Forza Hub not updating?

• Thread starter symo63
  • 9 comments
Australia
VIC
theroy1963
symo63
Hi

Just wondering if anyone else having issues with Forza Hub not updating?

I have progress my Gamerscore, miles driven etc and not seeing any difference.

I had the same issue, but just today my total updated (added 1000+ points from Forza 6) while my Forza 6 score still shows 471. Guess it's just slow to update. Still 638 points away from Tier 9.

Cool thanks, yes actually I did know about it. I was just getting confused with the Microsoft rewards. So we can only get in game credits with this, right?
I don't think they give you real money. :lol:

Yet again, my total score has updated. Looking at my individual scores from the other games, my Forza 6 score should be nearing 2000 points, yet, my individual Forza 6 score is stuck at 607. Has anyone had such issues which have since resolved?

Edit: Seems it's finally updated. Just jumped to 2259 points. Apparently, there's no way for me to get the last 68 points I need for Tier 9 quickly, as apart from Days Played, Gamerscore and DLC it's all pretty much maxed out, and the remaining gamerscore points are a little more time-consuming to get as well. Not sure why Showcases is maxed out, though. I guess no way to make it by tomorrow for the extra 100K, but next week should work out just by switching the game on daily.

Last edited:
Back