Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Anybody else changed the inside steering deadzone from default to a much lower value (I set it to 1)? What a massive change, now cars corner with grip and you have to actually adjust the car on the throttle to trim your line at sensible road speeds instead of putting on either all or nothing steering angles.

Also found a setting to bring telemetry back in place of Anna. So much better.

Obviously, if you don't own Fortune Island, never buy CC8S.
This car, like any other DLC cars, can be used by owning a DLC. That means you pay 600FP for a car you can never drive.

Anyone who owns Fortune Island got one for free. Why on earth would they put it in the shop anyway? :confused:

This is my guess, they mistaken CCX or CCGT for CC8S.
They work from home under the influence of COVID-19. Probably due to this effect they are not able to do enough debugging now.

They work from home under the influence of COVID-19. Probably due to this effect they are not able to do enough debugging now.

Yeah, I sort of worry this situation will affect quality control on the next content update. Hopefully it won’t make much of a difference.

EUsbyySXQAA09R0.jpg

One guess from the community has fallen off.
Formula Drift Corvette seems to be added.

91403980_153185156163394_7215873132651872256_o.jpg

Here's another view. Definitely a Corvette of some kind.

I was hoping the 1000 clue was the Shelby 1000. I miss that thing...

https://www.gtplanet.net/new-forza-horizon-4-files-leak/
Now, let's look back at the past a bit here.
Remember the 120 car leak list from a few months ago?
In fact, the Corvette was a car that didn't exist on this leak list.
Of course, there are other cars that aren't on this list, like the Hummer H1 Open Top and all the Toyotas.
What's worth noting here, however, is that this Corvette is a car that hasn't existed in any Forza in the past, and in any leak list.
I mean, we may still have a chance to get a "new" car that doesn't exist on this list.

By the way, the aforementioned listing shows the Ferrari 599 from Formula Drift.
But I don't think we're going to get this car.
As any player who has played even the slightest bit of racing games can tell you, Ferrari is a very prideful manufacturer. And they are so averse to aftermarket customization.
While Formula Drift's Ferrari is a competition vehicle, it's not a car that Ferrari had anything to do with its creation, and it's more like the aftermarket customization they hate.
I don't think they will allow this car to be added to the game.

Back