Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,300 comments
Can anyone make a DTM alfa 155 livery for the Lynk & Co 03+? Those arches remind me so much of it.
I don’t know, it reminds me of the days of the BTTC’s Super Touring era. :sly:

D14026B3-9AD0-42BC-ADA1-1CD12451C338.png

Courtesy of one of the guys from Casual Racing Mondays, who’s recently being on a bit of a meme streak by creating classic BTTC livery’s for the Chinese cars.

The CTTC if you will. :lol:

Share code for the #11 you see here is 102 091 937. 👍

Last edited:
So, I played Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox Series X for about 8 hours when it first came out, before falling away since it just felt so underwhelming and more of the same coming from 3&4. Despite this, having recently bought a Steam Deck I decided to give the game another chance and picked it up on Steam (Still so expensive, but I figured it would be a good technical test for the handheld.).

Having basically wrote the game off initially, playing this game in a handheld form factor has been absolutely transformative for me! The gameplay style just suits the Steam Deck down to a tee and I've already played the game for longer than I did on XSX within 2 days.

The performance is great, albeit with some minor crashing, but portable Horizon is basically the perfect road trip game we've never quite had on Sony's handheld efforts. 😂

Last edited:
Perhaps all "cover car" Forza Editions would have window stickers.

So these are my two concerns.
1. will this window sticker be retained when using the livery editor?
2. if not retained, will it be possible to put vinyl on the window?

Perhaps, like many other cars with window stickers, the sticker will be removed when the livery editor is used and vinyl cannot be applied to the same area.
Personally, I would expect the window stickers to be retained...

As someone who's not played any FH before the Super7 update to FH4... what's the significance of the Agera?

The Viper I get, but the Agera I don't.

As someone who's not played any FH before the Super7 update to FH4... what's the significance of the Agera?

The Viper I get, but the Agera I don't.
Historical connection to Horizon? None.
This car was first released in FM4 DLC. And it was available in every Horizon except FH4. Perhaps this car is just a monthly recycled content.

Probably up to 9 and at least 7 new cars will be added to the S13. ("cover car" Forza Editions + monthly exclusive cars)
Since there will be more cars to add than in a normal monthly updates, they may have actively tried to add this kind of recycled content to reduce the workload as much as possible.

Last edited:
Hmm...

Will the AMG One Forza Edition that has been unplayable since day 1 appear in S13?

There is also a Honda Cup in FH5 that takes place at the end of October and has been advertised on XBox dashboard for a couple of weeks now already. Maybe the update will add a couple more Honda's also.
1999 Civic Si??????? 2023 Civic Type R???????

View attachment 1197606

The intriguing part is "Explore the Honda Civic Type R". Maybe it means it coming to the game.

Or maybe it's like that one Super 7 challenge stream that was sponsored by the Lexus IS
Most likely, the FK8 Civic Type R would be covered. Or, some XBOX guys driving the new Civic IRL...

Last edited:
There is also a Honda Cup in FH5 that takes place at the end of October and has been advertised on XBox dashboard for a couple of weeks now already. Maybe the update will add a couple more Honda's also.

Screenshot_20221004_070408.jpg

The intriguing part is "Explore the Honda Civic Type R". Maybe it means it coming to the game.

Or maybe it's like that one Super 7 challenge stream that was sponsored by the Lexus IS

Last edited:
I hope so - we still have that leaked thumbail of the CRX Del Sol SiR that's been sitting there for a while.

Would love to see the Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck or the 1970 Honda S800 return from FH4.

The 2018 Honda Odyssey & 2000 Honda Prelude Type SH would be good picks from FM7 as would the HPD Fit and 1986 Honda Civic Si from FH1

I imagine the EG Civic must be up there in terms of car requests as well

Though I doubt it'll mean anything - and they'll just use the 2018 Civic Type R
View attachment 1197606

Very interesting. Could easily be a championship featuring the current Civic Type-R's in the game. But the 2023 Civic would be a great get for PG - I just hope they add some older Hondas while they're at it too!

I got the Doritos outfit. I also got an unplayable game.

I'm not sure if this is PC exclusive like the other missing files from the recent update, but the outfit fails to load. If you put the outfit on, the game will be stuck in an infinite loading screen every time you try to customize your character, or load a race, or pretty much any other time it tries to load your player model.

So has anyone experienced just a random loss of credits for no reason? I played yesterday without an issue, just did some of the normal seasonal playlist stuff, credits were in the high millions (think it was 90+), not sure of the number now that it went down big time.

Today, I wanted to continue to knock off more of the seasonal checklist and noticed my credits were reduced to around 135,000. What gives here? I know to submit a ticket but what the heck is this? I play on the Series X, tried a restart, didn't do any auctions or any other topics I googled. I'm at a loss and kinda angry to see all that money gone for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

OMG

TORBEN TUESDAY MY BELOVED

IMG-20221004-WA0024.jpg

FH4 style start menu

IMG-20221004-WA0025.jpg

A building with a powerstation/transformer in the desert?

IMG-20221004-WA0027.jpg

Seems like every week we get a themed start menu.
Week 1 will be fh, week 2 will be fh2, week 3 will be fh3 and week 4 will be fh4

Astra lapus??? Some sort of buildings and water tanks?

Snow man on ice lake

4 DV

IMG-20221004-WA0026.jpg

THERE'S NOTHING HERE

Last edited:
Playground Games: We're not using numbers for Series any more.
Also Playground Games:
1664894675385.png

Also "astra" and "lupus" are Latin for "star" and "wolf". Don't quite know what to read into that.

Also also there's a line on the board pointing to that chap's wristwatch/fitbit or whatever...

Last edited:
Playground Games: We're not using numbers for Series any more.
Also Playground Games:
View attachment 1197745

Also "astra" and "lupus" are Latin for "star" and "wolf". Don't quite know what to read into that.

Also also there's a line on the board pointing to that chap's wristwatch/fitbit or whatever...

14 could be an expansion, the monitor with the transformer and the building are not on the map afaik. The drawing next to 14 looks like buildings and water tanks

They also wrote ooolaaa twice on either side

Back