Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I think the HW car pack is experiencing some technical issues.
In the streaming that took place before the release of Series 32, they warned that this update would be delayed and that the playlist might also be delayed.
They did not give an explanation as to why the update might be delayed, but if we assume that the cause is the HW car pack, it would explain the lack of HW car pack car data in the Series 32 update and the delay in the release of this car pack.
Perhaps they have made a decision to give up on releasing the HW car pack and Series 32 at the same time and prioritize releasing the Series 32 on schedule.

Well, technically the Legends Pack isn't a part of Series 32, it's like the Car Pass packs they did a while back. So, it makes sense for it to release later than same day.

Probably some on the AH
Nothing on the AH yet, I'll probably check again this weekend. That's what I did when I missed the Vette.

Last edited:
The Forzathon is surprisingly trivial this week - pick a GT car, win two races, accumulate some skill points then drive it a fairly short distance. I used the M6 FE because of all of the skill point boosts it has, but even with the drift-focused upgrades removed it only took half an hour at most to knock out the whole thing.

Well, technically the Legends Pack isn't a part of Series 32, it's like the Car Pass packs they did a while back. So, it makes sense for it to release later than same day.

Nothing on the AH yet, I'll probably check again this weekend. That's what I did when I missed the Vette.

Are you looking for the GT500 or the 1000? I have a GT500 I'd be willing to part with in exchange for a Porsche 906. :)

The Forzathon is surprisingly trivial this week - pick a GT car, win two races, accumulate some skill points then drive it a fairly short distance. I used the M6 FE because of all of the skill point boosts it has, but even with the drift-focused upgrades removed it only took half an hour at most to knock out the whole thing.

Surprisingly trivial? Sounds like any other weekly challenge to me. :)

Surprisingly trivial? Sounds like any other weekly challenge to me. :)

They're not usually difficult as such, but normally I find there's more of a time investment needed - the Carrera RS a couple of weeks ago needed something like 9 race wins and a handful of speed traps, for example.

They're not usually difficult as such, but normally I find there's more of a time investment needed - the Carrera RS a couple of weeks ago needed something like 9 race wins and a handful of speed traps, for example.

The 911 Carrera challenge was exceptionally long, but oftentimes I find them quite similar to this week’s challenge.

To save people some trouble, the Lego Mini does not count as a Mini for the weekly photo challenge.

Would imagine any of these would fall under the "Lego" manufacturer.

I used the M6 FE because of all of the skill point boosts it has, but even with the drift-focused upgrades removed it only took half an hour at most to knock out the whole thing.

I love that the M6 FE is a GT car. Only takes about 2 minutes to acquire 1M SP with all those goodie upgrades.

hot wheels pack now available

upload_2021-2-22_10-14-12.png

I’ve installed it. I’m online, not playing solo. But the Auction House, weekly Forzathon challenge, daily Forzathon challenges, Forzathon shop, Star Card, message center, Super7, ranked adventures (but not private or drift adventures), Horizon Backstage, rivals, club and marketplace are all offline and unavailable.

Edit: 321.88 mb update just hit my OGXBox.

Edit Edit: That worked. Everything is back online. The new cars are in the auto show under “Hot Wheels” which means you can buy as many of each as you want.

Last edited:
Something clever I just noticed on the Ford F5 Dually. There’s a small skull and crossbones on the roll cage on the back of the cab. There’s a little red light inside each eye and they’re connected to the brake lights. It’s a lot easier to see at night in follow cam, but when you hit the brakes, the eyes in the skull turn red. Unfortunately they don’t show up in photo mode or screen caps.

Here it is in gameplay

And here it is in photo mode and as a screen cap. As you can see, the brakes are on, but the skull doesn’t light up. It’s not a serious issue by any means, but those red eyes in the skull could make for some fun photography if only they worked.

Last edited:
I love the new cars in the pack, especially the Harvester, 2JetZ, F-5 and the Luv. Engine sounds is decent IMO, but the 2JetZ (based on its engine) obvs uses the same sound as the Supra. But nonetheless, the cars are great for what they are, especially if you're a car collector like myself. There are several engine swaps available for each car in the pack. Not much customization, but the models are already SPANKING good! Every part of the cars is modelled so A+ in that department. Plus, they're a thrill to drive stock.

On that note, a wonderful pack that is FINALLY in our hands. Although costly in Canada, I'm happy to support PG after they supported FH4 for two years (soon to be three) with free content, features and improvements, unlike NFS Heat which charged you $5 canadian (6 or 7, can't remember) for ONE CAR... :)👍👍👍

Last edited:
I am guessing that the prize for the Super7 High Stakes is the Lincoln Merk VII or Aston Martin DB7 Zagato from the leak list.

Perhaps the Lexus challenge will be a collaboration where players play a special Playground-produced challenge using the 2021 IS 500, and the player with the best record will win a real IS 500.
And this campaign is probably not relevant to players outside the US.

I am guessing that the prize for the Super7 High Stakes is the Lincoln Merk VII or Aston Martin DB7 Zagato from the leak list.

Perhaps the Lexus challenge will be a collaboration where players play a special Playground-produced challenge using the 2021 IS 500, and the player with the best record will win a real IS 500.
And this campaign is probably not relevant to players outside the US.

We got 2 cars with the first Super 7 levels up to 10. So we might get both of those "7" cars with the "high stakes" update and an extension of the Super 7 levels up to level 20?

Back