Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Gotta say I'm pleased to see the toyota 2000gt. I hope they add a option to make it into a convertible like it was in James bond

An aero engine? I just got a SAAB vibe. Pls be SAAB! Also think we will get the Jag i Pace..... the Duracell on the right.

The most famous automotive application of the Lion was in a certain speed record vehicle that has already appeared not in one, but in two leaks.

I guess the time has finally come to crash and burn in the Napier-Railton Special. Took them long enough!

The most famous automotive application of the Lion was in a certain speed record vehicle that has already appeared not in one, but in two leaks.

I guess the time has finally come to crash and burn in the Napier-Railton Special. Took them long enough!
You are right. It's definitely that.

I love FH4, probably my favorite (FH3 is still my most played though). That being said I recently went back to playing FH3 because I miss Toyota. That's great that they gave us the Supra back but I'm really not a fan of having to get the AE86 Trueno by playing the special events, we really should be able to just buy it. I really want the ST185 and the ST205 back as well and hopefully those won't be special event prizes either.

So question for y'all. Because of my month ban I'm probably going to miss the summer season. Have any of you guys used that time travel glitch to go back in time to claim cars that you couldn't get? And if so, did you get banned as a result?

Anyone ever use the ridgeline trophy truck thing? Love the suspension set up but damn getting it off the line is a pain. Even with the upgraded V8 still struggles but not as bad.

Also does anyone know a good speed zone/ trap car other than the mosler and 599xx that I have been using just wanting to try other cars as well

Anyone ever use the ridgeline trophy truck thing? Love the suspension set up but damn getting it off the line is a pain. Even with the upgraded V8 still struggles but not as bad.

Also does anyone know a good speed zone/ trap car other than the mosler and 599xx that I have been using just wanting to try other cars as well

The Rimac isn't bad, nor is the F40C.

So question for y'all. Because of my month ban I'm probably going to miss the summer season. Have any of you guys used that time travel glitch to go back in time to claim cars that you couldn't get? And if so, did you get banned as a result?
Not really a glitch, but I did traveled back in time 2 months ago and that account is still not banned. I traveled the day after the ban lift. It's a test account and I played only in solo mode, still got the ban for obtaining the Divo early.....
An honest advice. Just wait for it to return.

Not really a glitch, but I did traveled back in time 2 months ago and that account is still not banned. I traveled the day after the ban lift. It's a test account and I played only in solo mode, still got the ban for obtaining the Divo early.....
An honest advice. Just wait for it to return.
Thanks for clarifying man. 👍

I usually use my Koeniggsegg Agera RS for the weekly PR stunt challenges. Speed zones, speed traps and jumps are all easily done in it. Only for drifting do I use another car. Usually the Hoonicorn. Also, I discovered that you can travel to either Fortune Island or Lego Valley if you need to three-star a drift zone. The drifting is much easier at those two locations versus the main map.

Very powerful aircraft engine, and very poor suspension and brakes. Napier-Railton seems like a suicide machine.
This monster is arguably inferior in overall performance to other prewar vehicles. But I am very excited to drive this strange machine. Neither Speedtail nor 2000GT can beat the temptation of this monster.

I love FH4, probably my favorite (FH3 is still my most played though). That being said I recently went back to playing FH3 because I miss Toyota. That's great that they gave us the Supra back but I'm really not a fan of having to get the AE86 Trueno by playing the special events, we really should be able to just buy it. I really want the ST185 and the ST205 back as well and hopefully those won't be special event prizes either.
Friend.
I'm an ST205 fanatic, and at FH3 I had more than 20 ST205 in the garage with different tunes and liveries.
But that won't happen in FH4.
Unless they make the ST205 an "common" exclusive car like the 300ZX or Hudson Hornet, I'll get only one ST205 or die from a heart attack from the stresses that come with AH.

I was busy for an entire week, but I remembered to get myself a Transit Supervan before the next season. I'm really loving how it drives; it's so planted and stable with ton of downforce. Top speed is bit lacking, but it isn't really a deal breaker.

It even belongs in my favorite FH4 division, the Track Toys. It's an awesome car all-around.

Forza Horizon 4 2020-03-04 10_04_02 PM.png

Although, I don't think I'll have enough time to get myself an Vulcan AMR now (I'll be busy up until the next week). I don't think I'd lose sleep over it though.

IMO the Vulcan AMR is a waste of space, you're better off without it... it's barely different to the regular one, and the FE version blows both out of the water.

The Supervan was definitely the car to get this week.

Friend.
I'm an ST205 fanatic, and at FH3 I had more than 20 ST205 in the garage with different tunes and liveries.
But that won't happen in FH4.
Unless they make the ST205 an "common" exclusive car like the 300ZX or Hudson Hornet, I'll get only one ST205 or die from a heart attack from the stresses that come with AH.

They just need to bring back Toyota in a big way, I don't care how PG gets it done, they also should add more older classic models like the Mini-stang '77 Celica

ebay195409.jpg

ebay195405.jpg

They just need to bring back Toyota in a big way, I don't care how PG gets it done, they also should add more older classic models like the Mini-stang '77 Celica

ebay195409.jpg

ebay195405.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't foresee any new-to-Forza Toyotas (or Lexuses, Scions, Daihatsus or Hinos, for that matter) arriving in FH4 (with the possible exception of the Mk. 5 Supra, but even that seems highly unlikely as things stand), nor PG changing course from the current "drip feed" of returning models.

Sucks, I know, but hopefully FM8 and FH5 will have good selections of new and returning stuff (especially if the latter ends up set in Japan).

Unfortunately, I don't foresee any new-to-Forza Toyotas (or Lexuses, Scions, Daihatsus or Hinos, for that matter) arriving in FH4 (with the possible exception of the Mk. 5 Supra), nor PG changing course from the current "drip feed" of returning models.

Sucks, I know, but hopefully FM8 and FH5 will have good selections of new and returning stuff (especially if the latter ends up set in Japan).

I'd take a Mk5 too but they should at least include one model of Celica. Until then I guess there is always FH3. I played again last night, finished up a championship while racing with an ST205, it was bliss.

Another one I miss is the '70 Coronet Super Bee, they need to release that at some point. It's already an unreleased car in-game.

3.jpg

Welp, I'm just missing the Diablo GTR, now. Well, minus the a few pre-orders, the FE cars and the Hoonigan cars. I don't REALLY care about them, but yeah...everything else...nearly obtained. This month was good for collectors.

I mean, if they're willing to put head- and taillights on pre-WWII grand prix cars, why not put lights on this bad boy and throw it in Extreme Track Toys? :D

238ba6d6d917d1b7a5e7b5526fd101c1.jpg
I wish it was that, but it will very likely mean this garbage which we already have without the livery:
c9f5ac79-b34b-4bfb-8906-7aa5f28e07c5.jpg

By the way, the next season will probably have a new Horizon Story.
This is undoubtedly the previously announced "Express Delivery", but what do you expect the Horizon Story prize to be?

Back