Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,094 comments
Pequeño Bastardo

5rf1g4.gif

I hope they don't make its parts available for engine swaps. Not sure I even want to get in that thing virtually. :nervous: :D

So not only does it look crap, but having used it for the monthly rivals, the new M4 also sounds crap and feels disconnected going down a road. Mehhhhhh.

VXR
So not only does it look crap, but having used it for the monthly rivals, the new M4 also sounds crap and feels disconnected going down a road. Mehhhhhh.
I heard that putting the racing exhaust on will make it sound closer to the real thing.

5f374999-3411-44ba-a9d5-3a65aba9ea3f.png

Did the HW championship today. It was far too easy. I won the first race by over 20 seconds, the third by over 45 seconds. The second race however I won by 1 minute and 4 seconds. I've never won a championship by that much. Has anyone else had it this easy on this championship.

On the same subject I bloody struggled with the VW Buggy championship. That took a fair few rewinds I can tell you.

After doing some digging, i found this image (i believe its should be coming from coming soon page). But i don't remember this one being used to tease HW expansion and the image itself named Nexus.png.

Nexus.png
Nexus.png
I also found this one named We_Will_See_You_Soon.png after latest update. Anyone know what it is?
We_Will_See_You_Soon.png
We_Will_See_You_Soon.png

And also this one
Bonus_Board.png
Bonus_Boards.png

After doing some digging, i found this image (i believe its should be coming from coming soon page). But i don't remember this one being used to tease HW expansion and the image itself named Nexus.png.

Nexus.png
View attachment 1185351
I also found this one named We_Will_See_You_Soon.png after latest update. Anyone know what it is?
We_Will_See_You_Soon.png
View attachment 1185352

And also this one
Bonus_Board.png
View attachment 1185353
The second icon looks like the famous UFO called "Black Triangle".

crop_circle_barbury_castle_pictogram_july_1991_500x361.jpg

Or it looks like a prominent crop circle discovered in 1991.
Given the presence of Easter eggs about UFOs on some of the FH5 maps, and the fact that this franchise has been more mass-oriented since FH4, I would not be surprised if this icon was indicative of a limited time UFO event, to be held during the Halloween season.

I hope this speculation is not accurate, however....

Last edited:
The second icon looks like the famous UFO called "Black Triangle".

View attachment 1185675

Or it looks like a prominent crop circle discovered in 1991.
Given the presence of Easter eggs about UFOs on some of the FH5 maps, and the fact that this franchise has been more mass-oriented since FH4, I would not be surprised if this icon was indicative of a limited time UFO event, to be held during the Halloween season.

I hope this speculation is not accurate, however....
To be fair I've been waiting for something UFO related in game for ages. Like you said there's a fair few UFO references in game.

The logos in order from top to bottom are:

1, The piece of plastic used by Pizza Hut to stop the top of your pizza sticking to the box. This must mean we are getting a pizza delivery story.

2, This is clearly a Klingon Eye-Patch as seen in Star Trek 6. We are clearly getting Warp Engine upgrades for the in game vehicles. That or War Bird cloaking devices.

3, XP. Xtra Pizza. Rewards for the story mentioned above. The more you win the heavier you become from eating the pizza, thus the car gets slower making winning more difficult. This in itself will present the main challenge of the story.

The logos in order from top to bottom are:

1, The piece of plastic used by Pizza Hut to stop the top of your pizza sticking to the box. This must mean we are getting a pizza delivery story.

2, This is clearly a Klingon Eye-Patch as seen in Star Trek 6. We are clearly getting Warp Engine upgrades for the in game vehicles. That or War Bird cloaking devices.

3, XP. Xtra Pizza. Rewards for the story mentioned above. The more you win the heavier you become from eating the pizza, thus the car gets slower making winning more difficult. This in itself will present the main challenge of the story.

1. Finally we have a use for all those Domino's liveries 👍
Presumably the story is split into 8 slices err chapters.
2. All bets are off for the country appearing in FH6. Its clearly going to be the Undiscovered Country.
3. I feel like this part has been heavily influenced by someone who played GTA San Andreas a lot 🤔

I just wanna say that while I like the eliminator and don’t mind it being part of the festival playlist, whoever decided on the 3 opponent elimination challenge on the last day of the season can get 34+35ed.
100% agree.
Is it all-in-one or will three separate eliminations count? I accidentally did three in one go...

Is it all-in-one or will three separate eliminations count? I accidentally did three in one go...
I’ve seen a lot of people on Reddit say that it can be during three separate eliminators.

Can’t say about it myself since I also accidentally did three eliminations in one game :lol:

Last edited:
I’ve seen a lot of people on Reddit say that it can be during three separate eliminators.

Can’t say about it myself since I also accidentally did three eliminations in one game :lol:
I'm a terrible Eliminator player. I camp in my Beetle on the edge of the map waiting for numbers to go down. I have won one game but I will admit I got very lucky. I haven't even attempted today's daily. I've just made a Dad's Army Jeep livery instead.

If they're for separate rounds, then I might get a few in tonight and finish it before the season changes tomorrow morning.

Doubt I can get the achievement for winning, but you never know...

Last edited:
I can confirm you don’t have to get all three eliminations in one round. It actually took me four rounds (I had one sad but mercifully short round) to pass the challenge.

I am still working through the hot wheels expansion as I got back from vacation later than I thought. I am enjoying it a bit. I like the progression system, although sometimes I am left with some nuisance ones to finish off to move on to the next level.

Back