Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,499 comments
I hope that they don't put rewards at 40pts again for a while
If I could press "like" a million times, I would have done it.
Hot Wheels Unleashed 2, The Crew Motorfest, Lego 2K Drive...I still have other games I want to play this winter.
And my work will probably be busier than usual this month and next.
I don't have the energy and time to play for get new exclusive cars at 40pts/160pts.

I have a weird feeling the T.50 and the MC20 will be part of a DLC pack as opposed to reward cars, not sure why.
T.50 is almost certainly coming as there are database entries relating to its fan audio triggers.

BRZ is on stream so I guess that's coming:
1701710829741.png

recycled Lotus, recycled Morgan. :(
Another crappy Lotus. Ok, the T.50 is nice as is the BRZ, but the other 3 are mediocre recycles for me.

What is the second rivals car? It's not a new car is it?

Last edited:
„Community choice” update - who wants that 8 recycled cars?? 😂😂
Edit: My mistake. All 8 are new to FH5. It does mean we have to collect 40 point cars again to keep 100% garage completion. However many of the cars are reasonable (as expected from community choice)

• Mclaren 12C
  • 2008 Aston Martin DBS
  • Koenigsegg CCX
  • Lykan Hypersport
  • Pagani Huayra (finally!!!!!!!)
  • Mercedes Benz 280 SL
  • GTA Spano
  • Fiat Dino

Last edited:
$10 car pack:
View attachment 1309040

So:
  • Datsun 240Z
  • Flip car
  • Dodge Charger L/T
  • Chevrolet Impala
  • Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye (with factory wide body kit)

Was it just these 5 for $10, or did they mention others?
It's just these 5. Honestly, I would have rather had the 66 Fairlane or Alfa 2000 GT instead of the flip car. I'm stoked about the Impala though, best car in the pack honestly, the Charger, while cool, is overused at this point.

The flip car reminds me of the Tyrell P34. Could it be a test for that car as well?

They put the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody in a Fast X car pack that no one asked for?

idisagrees-taylor.gif

I hope that everyone behind that decision loses power during the holidays, they can go to hell.

Last edited:
Obviously, the people who completed the survey wanted cars to return to FH.
Right, I remember that poll, but I was really hoping that to the "community choice" they would add at least one or two cars from the top of suggestions hub. I think satisfaction would increase if they mixed these desirable but still recycled cars with some new to forza.

It's just these 5. Honestly, I would have rather had the 66 Fairlane or Alfa 2000 GT instead of the flip car. I'm stoked about the Impala though, best car in the pack honestly, the Charger, while cool, is overused at this point.

The flip car reminds me of the Tyrell P34. Could it be a test for that car as well?
This is the first FH5 pack I'm not really interested in buying. But since I'm a 100% garage completion sucker, I'll still give Microsoft another $10.

<sigh>

Edit: I'll just remind myself that I bought the FH4 Hotwheels pack for completion purposes, which was even less interesting. Now the Fast X pack doesn't seem so bad :S

Last edited:
Update 28 & 29 review: looking pretty sweet. I like the cars in both updates - well, the FnF pack is not very interesting, but I'm cool with the rest - the winter wonderland (and it's related circuit) looks sick, as do the new props. I can see how some people would be disappointed with this update (plenty of returns), but I like it, so that's all that matters :lol:
Lotus 2-Eleven: Pretty nice. I personally prefer the 340R (but more on that later) or the original Eleven over this, but still cool.
Morgan Aero GT: About time we got a four-wheeled Morgan back. Not sure why we didn't get this one until now, but oh well.
Subaru BRZ: Figured this would come eventually. Might be my least fav car in the update (excluding the Fnf pack), but it's nice to have it in the game regardless.
Lotus 340R: YUUUSSSSSS. Arguably one of my favourite Lotuses and certainly one of the most unique cars to have ever graced the Forza franchise. I wanna hug it like a plushie crying happy rivers
Gordon Murray T50: Honestly? This car is too cool for just being in Motorsport. 12,000+ rpm around Mexico, here. I. Come.
Secret Santa - some think it's a Lexus IS300, others think it's the Valkyrie: Would be cool with either car to be honest. Valkyrie for its V12 and wacky power, IS300 for being insanely overdue for a return as a less-talked-about JDM legend.
Fnf pack: Meh. Flip car is cool (not to mention unique), and I kinda dig the 66 Impala as an interesting base, but the rest? Pass.
McLaren 12C: My favourite McLaren (possibly)? IS BACK!?!?!? drooling in anticipation
Aston DBS: Welcome back, Mr. Bond. I've been expecting you. Well I haven't expected you to return but you're more than welcome back anyway.
Koenigsegg CCX: Wondered where this thing went after FH4. Again, welcome back.
W Motors Lykan: Ok, that I did not expect to see returning. Fun surprise though. Also means that RUF is indirectly back in a way (they made the Lykan's engine), which is always cool.
Pagani Huayra: It's been teased, for SO LONG. And it's finally here. The elegant yin to the brutal BC yang. chef's kiss
Mercedes 280 SL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH PAGODA SL IM HAVING A MELTDOWNNN
GTA Spano: Once again, awesome surprise. More V10 powah, baby (sorry had to do it).
Fiat Dino: Ok I'm officially melting polar ice caps with fangirlish excitement now. Please don't ever leave me again huge puppy eyes

Last edited:
8 additional car models: nice!
T.50 and Altezza: nice!
340R:Best Lotus ever.
Another 40 points month: screw you.
Fast X Pack: hmmm....

Well, overall, other than the fact that it's a 40 point month, it's a generally positive update.
I'm not too excited about the cars they're adding in the Fast X pack, but I'm glad to see that they at least continue their partnership with Fast and Furious.
I wish Veilside's 350Z and S2000 were added back like FH2 someday.

Last edited:
8 additional car models: nice!
T.50 and Altezza: nice!
Another 40 points month: screw you.
Fast X Pack: hmmm....

Well, overall, other than the fact that it's a 40 point month, it's a generally positive update.
I'm not too excited about the cars they're adding in the Fast X pack, but I'm glad to see that they at least continue their partnership with Fast and Furious.
I wish Veilside's 350Z and S2000 were added back like FH2 someday.
It's going around that it's the Valkyrie. Can't believe that they used a silhouette of the Altezza lol.

Back