Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,908 comments
View attachment 1150314

What on earth is this doing in this week's Super 7?

I thought it was the developers standard policy to ban people who accessed the cars early. I guess quality control knocked off early for the week again when this was put together.
I checked the Challenge Cards uploaded by Sweettrash6504. They have all the unreleased Car Pass cars. A couple of the descriptions say “I’m not a hanker (sic). There is a bug with my Car Pass. Please don’t report me.” They are almost all super easy 30 minute challenges giving you plenty of time to drive and photograph the cars. It’s a great way to get a jump on the Horizon Promo. For some reason the Magnum only gets ten minutes, but that’s still plenty of time to answer the only question that matters:
779BE394-9D45-488A-8419-3A8654867EE1.jpeg

Yes. Yes she is.

2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 820 665 076
E423D75E-C159-42F9-9C84-9CF4C366C2F2.jpeg

2020 BMW M8 Competition Coupe 134 722 928
37B99918-5800-4982-BDD5-5F9BEC1F6862.jpeg

1982 Volkswagen Pickup LX 180 142 093
AD505F33-EAC6-4C4C-AF2E-449EB5917970.jpeg

2020 Audi RS3 Sedan 159 488 536
3D281393-AEF5-478A-A408-86CCEE6F71D8.jpeg

2018 Audi RS5 Coupe 732 069 788
76572286-0B23-4066-9844-5D01CD1B34D0.jpeg

Last edited:
I checked the Challenge Cards uploaded by Sweettrash6504. They have all the unreleased Car Pass cars. A couple of the descriptions say “I’m not a hanker (sic). There is a bug with my Car Pass. Please don’t report me.” They are almost all super easy 30 minute challenges giving you plenty of time to drive and photograph the cars. It’s a great way to get a jump on the Horizon Promo. For some reason the Magnum only gets ten minutes, but that’s still plenty of time to ask the only question that matters:
View attachment 1150590
Yes. Yes she is.

View attachment 1150594
View attachment 1150592
View attachment 1150591
View attachment 1150593
View attachment 1150595
I hope to god no one reports him and these challenges don’t get removed or anything, cause this would be my evening sorted for tonight.

Things like that need to be reported, either the user or the bug, otherwise it won't get fixed. I've seen too many people say 'it's a bug with the Car Pass,' to believe it's actually a bug, because there's way more people that aren't affected by it.

Yes, I realize that bugs don't affect everyone, but I think in this case it's not a bug and people using a workaround and or time traveling to get the cars.

There is a well known method, that is all over various forms of social media, of getting the cars early. It needs to be fixed one way or another.

Too many people feel invincible with things like this and leaderboard glitches because it seems like nothing is being done to fix the issues.

Last edited:
I checked the Challenge Cards uploaded by Sweettrash6504. They have all the unreleased Car Pass cars. A couple of the descriptions say “I’m not a hanker (sic). There is a bug with my Car Pass. Please don’t report me.” They are almost all super easy 30 minute challenges giving you plenty of time to drive and photograph the cars. It’s a great way to get a jump on the Horizon Promo. For some reason the Magnum only gets ten minutes, but that’s still plenty of time to answer the only question that matters:
View attachment 1150590
Yes. Yes she is.

View attachment 1150594
View attachment 1150592
View attachment 1150591
View attachment 1150593
View attachment 1150595
Crap, I was awake AND playing Horizon 5 when you posted this. I'm now kicking myself for not checking here!

Crap, I was awake AND playing Horizon 5 when you posted this. I'm now kicking myself for not checking here!
No reason you can’t try them today. I even updated my post with the share codes to make it easier.

Well, I was playing FM7 today for the first time in a long time.
Then I noticed something: there was a body kit on my Volvo 850R that I didn't recognize.
That front bumper labeled VST was not present on the FH5.

I do not recall using this bumper in FH4 as well, so perhaps this bumper was removed in FH4.

There was a lot of talk about the deletion of the Rocket Bunny and Hamann body kits, but I wonder how many other body kits have been quietly deleted like this on other cars.
I find it a bit frightening.

I tried The Trial of this week, and it went so bad that, at the end of lap 1 of the race 2, i was the only human left: a blessing given the way the game counts points.
1652974508553.png

1652974602947.png

I did it with a downgraded Porsche
But i wasn't able to win a race.
Tough challenge this week.

Last edited:
I tried The Trial of this week, and it went so bad that, at the end of lap 1 of the race 2, i was the only human left: a blessing given the way the game counts points.
View attachment 1151588
View attachment 1151589

I did it with a downgraded Porsche
But i wasn't able to win a race.
Tough challenge this week.
Absolutely sailed through the Trial this week. Since this update I swear they've made it easier. I used the DB5 with basic upgrades to get it to C600. We finished in the top six positions for both races.

