Forza Motorsport 4 - General Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr Latte
  • 4,624 comments
  • 378,481 views

What Version Do You Intend To Buy

  • Limited Collectors Edition

    Votes: 224 68.3%
  • Standard Edition

    Votes: 61 18.6%
  • Undecided

    Votes: 43 13.1%

  • Total voters
    328
Knowing EA, they're probably keeping that one to themselves.

Nothing would please me more than to have GT3 & GT1 cars in Forza, but I don't think it's going to happen. Perhaps Turn 10 could included 'street', unbranded versions of the GT cars (like they have done with the DTM cars in FM3) so that the community can then create the real liveries.

That would be great.
There were GT3 & GT1 cars in Forza 3 & the BMW Z4 GT3 is in this one. EA can't just control the rights to FIA-class cars without going through the manufacturers, unless they were developing a game based solely around that series.

I highly expect to see the return of the R8 LMS, Zakspeed Vipers, Evora T124, Vitaphone MC12, & the Konrad S7R.
 
I just realized that OEM packages could mean turning, say, a normal Camaro into a Grand Am Camaro, or a stock Ford Fiesta into a Rallycross Fiesta. I is excited about it.

Wouldn't be getting my hopes up if I were you.
 
Now THAT's some old article :scared:
 
Still, it's a nice article. And it's still quite relevant to this day, as Drivatar technology is still the basis of Forza AI.
 
_wsb_728x493_Bldg_005.jpg


Bldg_001.jpg
 
Nice pics. 👍 Thanks FyreandIce, Ive been wondering what those pics were.
 
This is what convinced me to buy a 360 and F4.
FM4_1988_Mitsubishi_Starion_2.jpg

I think pretty much the only decent game to have the Starion was SEGA GT2002 (Badly needs a remake) it had so many great old Japanese cars! Almost none of my favourites are in GT5.

Is there any word yet on more classic Japanese cars being in F4 (Original RX7, RX3, TE27 Corolla Levin, Datsun GT-R) ?
 
I wish they would bring back the custom plates.
 
Kinda peeved. I went to preorder the LCE from Walmart's website but it doesn't have a site-to-store option and the earliest it lists for it to arrive at my house would be on October 17th, but the game releases almost a week before that. I don't want to spend several days waiting on it to arrive, for crying out loud.

I wonder if I can preorder it right at the brick-and-mortar store.... I haven't preordered from the store since I preordered The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time thirteen years ago.
 
IceMan PJN
Kinda peeved. I went to preorder the LCE from Walmart's website but it doesn't have a site-to-store option and the earliest it lists for it to arrive at my house would be on October 17th, but the game releases almost a week before that. I don't want to spend several days waiting on it to arrive, for crying out loud.

I wonder if I can preorder it right at the brick-and-mortar store.... I haven't preordered from the store since I preordered The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time thirteen years ago.

Ya you can pre-order in store at Wal-Mart. I have done that several times. They're open 24 hours, so you can pick it up at midnight (or earlier if an employee is feeling generous).
 
This is what convinced me to buy a 360 and F4.
FM4_1988_Mitsubishi_Starion_2.jpg

I think pretty much the only decent game to have the Starion was SEGA GT2002 (Badly needs a remake) it had so many great old Japanese cars! Almost none of my favourites are in GT5.

Is there any word yet on more classic Japanese cars being in F4 (Original RX7, RX3, TE27 Corolla Levin, Datsun GT-R) ?

I certainly hope so. Japan produced some really awesome cars in the 1970s and early 1980s. I know because I drive one of them :)
 
I wish they would bring back the custom plates.

Custom Plates?? Do you mean licence plates? If that's what your referring to then you can still make them in the livery editor.
 
Not only that you can buy plates from other artist in the community in the storefront. 👍
 
When you see people producing stuff like below, you know a licence plate is not an issue.

5871442928_5ae80e911f_z.jpg
 
Meh, Whenever i tried doing a liscense plate, when I saved it the numbers and letters were backwards during a race :/
 
Meh, Whenever i tried doing a liscense plate, when I saved it the numbers and letters were backwards during a race :/

Were you looking in your rear view mirror :dopey:
 
When you see people producing stuff like below, you know a licence plate is not an issue.

Exactly.

As far as that pic goes, its truly impressive the amount of talent some people have with the livery editor. The first few times I saw pics like that I thought it was impossible and that it had to be imported somehow but after watching a few youtube videos I was astonished that people were actually able to produce images like that with the livery editor. Very talented indeed.
 
Meh, Whenever i tried doing a liscense plate, when I saved it the numbers and letters were backwards during a race :/

I never had that problem. You could always just write it out backwards then. :sly:
 
Back