Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Got my Rallye soon as I got in from work. Currently making it look like the yellow UK version, although that's had to take a back seat for the nightly torture of helping the 6 year old with Fortnite.

image-thumb (2).png

The valve cover should be red, not silver. Car's ruined, game unplayable etc etc... :P Although given the SR20's tendencies to cease to function as an engine, it's likely the car they modeled didn't have its original engine. It's also pretty funny that you can swap the S15's SR20 into it, and despite the two being the same engine, the S15 engine weighs 100lbs more than the Pulsar's.

The SR20 used in the GTi-R had quad throttle bodies, larger injectors and a different turbo. Not quite the same engine as used in the S15.

The SR20 used in the GTi-R had quad throttle bodies, larger injectors and a different turbo. Not quite the same engine as used in the S15.

ITBs, injectors and a ballbearing version of the T25 doesn't add 100lbs though.

The Trial was actually a blast this week. I happened to have two maxed 700PP 70's cars, one being the Sunbeam Talbot which has ridiculous handling, but no top-end.

The other was a period-build Corvette, this one in the Scuderia Ferrari NART team colors which was due to a strange set of circumstances before the 1968 24 Hours of LeMans.

Attachments

• 26599668-8f48-4613-bff2-64f251171579.jpeg
    26599668-8f48-4613-bff2-64f251171579.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 24
They really used the Fast and the Furious green Eclipse sound for the trailer.
I'm just curious. Do you think they actually copy the movie sound and make the video in a way that would match the sounds or did they actually recorded the car irl and then used that sound in some special build to make the video?

I'm just curious. Do you think they actually copy the movie sound and make the video in a way that would match the sounds or did they actually recorded the car irl and then used that sound in some special build to make the video?
They sampled audio from these clips.

They sampled audio from these clips.
Now I'm even more confused. They sampled audios of both the Eclipse and the Civic? Look I don't want to argue. If you want to believe it is up to you. To me it just look unreal to tell you the truth.

Now I'm even more confused. They sampled audios of both the Eclipse and the Civic? Look I don't want to argue. If you want to believe it is up to you. To me it just look unreal to tell you the truth.
I know Forza has ties with F&F for their cars, but I don't think they can just take the audio from the films...

They've released a teaser image for Forza Monthly. This time, however, it seems to be a Julia FE, not a new car.

For as long as I can remember, they've always used a new car - the first model to appear in the Forza series - in their Forza Monthly teaser images.
This may indicate that, as the community predicted, every car is a Toyota.

They've released a teaser image for Forza Monthly. This time, however, it seems to be a Julia FE, not a new car.

For as long as I can remember, they've always used a new car - the first model to appear in the Forza series - in their Forza Monthly teaser images.
This may indicate that, as the community predicted, every car is a Toyota.

This could be a surprise to us, only to be revealed this Monday night, which leaves the “7 - 200” clue to lesser candidates:
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Toyota Altezza RS200
Toyota J200 Land Cruiser
Toyota 7
Toyota GR Supra A90

and in the case they add a 6th car (if possible), it could likely be the A90 Supra (Tamiya GR Supra was the profile of Forza Support ever since last year) or maybe something else...

And remember the time when Forza Support used the Tamiya version of the GR Supra as a profile pic?

Last edited:
Perhaps it won't be done, but if this teaser image is a hint of a new FE addition, I'd welcome it.

Several unused FE files and images have been found, including some that appear to have been deleted.
I wouldn't be surprised if they added a new FE, as the T10 did it in FM7.

*A list of unused FE that have been found so far. However, it also includes some items that may have been removed due to licensing issues at launch, such as Lancer Evolution FE.
In addition, some of the data may have been diverted from FM7's FE. Those cars are listed in bold.
  • 1964 Austin FX4 Forza Edition (This could be the Austin FX4 HS beta version.)
  • 1983 Audi Sport Quattro Forza Edition
  • 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
  • 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Forza Edition
  • 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Forza Edition
  • 2018 Dodge Durango Forza Edition
  • 1932 Ford Coupe Forza Edition
  • 1956 Ford F100 Forza Edition
  • 1981 Ford Fiesta Forza Edition
  • 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R Forza Edition
  • 1992 Honda NSX-R Forza Edition
  • 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT Forza Edition
  • 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Element Forza Edition
  • 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B Forza Edition (The Delta S4 Group B was deleted in FH4, so this car may have been deleted along with it.)
  • 2015 Land Rover Range Rover SVR Forza Edition
  • 2016 Mazda MX-5 Forza Edition
  • 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck Forza Edition
  • 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Forza Edition
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR Forza Edition
  • 1953 Morris Minor Forza Edition
  • 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z Forza Edition
  • 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 Forza Edition
  • 2017 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Forza Edition
  • 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn Forza Edition (*Forza and Rolls-Royce's collaboration contract expired, removed as Rolls-Royce's license is no longer available)
  • 1990 Subaru Legacy RS Forza Edition
  • 2014 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38 Forza Edition
https://www.gtplanet.net/is-this-the-full-car-list-for-forza-horizon-4/

Perhaps it won't be done, but if this teaser image is a hint of a new FE addition, I'd welcome it.
*List of Unused FE Cars*
Really surprised the FE Daytona wasn't a direct port and absolutely no mention of the wild Cadillac ATS-V FE over in FM7. What a shame.

Oh, and the Box-Body Legacy FE. *Hnngg*

I would be so much happier if in the future FE would become special(unique) build for some cars. Like racing modifications some older racing games had. It could be just a body part, unique tune, different class. And I wouldn't mind if they removed the special perks. Right now they just feel like a filler.

I do not deny their actions. I would say it is a good thing to do.
However, as a person who lives in an area with a large time difference between the United States and the United Kingdom, I honestly wish that the announcement had been made at least a few hours earlier.
Had they done so, I could have slept soundly today. It will soon be 4:00 in the morning here...

Back