Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
The next Motorsport is due soon along with the new console so I wouldn't be surprised if they're starting to slow down on new content.
Yeah it would be expected, but with Horizon being the big volume seller and no known replacement for well over a year it's in uncharted waters, normally a Horizon lifespan would be 2 years.

Did you not read my comment???

I did. What do you think I missed?

No, you are acting entitled then arguing when people call you entitled. Own it dude.

I think you’re the one not reading my comments. I’ve explained why it’s not a matter of entitlement to point out that one car is missing when compared to previous updates. Yet you keep the accusations flying, and you just seem angry as hell.

Much more entertaining? You always seem let down by most of the content.

I'm not a fan big of hypercars and car list "fluffing" in general (in this case being an updated or slightly different version of a car already in game... see Huracan Performante or the Hummer open top, though I didn't mind the 600LT) so the slightly weirder or less popular with the masses stuff like the Supervan and the SD1, or even the Meganes and Clio we got a few months ago is definitely more up my alley.

I did. What do you think I missed?
. The part where I said there was no indication or proof we were getting 4 cars. You never even tried to refute it, you just said that the average is 4, which is wrong anyway. If you average out the updates it's more than 4, in fact it's probably closer to 6.

QUOTE="Nielsen, post: 13037370, member: 139557"]
I thinkyou’re the one not reading my comments. I’ve explained why it’s not a matter of entitlement to point out that one car is missing when compared to previous updates. Yet you keep the accusations flying, and you just seem angry as hell.[/QUOTE]

Typical, get called out and respond with "u mad bro?". Pure spoiled entitlement.

I'm not a fan big of hypercars and car list "fluffing" in general (in this case being an updated or slightly different version of a car already in game... see Huracan Performante or the Hummer open top, though I didn't mind the 600LT) so the slightly weirder or less popular with the masses stuff like the Supervan and the SD1, or even the Meganes and Clio we got a few months ago is definitely more up my alley.

I agree that non-mainstream and unique additions are usually the most interesting. Though, this month I’m looking most forward to the Speedtail. It’s appealing in a way most hypercars and other McLaren models aren’t.

. The part where I said there was no indication or proof we were getting 4 cars. You never even tried to refute it, you just said that the average is 4, which is wrong anyway. If you average out the updates it's more than 4, in fact it's probably closer to 6.

The key word is “below average”. If you cannot see how only three new additions is below average and thereby unexpected, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Typical, get called out and respond with "u mad bro?". Pure spoiled entitlement.

You say that like it’s perfectly normal to call people out based on nothing.

In December we got an above average number of new cars, so it balances out.
Plus if FH4 followed the same Post launch update schedule as previous Horizon games we would have stopped getting any new content 6 months ago.

Toyota / Lexus is supposed to return though. They are clearly taking the longest possible time to bring these cars back to the franchise. Whatever the reason, it seems silly especially when an update suddenly brings fewer cars in total. Again, I'm not saying this from an entitled or spoiled viewpoint. It's an objective observation.

Before someone might reply back with the predictable "just be glad you're getting any cars at all"... No doubt I appreciate the prolonged support for FH4, but it doesn't mean one shouldn't ask questions when existing patterns no longer work in favor of the game.

Toyota / Lexus is supposed to return though. They are clearly taking the longest possible time to bring these cars back to the franchise. Whatever the reason, it seems silly especially when an update suddenly brings fewer cars in total. Again, I'm not saying this from an entitled or spoiled viewpoint. It's an objective observation.
Looks like they're playing the same game with Porsche and FH3, how they were slowly adding new cars in the Forzathons. But this time, it's with the Playlist.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360044200594-FH4-Release-Notes-March-10th-2020

Welcome to Express Delivery, the Horizon Festival's brand-new ultra-fast delivery service! Gutsy entrepreneur and man-about-town Billy Stoakes has all he needs to get his Edinburgh-business off the ground. Everything, that is, except a Horizon driver to handle the more... sensitive tasks. This new, 9-chapter Horizon Business will allow you to unlock the very professional-looking Delivery Outfit.

Woo, more clothes. :rolleyes:

However...

Added Police front bumper to '96 Chevy Impala SS.

Color me all kinds of interested.

PG HR director: *Sees Nitro Glitter didn't write out "Super Sport"*

giphy.gif

:D

So series 20's Toyota is the 2000GT. What is everyone hoping for in series 21? I'd really like the TE27 Corolla. I loved that little car in FH3.

If my eyes are correct, the HS Transit was walking in a set of BF Goodrich tires. I don't recall seeing those on any other car.

BF Goodrich tires are only available on some rally cars stock tires.
Only Transit HS can use this tire as an upgrade option. I want them to add this option to many other cars.

I know we have the old Goodyear vintage race tires and Michelin with the new Vulcan. I never saw Goodrich, or never paid enough attention to notice.

Am I hallucinating or did the Festival Sprint and Festival Circuit swap places with each other on the map? I could have sworn the Circuit was to the right of the Festival Hub, going towards Broadway, before the last update...

Back