd be funnier to have the DJ be Don Thompson showing his 'swingin' side as opposed to his uptight Timeless FM persona, lol.

I'm thinking that a "period" themed Horizon expansion would be awesome, let's say late 50's-60's and only period buildings, roads, clothing for the avatars and tech for the cars.

It would be rad if they did a timewarp version of the main map, i.e. stone bridges instead of concrete, no motorway, some of the ruins like the railyard and ones by the windfarm are still intact, etc.

• SLR
  • DeLorean
  • Corvette C8
  • AM Valkyrie
  • Merc-AMG Project 1
  • McLaren Speedtail
  • Koenigsegg Jesko
  • Hennessey Venom F5
  • Rolls-Royce
Interesting list. I see the majority of those cars being saved for FM8, but cars such as Toyota and hopefully the SLR can happen as we head down the FM8 road with news and stuff. :)

The SVT Lightning would be a wonderful addition!

Why is everyone forgetting about Dacia Sandero? Seeing that included on FH4 would be such a Great News!
I was checking the car wish list and I can tell you the Sandero is there. Except few cars all of the DLC were ranked high in the wish list. Most of the cars were top 100 most requested. The wish list is not a joke. The Sandero is maybe not in the top 500, but it is in the top 4000. Maybe you should put a vote for it.

with fnf 9 coming in may u think there is a chance that some fnf cars would come or return to forza horizon? i kinda hope they will do a best of fnf pack. featuring the best cars of fast and furious francise. similar to the best of bond pack...

fnf cars i kinda like to see return or add:

1995 Eclipse
1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R
2000 S2000 (2f2f version)
1997 veilside rx-7
1971 plymouth gtx
1963 corvette grand sport convertible
1970 dodge charger r/t
1995 volkswagen jetta
1971 Jensen Interceptor
1971 chevy monte carlo

as a extra. (dont really care for it myself but prob b fun in fh4 is the 1949 chevy fleetline special)

I guess that probably there will be no collaboration between Forza and FnF in the coming years.
Because Universal Pictures has partnered with Bandai Namco to develop their own games.
It's no wonder that collaboration with Forza (or other console games) is deemed to be detrimental to the interests of their games.

Back