Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Napier Railton has to have one of the most intimidating sounding cars on the game, you could tell something like this would shake your eye lids off in person(although I feel like they have used a bit of the Bugatti sound file in there):

Oh gosh, that sounds epic. Will be sampled with headphones on for best effect.

Same here, but I'll be surprised if they add it, considering that PG sacked several of the vintage compacts from FH3.
I don't doubt you're right, but that's not going to stop me from putting it at the top of my "most wanted Toyota" list.

They added a 70s Civic though.

And the Hillman Imp, Opel Kadett A, VW Type 3, etc. I'm not saying there's absolutely no hope for the Corolla.

But since FH3 we've apparently lost cars like Datsun 2000, Fiat X1/9, Honda S800, Mazda Cosmo, Nissan Silvia '66, Opel Kadett C, Opel GT, Volvo 123GT and Volvo 1800E. I once had hope that these cars would eventually appear in FH4, but that hope has been reduced to virtually nothing.

And the Hillman Imp, Opel Kadett A, VW Type 3, etc. I'm not saying there's absolutely no hope for the Corolla.

But since FH3 we've apparently lost cars like Datsun 2000, Fiat X1/9, Honda S800, Mazda Cosmo, Nissan Silvia '66, Opel Kadett C, Opel GT, Volvo 123GT and Volvo 1800E. I once had hope that these cars would eventually appear in FH4, but that hope has been reduced to virtually nothing.
But we did gain a heap of Small British Sports cars and cars like the Mini Traveller, I do think there is a possibility of the Corolla though it's just really obvious they are doing 1 Toyota a month and I suspect at the bare minimum cars should still be added untill FM8 and possibly a few months till FH5.

Does anyone know if left-foot braking works in this game? I don't seem to notice a difference.

It does, but the benefit you get from it is fairly low compared to, say, Dirt Rally 2.0. I think it's mostly tune dependent rather than car dependent, but in my personal experience, any cars that I've needed to LFB with tended to have a bad tune to begin with. I'd say for most cars, if you're using Manual w/ Clutch, rev matching during downshifts is going to be much more important in most situations.

My Corrado wasn't fast enough without ruining it, so I downloaded a "max-everything" tune for an Acura RSX I had lying around. Smashed out the events and then auctioned the RSX

For the challenge I chose my Honda Mugen CRX and upgraded it with a engine swap of 500+ hp. Installing drag tires without changing its drivetrain, it was one of the most funniest things I've ever had on FH4!

Hope for more like this in the future before FM8 comes our way. 👍

I already had an RSX tuned to S1 9xx. It has a top end over 200 mph. I only had to drive up and down the motorway once each direction to get 25 Ultimate Speed Skills.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035563914-Forza-Enforcement-Guidelines

Forza Enforcement Guidelines has been updated.
Basically the same as before, but with additional guidelines to ban getting pre-release cars.

These have been described by PG for some time, but in this update, more detailed notations have been made according to the guidelines.
The guidelines warn that even the first time you do this, you will be banned for 30 days, and that repeated actions could be banned forever.

Damn, although they do need to do IP bans to have a meaningful effect as you can just make a new email address link it to that account and you can do it again.

Back