I can only imagine a disaster for the next week with the stock 190E. I was lucky with my team so we won although I had to block a lot in the second race.
Maybe, but then again the 190E is a C-class car and with everyone being even it might be better than normal. There won't be that one person that shows up with a maxed out car and just pulls away with all the Drivatars and the chances of there being people that can't handle the car are slim. Sure there will be the "I always have to drift around every corner" people, but in this car it shouldn't be bad enough to get in the way.

Maybe, but then again the 190E is a C-class car
It doesn't matter if it's a C class, it's still hard to use compared to the M2 that will follow. The good thing is that the AI is not truly Unbeatable in the Trial. I have a lot of difficulty winning against them solo.
I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about this. 😅

The Trial this week was a hilarious cinch (and got me one of the handful of multi-million-dollar cars I didn't have yet), so I guess the universe had to balance itself out somehow with the "you know what would be fun, five laps pinballing S2 Extreme Track Toys against each other through the most hairpin-riddled and narrow sections of Guanajuato" Eventlab catastrophe. I quit after half a lap and cursed the creator for even thinking of invoking the the name of Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez. Ugh. Ugh.

Yep. I used a barely tweaked E-Type and finished second behind a team-mate in a clearly purpose-built E-Type in both races in the Trial. I also got to execute a DB5 on the first race, putting him into the outside barrier before the second big right-hander.

EventLab is yet another completely unimaginative waste of time. Wait until you get the AI cars reversing at you...

I had a great "I love this game and the community it attracts" moment this morning. This week's Horizon Open challenge, "Small and Agile" is to get three pass skills in any VW in online racing. I grabbed my Type 2. There were two other drivers, one in an '81 Scirocco, the other is an '11 Scirocco. We were obviously all there for the same reason. When the race started, I got a slow start. But then the car in front of me slowed down, allowing me to pass them. So I tried it myself. I slowed down and the other two passed me. And then the leader slowed down and we passed them. We kept playing this leapfrog game around the first lap until we must have all had a dozen pass skills registered at least. Then we raced like normal, although I don't think anyone was trying too hard. It was one of those rare but great community moments I love about this game.

It’s probably a prerelease leftover they forgot to change, but the Ram TRX Concept from FH4 is the cover car of the Ram manufacturer car theme.

C268C41C-F793-408D-87B4-279D9B5D42EC.png

I miss that car from FH4, it was my favourite offroader in the game. Hopefully we’ll get the new production car in the game soon to fill the void.

Last edited:
I just booted up the game to be greeted by the games intro. Why would my account somehow get reset for no reason? I’m playing on the Xbox, didn’t know it was possible.

I had so many hours into this game, I can’t even describe how disappointed I am right now.

Last edited:
I just booted up the game to be greeted by the games intro. Why would my account somehow get reset for no reason? I’m playing on the Xbox, didn’t know it was possible.

I had so many hours into this game, I can’t even describe how disappointed I am right now.
Same thing happened to me today!! But as soon as I saw the intro I closed the game and deleted the save file. Started again and waited patiently for save to sinc. Fortunately the old save was back but the stress, omg.
I know how you feel. Well I think I know. I would sent a ticket. Many got their cars and money back, but not the progress. Yeah it's not that simple, uff.

EventLab is yet another completely unimaginative waste of time. Wait until you get the AI cars reversing at you...
I can't help but think this event was a waste - it would've been much better off with A-class max, possibly even B-class. The cars used in this event were massively overpowered, and the torque from the AWD systems just understeer you into the wall.

I am already seeing a ton of poeple complaining about it on Reddit, so I just want to say that I really enjoyed this weeks event lab using a stock mosler.
Nice to have a race that isn't pathetically short.
Most fun I've had in S2 Class in a while, Too bad about the AI difficulty being locked to "Highly skilled". Made the race too easy. Other then that, only complaint I have is the Destructible clutter, Kinda silly to leave the planters in the middle of the road for a race like that. I wish PG would give us the option to remove the default Destructible items to have a clean race.

I was fully expecting the Eventlab race to be horrible, but that was not the case. When I saw that extreme track toys was required, I figured that the stock Ariel Atom (small, light) would be the best choice for close quarters combat, and it was.
Maybe my only complaint is that the race is one lap longer than it needs to be.

Well I'm going to miss the SF90 as I won't have enough points. Between performance issues that haven't motivated me to play, and annoying controller setup issues with the DualSense (a problem I've never had before) I'll only be able to snag the F8.

I'm not missing the GT2 and Audi's though. I don't care what it takes. :lol:

I have just done the eventlab and I too didn't think it was that bad. I used a sesto elemento FE and as long as you are patient on the throttle it's good, only downside was all the destructables getting in the way. Also my race seem to have glitched and missed a lap as I have a fastest lap of under a second?

20220520155206_1.jpg

Back