Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,499 comments
Also stop usin' colors.
Imagine that being your problem with a post :lol:
Fine, I'll go purple then. Just 'cause.
I wonder if this accidentally blocks the MC20 in Forza? 🤔
Dang it, now I want a classic Maserati Ghibli in the game. Not that I didn't want one before but now especially so. Actually, nevermind that, Maserati representation in FH5 is just poor in general. Where's the A6GCS? Birdcage??? Quattroporte??????

Last edited:
My dad always used to say "It's puh-zhow" every time one of their ads came on the telly.

Last edited:
Dang it, now I want a classic Maserati Ghibli in the game. Not that I didn't want one before but now especially so. Actually, nevermind that, Maserati representation in FH5 is just poor in general. Where's the A6GCS? Birdcage??? Quattroporte??????
Fr, it's just weird to have MC12 Corsa but no road car version, and they really need to replace the Gran Turismo S with newer ones like Gran Turismo Sport or MC Stradale or even the 2023 second gen model. Would like to see some classics like Shamal or Bora too.

Whatever cars are added, I want them to "coexist"with the new models, not "replace" them.
Top/High-Performance trims are often too light or have too much horsepower, making them even less usable. And facelifts don't always provide improvements...

Dodge is a particularly bad example.
Yeah, the Hellcat/Demon is definitely the coolest and most badass muscle car trims.
However, their excess horsepower consumes too much PI, making it difficult to perform balanced upgrades.
This fact has been complained about by the community for many years, but there are few Forza games where SRT8 and Hellcat coexist.
If they gave the Challenger and Charger the same love they give the Huracan and 458/488, 911 many many variants, I would have used these cars more.

Whatever cars are added, I want them to "coexist"with the new models, not "replace" them.
Top/High-Performance trims are often too light or have too much horsepower, making them even less usable. And facelifts don't always provide improvements...

Yeah, the Hellcat/Demon is definitely the coolest and most badass muscle car trims.
However, their excess horsepower consumes too much PI, making it difficult to perform balanced upgrades.
This fact has been complained about by the community for many years, but there are few Forza games where SRT8 and Hellcat coexist.
If they gave the Challenger and Charger the same love they give the Huracan and 458/488, 911 many many variants, I would have used these cars more.
I actually agree with you about this. Same thing goes for the VW and Ford. We have different generations of Golf R but never got GTIs, and PG removed the Focus ST from the series ever since the launch of RS model despite it's perfectly fine for both cars to co-exist in the game. But since DEVs needs to reserve some space for new cars, I can only assume they're going to remove even more older/lower trim cars in their future games.

I actually agree with you about this. Same thing goes for the VW and Ford. We have different generations of Golf R but never got GTIs, and PG removed the Focus ST from the series ever since the launch of RS model despite it's perfectly fine for both cars to co-exist in the game. But since DEVs needs to reserve some space for new cars, I can only assume they're going to remove even more older/lower trim cars in their future games.
So. Many. Times. This.
Besides, ignoring the obvious performance difference, they often look sufficiently different to the point where their inclusion doesn't appear superfluous at all. The Focus ST/RS is a great example, same with Dodge Challenger/Charger RT/Hellcat, Audi S/RS (bring me a 2010 S4 any day of the week) and VW Golf GTI/R, though the last two may be to a lesser degree pending on model/generation.
In the meantime, we have two. Near-identical. 991 GT3 RS - I would be happy with just one of them TBH - and we dont even need to go in depth about the Huracan. Atleast make one of them a convertible for petes sake... :indiff:

I sometimes try to pronounce it with the French "r" but then I just sound like a dumb American trying to fake speaking French. So I usually just stick with "Citch-RO-enn." It's not right, but it could be worse I guess.

Last edited:
I sometimes try to pronounce it with the French "r" but then I just sound like a dumb American trying to fake speaking French. So I usually just stick with "Citch-RO-enn." It's not right, but it could be worse I guess.
Sounds good to me if this guy is anything to go by. Looks like the t is hard though.

peter sellers film GIF

The last couple of days only proved that this is our level of French.

Last edited:
forgettable US State of Missouri.
Funny you should mention it since American Truck Simulator is going to include this state and then some. If there's anything to go by regarding how previous DLCs were released this will be a faithful recreation of the Show-me State.

I can't imagine any other fake accent that would try to pronounce any of these brands. A fake German accent wouldn't do it.

I still wish to this day we got other French options, like Citoren's Xsara, C5, Xantia, or one of the recent DS brand's wares.

Speaking of French vehicles and naming... does anyone remember a particular Pontiac LeMans? Not the shoddy German Opel Kadett platform but one derived of the Chevelle. Particularly that of the 1971-72 model range (from The French Connection) that Driver San Francisco had?
1710130064383.png

(Pic is from IGCD, contributor of Star Wars Fanatic, and it's a '71 coupe)

The most infuriating aspect of this is that, to this day, we still don't have a licensed LeMans of any kind after 2011. Forza does not have one, Gran Turismo does not have one, and not even the most recent Crew game (by Ubisoft no less) has one.

I wouldn't say this is just a ripoff of the Chevelle, because it isn't. Personally I find this more interesting than the overused Chevelle (which is ironic considering Forza's Chevelle is horrid in terms of modeling and accuracy and Motorfest got a better version of it, SS badging and everything). I wish those game franchises I mentioned would give more love to an unloved Poncho.

Last edited:
Back