Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
So, how does the unban stuff work? I'm meant to be unbanned today, but I logged on and I'm still banned. The ingame message clearly stated 3/22/2020 was the unban date. Does that mean today is the last day for the ban and I have to wait until tomorrow?
When I got banned I had to message T10 on the support site to remind them to unban me. :lol:

So while enjoying the Railton, I noticed something as after upgrading the brakes I was wanting to give it back it’s rear brake only setup.

So I set the brake balance to full rear bias and tested it out, imagine my surprise then when the front tyres locked up instead. :odd:

So I set the brake balance all the way to the front and shocker, the rear tyres locked up instead.

Wanting to make sure this was a Railton only thing, I picked a random A class car (72’ Ford Falcon GT-HO for those wondering.) and
did the exact same thing and the exact same thing happened.

So by setting brake bias rearward, you’re actually sending forward and vice versa. :dunce:

So the tuning menu has front and rear on brake balance the wrong way round. :ouch:

Oh that's great. :lol:
I'll give it until tomorrow before I go at them about it. :P
Unfortunately it is not that simple. Not sure is your case, but if someone obtain 2 cars the ban will be for two months even if the message say otherwise. Good luck anyway.

The brake bias has been backwards for a very long time. The differential settings too. I've always wondered why this was never fixed as far back to at least Forza 5.
Oh god...will need to check some conflictive cars.

Unfortunately it is not that simple. Not sure is your case, but if someone obtain 2 cars the ban will be for two months even if the message say otherwise. Good luck anyway.
Nope it was only the Transit Supervan3 for me. Although I did get the Vulcan early, that didn't count as I was still in Summer, plus I never got a message about it.

Edit: I'm now unbanned! :D

Last edited:
Anyone else experiencing frequent crashes on PC? I had my FH4 crash 3 times today, and I almost never had it crash beforehand.

Why add a body kit to a timeless design?

800px-1966_Toyota_2000GT_01.jpg

The 2000GT was also used for racing and speed trials.
This yellow 2000GT in particular is an iconic car, and it cannot be ignored in the history of the 2000GT.
Also, they had added some body kits on the Supra and AE86.
So I was hoping they would add a new body kit to the 2000GT as well. Just a little.

@WanganDream To be honest, both the Supra and the AE86's custom kits are the same kits from Forza's past. I'm not saying the 2000gt shouldn't get new body mods, because that would be awesome if it did!. I'm just saying you shouldn't have expected it to get any is all.

Anyways, here is the Toyota 2000gt in red! :D
2020-03-26_12-24-54_PM-4ed3ofw0.png

2020-03-26_11-29-06_AM-vtaqrrbi.png

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the engine sound. Let's say, it's very unique. :)

@WanganDream To be honest, both the Supra and the AE86's custom kits are the same kits from Forza's past. I'm not saying the 2000gt shouldn't get new body mods, because that would be awesome if it did!. I'm just saying you shouldn't have expected it to get any is all.

Anyways, here is the Toyota 2000gt in red! :D
View attachment 903059
View attachment 903051

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the engine sound. Let's say, it's very unique. :)

Uhh... not really unique :lol:

A-Class championship with offroad buggies again? Come on PG...

These championships have been getting pretty stale. I wish they would start using user created races for the championships more. Most of these courses I can run in my sleep. And I'm getting tired of racing the same eight cars week after week.

These championships have been getting pretty stale. I wish they would start using user created races for the championships more. Most of these courses I can run in my sleep. And I'm getting tired of racing the same eight cars week after week.

I don't mind the championships, they're a really easy way to rack up weekly % but the Buggies are atrociously lopsided and extremely annoying.

I prefer PG not to include tracks made by users ever again. Sure it was fun and all, but that last race where you have to go through the river and the rewind couldn't work (like, at all), was frustrating enough. Plus that forest trail didn't help matters either. Going to back to that will just piss everyone off again.

I rather PG stick to what they know best and this is the format for that, plus it doesn't take long to get the new cars either so that is nice as well.

What I DO prefer though, is PG integrating Free-For-All Playground Games into the game like someone suggested on the stream (I salute you sir :)). That will make my day! :D

I prefer PG not to include tracks made by users ever again. Sure it was fun and all, but that last race where you have to go through the river and the rewind couldn't work (like, at all), was frustrating enough. Plus that forest trail didn't help matters either. Going to back to that will just piss everyone off again.

I rather PG stick to what they know best and this is the format for that, plus it doesn't take long to get the new cars either so that is nice as well.

What I DO prefer though, is PG integrating Free-For-All Playground Games into the game like someone suggested on the stream (I salute you sir :)). That will make my day! :D

The developer championships were always fun and we'll built though. I believe that's a good middle ground.

A-Class championship with offroad buggies again? Come on PG...

Has anyone thought of keeping a spreadsheet of which car classes, types and which kinds of races are used in seasonals? I, for instance, can't recall ever having Type D Classic Racers Rally stage event -- though I'd really like to have one. If I have to do another S2 Hypercars Street Race again, I think I'll just skip it :)

I don't even know why I bothered playing the Playground Games for the Mini Countryman - it just reminded me of how awful Playground Games is at making online multiplayer modes. Half the time I was playing, my car kept flipping over and resetting, causing me to lose out.

I already have the Countryman, but still, what a mess online is on this game.

The developer championships were always fun and we'll built though. I believe that's a good middle ground.
I don't disagree at all and wouldn't mind the return of said championships, especially if it means spicing things up for those that seek it. :)
I don't even know why I bothered playing the Playground Games for the Mini Countryman - it just reminded me of how awful Playground Games is at making online multiplayer modes. Half the time I was playing, my car kept flipping over and resetting, causing me to lose out.

I already have the Countryman, but still, what a mess online is on this game.
I wouldn't say PG are awful at making online games, because they made great ones in the past. It's just that the games here aren't as great as the ones back on FH2 and FH3 imo. It's kinda why I stopped playing it until they at least add Free-For-All Playground Games (not in the playlist though).

For the festival playlist, it should be "competing" rather than "winning" in the games. That will make it more fun for all because you wouldn't have to worry about winning, or losing. It'd be nice if they can change to that format instead. :D

For the festival playlist, it should be "competing" rather than "winning" in the games.

Imo that would make getting the rewards too easy, thus resulting in the loss of the sense of achievement. I just think the festival playlist needs to have a cycle of completely different formats and challenges to keep it fresh overall.

Back