Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Yes, I know it's the abbreviated way Lambo uses to write SuperVeloce, that's not why it's odd. It's clearly not some iffy reference to an organisation (like the SS/Super Sport thing that plagues every Chevy in game since FH3) because both the Murcielago and Diablo are still labeled as SV. It's still called the Aventador '16 in the auction house and in the race menus, so it's not been changed to make it more distinguishable either...

Perhaps the SVJ is coming eventually, and they renamed this one to avoid confusion?

49898035216_9def5c8ef1_c.jpg

I had to snap this screenshot :lol:

I have been back on the game for the last six weeks, should I get those wheelspins?

Or are they only for people who haven't played in a while?

I just fired up the game and saw the 200 Super Wheelspins message in my inbox. Says VIP Super Wheelspins even though I’m not VIP.

Bit odd

But looking at the official forums and reddit it seems everyone has received the message so I don’t know what to think. Tempted to download them but what if it’s a glitch or a mistake. Don’t want to get banned or anything.

I don't think they would ban you for accepting a gift that they gave you, it seems a bit harsh.

I got a Bugatti Type 35 on my first spin, so thats good.

It’s a fair point and considering how many people have already started using the gifted wheelspins there’d be a heck of a backlash from the community if people got into trouble because of a gift that came from the developers themselves.

Got the 200 super wheelspins and the two extra ones from the weekly rewards. I’m at $197 million credits before I will open the wheelspins.

I went to claim them, had a brain fart and instead deleted the message, and the 200 wheelspins in the process. :dunce:

F

Ouch! Wish we could gift wheelspins as I’d give you some. Out of the first 50 spins I’ve already won five mil and a heap of cars...and clothing.

Going from a comment on the official Twitter it appears to be a legitimate gift

Ouch! Wish we could gift wheelspins as I’d give you some. Out of the first 50 spins I’ve already won five mil and a heap of cars...and clothing.

Going from a comment on the official Twitter it appears to be a legitimate gift

Bah it's not the end of the world. I've already got 400+ million credits and all the cars anyway, these would have just been superfluous.

Bah it's not the end of the world. I've already got 400+ million credits and all the cars anyway, these would have just been superfluous.
Having just come back from so long this is welcome for me. Even more so for my friends whom I convinced to download the game last week since they had the gamepass. Now they have no more excuses about a lack of vehicles!

Yeah, I’m in the same boat, althoughI had “just” 302,000,000 credits before taking my spins. After the spins I’m now at 346,000,000 credits and still nothing to spend them on.

This is great for new or infrequent players, though. If people didn’t have both castles yet, they will after this.

Got a 250LM and a 250 California that I didn’t have before from my super wheelspins now my garage is to full to use the rest of the 200 wheel spins. Most of the cars I got were from wheelspins I never had to buy a car in this game unless it was for a forzathon point special challenge.

Back