Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I'm thinking that the T Rex clue could be the Campanga T Rex
Green_Campagna_T-Rex_in_New_York.jpg

We definitely need more kei cars to mess around in. Suzuki Alto, Honda Today, heck why not the Daihatsu Copen.

Plus, we already have MG. Where's the MGF and TF160?

Put me down for the ZT 260 (or even better the ZT-T 260). Of course, the question then becomes would they classify it as Retro Saloon or Retro Muscle?

I'm thinking that the T Rex clue could be the Campanga T Rex
Green_Campagna_T-Rex_in_New_York.jpg
Realistically, I think the Ram TRX or Ram T-Rex Concept, but I have high hopes for this car.
Around the time of FM3, a TopGear writer wrote an article about PG add the Polaris Slingshot to FH3. I've been hoping for a long time to believe it, but the car still hasn't appeared in Forza. And the only reverse trike that exists in Forza is the Morgan 3 Wheeler.
I like this car, but its too narrow tires are not very good for performance in the corners.
If the T-Rex with wider tires both front and rear were added to the game, we would enjoy better cornering reverse trike.

Huge surprises? Better be good surprises and not bad surprises like when they referenced Wayne’s World, but ended up delivering a backstage feature instead of the AMC Pacer. :nervous:

Regardless, big shoes to fill now they’ve already leaked and teased a highly anticipated car. Need to buy some popcorn for this.

I heard that Forza’s devs would talk about the new Forza Motorsport game in this stream, maybe even make big announcements relating to the game, such as its release date or revealing a fragment of its car list/features. Heck, even a gameplay trailer.

In terms of Horizon 4, the Redacted clue may be one of these “good surprises” if the GR Supra is confirmed.

Last edited:
I missed out on the 850CSi from last week by 2% :banghead:

This game is starting to feel like a chore to play, I really wish they'd just add these new cars to the Autoshow instead of locking them behind time-limited seasonal events.

I hope we get another chance of getting the pre-order cars in the Forzathon Shop again in the new update. I only need the Pre Order DB11 and Pre order 911 GT3 RS, along with the Capri FE and Cougar Eliminator to complete my collection of car's (excluding any new cars added via updates including the AMG Hammer next week).

It's not really that difficult to get the Cougar. Just play Eliminator a couple times. The Capri is a Star Card reward.

I understand that people don't like grinding, but come on...

I heard that Forza’s devs would talk about the new Forza Motorsport game in this stream, maybe even make big announcements relating to the game, such as its release date or revealing a fragment of its car list/features. Heck, even a gameplay trailer.
I wonder... any links/evidence to this?

It's not really that difficult to get the Cougar. Just play Eliminator a couple times. The Capri is a Star Card reward.

I was able to buy one in the auction house. Still haven’t seen a Capri yet.

Last edited:

I intend to get the Cougar Eliminator eventually but I don't tend to go online in games very often, hence why I don't have it and I've resigned myself to missing out on the Capri FE partly because of that especially when it comes to taking part in drifting which I'm useless at.

Last edited:
The classic Fiat sports car could be the leaked Coupe from year 2000, but only if “classic” is defined very loosely.

A car is considered as "classic" if it is around 20-40 years of age, meaning that the 2000 Fiat Coupe can fit in with the description provided in Worben Wednesday.

A car is considered as "classic" if it is around 20-40 years of age, meaning that the 2000 Fiat Coupe can fit in with the description provided in Worben Wednesday.

The car's age wasn't my concern. Some cars just don't become classics while others become classics almost instantly. I only think the Fiat Coupe stretches the definition. It was mostly just an affordable and quirky model that never left much of an impact other than looking different. But if the Fiat Coupe is what they were hinting at, then I'm not going to stop them from saying it's a classic.

I think the Fiat Coupe and Fiat X1/9 stand an equal chance of being added. Again, Fiat Coupe is not much of a classic in my opinion but it was leaked, and the leaks tend to get added. It would probably end up in the retro sportscars division, which is getting a lot of attention in terms of DLC. Fiat X1/9 undeniably is a classic but vintage compacts have so far been greatly overlooked in FH4 compared to FH3, so in that sense it would be a relatively surprising return. It could also be the Fiat 8V but I lean more toward the other two. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Not sure if its the right place to ask but I sent a request to join GTPlanet club on XBL a couple of weeks ago and it still is in pending status. Is it still active? My name there is AlexSpace28, I would really appreciate being added.

Where did you hear that?

From what I’ve seen online there’s not been a peep about Forza Motorsport for months.

Huge surprises eh? probably just the new Supra or Christmas themed way of getting locked cars and clothes or they've been nominated for an award. The new cars just aren't keeping me engaged, new map would go such a long way though.

I made a PDF document that lists all of the playable cars in the XBOX One-era/current-gen Forza games (Forza Motorsport 5 - Forza Horizon 4)!
Huge surprises eh? probably just the new Supra or Christmas themed way of getting locked cars and clothes or they've been nominated for an award. The new cars just aren't keeping me engaged, new map would go such a long way though.
Although i dont mind new cars too much because it gives me something different to drive all over the place, a map extension or new destination would be welcomed for sure.

Last edited:
After almost one month playing FH4 on the Series S, I'm certain I'm never going back to 30 fps. I thought I would miss the shadows of objects at night, but not really. The difference between the One X performance mode and the Series S to my eyes is that the One X looses details in general, and thus looks softer and blurry, while the Series S keeps the details on the foreground, and loses details far on the background and in objects of little importance (wire fences), but the lighting and contrast are much superior.

Back