Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Series 29 update has already been released, and the thumbnail for the DLS is wrong.

dEL2nS4.jpg

Since it'd probably be rejected, I might as well post my clue for the 911 Singer here instead:

Darryl Worley.

Fun fact: Singer's founder, Rob Dickinson, was singer/songwriter for Catherine Wheel, a band that saw moderate success during the 90s. He's the cousin of Bruce Dickinson, singer of Iron Maiden. Bruce Dickinson is also the name of a fictional character played by Christopher Walken in one of the most famous SNL skits of all time, one that required more cowbell.

So, the Singer 911's clue absolutely has to do with music.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this was in FH2, but does anyone know what the BMW motorsport body kit for the 850csi is? Wasn’t aware of this being a thing until i saw a video.

I remember seeing this in the courtyard last year. It felt like an odd set up, a car show stage, but outdoors and in a courtyard. There was just about enough room for the cars to move round in a circle on stage.

Also it is quite a hidden space on such big event, not many people went there...

Well, despite the Porsche thumbnail being initially wrong, at least we know that the Porsche 911 Sport Classic is coming to the game someday!

Not to be a downer, but there’s no guarantee. After all, content from the developer build regularly breaks out to the public.

For example, the Ford Shelby Raptor appeared in Fortune Island trailer and the Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z posed in a promo screenshot some months ago. No sign of these cars so far, and the incorrect Porsche thumbnail could be another such thing.

That said, many cars on the leaked car list have showed up. So I’m cautiously optimistic for it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back