Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Interesting. It appears you can buy more than one TVR Sagaris FE from the Forzathon Shop. It appears that each day when the 100 FP sale car gets updated, the Sagaris FE also gets reset, allowing the player to buy a new one each day.

Here is the official screenshot of the Holden HSV VE GTS!

EeL5qeEWsAAafAY

Such a bad time when my save corrupted itself today... I didn't get the new Holden at all, I did send a ticket and am hoping I get some stuff back but I'm highly doubting it.

Edit: Somehow I fixed it, I was really worried that all my progress would be erased forever, but thankfully I'm good now, the error I had was E:4F-0.

Last edited:
Such a bad time when my save corrupted itself today... I didn't get the new Holden at all, I did send a ticket and am hoping I get some stuff back but I'm highly doubting it.
Sorry to hear that. I heard others that got the cars and money back. I believe you will too.

Mate of mine is having issues with game crashes. His PC meets the requirements (Ryzen 5 3600 + GTX 1070 + 16GB RAM), but the game crashes when trying to complete the intro tutorial (literally can't make it past the first corner without freezing) or trying the benchmark (just crashes as soon as the Senna is on screen). Has anybody else had this problem?

His installation of Windows is brand new, and he's running the latest Nvidia WHQL drivers. I suggested manually deleting the game save, clean instaling GPU drivers, disabling USB audio, and reinstalling the game (which he's going to do), but if that doesn't work, I'm stumped. Me and two other friends also have the game (all of us with differently specced PC's), and none of us have had this issue.

Has your mate overclocked his GPU? The reason I ask is that when I overclocked mine, even though it runs perfectly fine in Heaven, or other games, Forza can crash. I haven't found a stable GPU overclock worthy of the effort that Forza likes.

Has your mate overclocked his GPU? The reason I ask is that when I overclocked mine, even though it runs perfectly fine in Heaven, or other games, Forza can crash. I haven't found a stable GPU overclock worthy of the effort that Forza likes.
Just the factory overclock, no manual OC. Though his GPU seems to be playing up in other games now, so it might just be a driver issue...

Edit: It was a memory overclock issue, disabling XMP seems to have fixed all stability problems.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about buying FH4 off of the Microsoft store to play on PC, but I noticed the game still costs $60. Do you all think it is worth it to spend that money on the game to this day? I really like the Horizon series, I haven't played since 2 on my old Xbox 360.

Also, is my Logitech G29 compatible with the game?

I've been thinking about buying FH4 off of the Microsoft store to play on PC, but I noticed the game still costs $60. Do you all think it is worth it to spend that money on the game to this day? I really like the Horizon series, I haven't played since 2 on my old Xbox 360.

Also, is my Logitech G29 compatible with the game?
Yeah ofcourse, its the best open world racing game out there and it looks and plays phenomenal. Also i have the same wheel and its just plug and play (you can change settings ofcourse to your personal preference). Also you can buy it here for much much cheaper with LEGO dlc
https://www.cdkeys.com/forza-horizon-4-inc-lego-speed-champions-xbox-one

Just buy it and use the code in the MS store and the game will start downloading :)

Yeah ofcourse, its the best open world racing game out there and it looks and plays phenomenal. Also i have the same wheel and its just plug and play (you can change settings ofcourse to your personal preference). Also you can buy it here for much much cheaper with LEGO dlc
https://www.cdkeys.com/forza-horizon-4-inc-lego-speed-champions-xbox-one

Just buy it and use the code in the MS store and the game will start downloading :)
And you can get FH3 there for just $13.29.
Or FH3 + Hot Wheels DLC for just $40.18.
Or FH4 and FH3 Ultimate Edition for just $59.84.

Honestly more worth it now compared to when it released nearly two years ago. It has grown ever since and isn’t going anywhere just yet.

So, this will be the first time I actually go through with all of the seasonal challenges. How much do I have to go through to get 80% for the month?

This was a pleasant surprise. I have been playing for the past few months without gold. I started the game to get the new Holden and found myself in Horizon live. I even qualify for ranked. I won't complain and hope it is going to last for awhile!

I got my Holden.

1988 Holden Commodore VL Group A

Here's my photo challenge submission.

Oddly enough, this one didn't qualify. It said the Broadway Windmill wasn't in the photo. I think they need the blades of the windmill to be in the photo.

Last edited:
Forza Horizon 3 may be delisted soon. Still waiting on official confirmation, then I hope this site publishes an article.

Source:

It's sad seeing Forza's past games getting delisted, which is like saying it's the end of there era. Once that happens, all we have left is both FM7 and FH4 (FM7 likely to be next on the list in 2021).

Sheesh. I better get started on getting that last DLC pack released for FH3 then. Although that is likely not to happen because I don't play, nor have the energy to play, FH3 anymore.

I'm waiting for 7 to go on Game Pass, at which point I will buy the cars I'm interested in from the DLCs individually.

Forza Horizon 3 may be delisted soon. Still waiting on official confirmation, then I hope this site publishes an article.

Source:

I'll definitely pick up at least the base game (which I have an Xbox copy of, but I play on PC now). How many OP cars for rivals will I miss out on if I only get the base game rather than ultimate (which is nearly 3x the price of the base game in the UK store)?

Back