Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 16,908 comments
Looks nothing like anything currently in the game. Holding out hope for DLC2 news.
Looking at the background of the Forza Let's Go image, it looks like it was taken at the airfield, with a building behind it, the position of the building and the light is exactly the same, so I think it will not be the 2nd dlc, but new props in the eventlab, a special event like we had in series 5 or just a new Horizon History

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123-173055_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230123-173055_Discord.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 88feb10c-0379-44d5-a5fa-0f1d78060da5.jpg
    88feb10c-0379-44d5-a5fa-0f1d78060da5.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 8
Looking at the background of the Forza Let's Go image, it looks like it was taken at the airfield, with a building behind it, the position of the building and the light is exactly the same, so I think it will not be the 2nd dlc, but new props in the eventlab, a special event like we had in series 5 or just a new Horizon History
FnL90-mWYAEe96A

Here's a clearer image. Could definitely be an event labs prop placed at the airfield.

But if it is pre-fab prop - like 1 whole multi-story car parking lot that can be placed in the map, like the Surfers Paradise Skycrapers, then I think it's a prop used in the Expansion DLC 2 map.

Much like all of the Event Lab props for Hot Wheels were put in the builder - makes sense for the DLC 2 ones to be put there too.

Perhaps this is what PG are teasing here!

What other cars could they add for S17? I bet the rest will be returning cars from FH4, including the vaunted SW20 MR2 dating all the way back to FM2.
'85 RX7, Ridgeline Baja, RX3, IS F, '74 Corolla, S800, maybe the Mirage that became a traffic car etc if we're taking just FH4.

Secretly hoping the SVX last seen in FM7. Del Sol Safari and FTO are also possibilities due to them being leaked files.

Last edited:
What other cars could they add for S17? I bet the rest will be returning cars from FH4, including the vaunted SW20 MR2 dating all the way back to FM2.
My guess:

• 2024 Nissan Z (New to forza/exclusive/series rewards)
  • 1974 Toyota Corolla SR5 (recycle content/exclusive)
  • 2023 Lexus LC500 (New to forza/exclusive)
  • 1972 Mazda Cosmo 110S Series II (recycle content/exclusive)
  • 1995 Toyota MR2 GT (recycle content/exclusive)

40pts rewards:

• 2018 Nissan Sentra Nismo (series rewards)
  • 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 (hard to find)
  • 2005 Honda NSX R GT (exclusive)
  • 1990 Mazda Savanna RX-7 (hard to find)
  • 2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38 (exclusive)

I remember the devs mentioning way back in the 10th Anniversary Let's Go stream mentioning something about Series 17 being "so good" (Japanese Automotive). (see 49:35)

Potentially, IDK what this means, if we'd get more New to Forza/360 returnees for this update, or if they are refering to the theme itself.

Here's what I speculate to be added other than the Nissan Z Performance.

• 1998 Mitsubishi FTO Version R (360 returnee)
  • 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL SE (recycled car)
  • 1987 Mitsubishi Galant (recycled car)
  • 1974 Toyota Corolla SR5 (recycled car)

If there would be more New to Forza cars than recycled crap, then, here's what I speculate:

• 2022 Toyota GR86/Subaru BRZ (highly requested)
  • 2020 Toyota GR Yaris (highly requested)
  • 2016 Lexus LC 500 (leaked)
  • 1965 Toyota Sport 800 (leaked)

Let's wait till Torben Tuesday, if they still do it.

Keep your expectations low. This IS Playground Games we're talkin' about and they had proved it (with previous series ago) that they just used RNG on what cars get added due to licensing restrictions.

Fantastic! Toyota MR2 is coming back! (Obviously the 11 across hint is so obvious).
We already had the MR2 GT in previous games though, which is confusing if that's what 11 across is since the clue says 'now in GT form.'

I'd love to have it back, but the last part of the clue is throwing me off.

Last edited:
We already had the MR2 GT in previous games though, which is confusing if that's what 11 across is since the clue says 'now in GT form.'

I'd love to have it back, but the last part of the clue is throwing me off.
The first-generation MR2 didn’t have a GT trim available.

The first-generation MR2 didn’t have a GT trim available.
Yes, I understand that, but the clue says a returning 2nd generation favorite now in GT form, implying it's a returning car in a different trim level.

Granted, it could just be me seeing something that isn't there.

Last edited:
Back