Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,642 comments
Listening to the Horizon Wave Radio station and there is some more Horizon lore!

Isabel Moss (Horizon Wave host) was offered a job as radio host at the Horizon Mexico Festival by Horizon mechanic Ashley (Forza Horizon 2) back when both were in Colorado. Moss really wanted that job and achieved her dream.

Last edited:
Same height here, and I share your pain! I sat in a Huracan a number of years ago, with my shoulders pressed against the roof and my head bent as far down as it would go, and it really illustrated that I'll never be driving a supercar in real life. I think the first suggestion of that problem was when I saw the newly launched MGF as a kid and was already too tall to drive it, and along the way I've had to scratch off cars like the Clio RS from my bucket list too.

Still, I can fit in most BMWs and I could probably fit in a Cerbera, so there's a tiny possibility of owning something legendary some day... if M cars and TVRs weren't silly money.
I had an M235i once which was fun to drive and is pretty spacious for a beemer. Hoping to be able to get an M2 someday.
My first car was actually a Renault Twingo which was also pretty big on the inside. It did fit 4 basketball players every once in a while. Granted, we were all a lot slimmer and more flexible back then 😅

I had an M235i once which was fun to drive and is pretty spacious for a beemer. Hoping to be able to get an M2 someday.
My first car was actually a Renault Twingo which was also pretty big on the inside. It did fit 4 basketball players every once in a while. Granted, we were all a lot slimmer and more flexible back then 😅

Hah, I have an M235i now funnily enough, shame it was last in FH3 and no more since. They key thing with it space-wise for me is that the centre console is low enough to get my left knee between it and the steering wheel, so that I can use the clutch (since it's RHD). I've sat in so many cars where I'd only be able to drive them one-legged, because they have a huge console or because the wheel doesn't adjust enough.

Sadly we didn't get the early Twingo over here, so I've only sat in the RWD third-gen model, which I probably wouldn't have been able to drive but was okay from the passenger seat.

Latest Posts

Back