• Thread starter Famine
  • 32 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Do we have a picture of the silhouette so we can all enjoy guessing what it might be? Or is it the Lamborghini Sian?
1670035448419.png

1670035512812.png

1670035813447.png

The Speed Trap is a nightmare. I do have a solution for it though - hit 199mph on my pass.

Follow this path in a 998PI mega road nutter bastard car:
1671122336236.png

Edit: Screw it. Every other asshat does this, so

Last edited:
Or approach from the east and aim for the gap between the two trees next to the speed trap. I did this and got 216 mph in a Jesko.

Anyone got any hints for the jump? Best I can do in a jacked up Sesto Elemento is 50ft short.
Look for Jesko off road tunes. There's a great one built for jumping that's a beast off road altogether. I'm away from the Xbox right now but I'll post the tune up here when I can bud.

Anyone got any hints for the jump? Best I can do in a jacked up Sesto Elemento is 50ft short.
I used my 998PI Rimac, and drove away from the ramp in a straight line until just after a crest (shows distance to the ramp at 770m). Full attack, 175mph on the ramp, aim to jump to the left to take advantage of the landing zone terrain.

Last edited:
The Rimac is almost as meta as the Hooni RS200.

The F5 is also a good car for the trap, nearly got 200 after a few attempts.

Last edited:
Yeah, the jump was challenging, but once you get the flattest run-up figured out (coming from slightly to the west of the little n-shaped road south of it) it, like the other two this week, was just a case of pointing a stock Rimac in a straight line and rewinding until it bounces in the right direction the whole way there. The jump just added the fun of the random framerate-related clipping through steep ramps, so a few more rewinds until the car doesn't shed 15mph on its way up the ramp.

Last edited:
The Speed Zone is... whew. Best I've got so far is 94mph in the Rimac, and that's hitting the start at 150+.

The Claus are out for your joke @Famine but I have snow problem with it. I think it was a cracker, I laughed so heartily my baubles jangled.
It sleighed me Edax but others are sure to give it quite the Frosty reception. Seems like Christmas punning might be bad for your elf a reindeer around here.

Last edited:
This is what you get when you complain about article title puns.

Trailblazer and Speed Zone are tricky but well within the realms of manageable in a couple of passes - get the Rewind working for the Trailblazer.

Ugh. Is there to be nöel letting up on these pun titles? :(

I already have a Gremlin tuned for S2 class going quickly in a straight line but I'm sure another AMC will drive suitably festive I try.

Last edited:
Back