Forza Motorsport 6 February Community Bounty

United Kingdom
UNITED KINGDOM
ALAN ULTIMATE
b057baf4-786b-4170-b208-5e53e13d5241.jpg

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FM6_February_Community_Bounty

One of the best looking Aston Martins ever! The growing number of cars not being added to the "dealerships" is beginning to annoy me though. Hopefully they will be added, eventually.

Like they said about the Ferrari 312P last month, there's only one way to get it within the month of announcement but no specific mention of what will happen afterwards. I'd like to see some news on what this will mean for the 312P in the coming weeks.

image.png
It's easy as pie. Took me two tries to beat RBW Triton. He did say he dogged the first one, so today is the day to get it for people who aren't super fast, like me. :cheers:

Edit: I added the comma before "like me". After I read it, it came off like I was saying I was super fast. I'm one of the ones who aren't. :lol:

Last edited:
Heh. I remember having a lot of fun with these in FM4. I seem to remember one genuinely quick one that proved hard to beat too. Was it JP Montoya at Indy?

It's another opinion-divider, for sure. It's a little funny that they're bringing back features from the 360 games that people haven't really been asking for. :lol:

I'll definitely be doing it, because the Aston is awesome.

Heh. I remember having a lot of fun with these in FM4. I seem to remember one genuinely quick one that proved hard to beat too. Was it JP Montoya at Indy?

ZR1 with the bounty car being the 599XX, I believe. That was a good one.

EDIT: It was LP640 for JPM's challenge. Where'd I get the 599XX from? :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't have online when they did the community rivals on FM4, how do they do this? I guess before he goes out an sets a new time, they check the leaderboards first for everyone who has beaten him? Or the more I read it, you have to beat his final best time I guess.

Last edited:
I didn't have online when they did the community rivals on FM4, how do they do this? I guess before he goes out an sets a new time, they check the leaderboards first for everyone who has beaten him? Or the more I read it, you have to beat his final best time I guess.

They take the names of everyone ahead of him at the end of the month, so earliest we'll get it is end of the month pretty much.

Ran 2 laps for now, I don't know how quick this guy is but for now it will do.

They take the names of everyone ahead of him at the end of the month, so earliest we'll get it is end of the month pretty much.

Ran 2 laps for now, I don't know how quick this guy is but for now it will do.
Yeah I kind of jumped the gun there with my excitement. :irked:. lol. I knocked a little more off my time, how often do they update the time usually? Just when he feels like racing I guess? What are you doing later this month? Depending on certain "things", I may be having a BBQ and you can fly over and have some of you want. Hehehe :cheers:

This guy looks to be pretty decent. It may be hard for me to get his final time. He just knocked off a few seconds on a one lap standing start run(according to the forums). They were also comparing his time to one he had in a different rivals competition from Forza 5, there were 763 faster then him. It should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

As the lobby racing has been so bad tonight I decided to give it another shot, and wow these leaderboards are moving fast right now. I tried a power build (don't ask :lol:), a kind of balanced build and 2 grip builds (one focused on removing weight and the other on best tyres) and so far the best for me was the low weight one by over 3/4 of a second.

I can see this being quite fun trying to push the last few tenths out of the Rolls, I like this more than when they leave car choice open.

Hmm, I might give this a try. I did like doing the Ferrari event so hopefully this will boost up my rolls royce affinity.

Turn 10 has said that this rival event is the only way to get the Aston Martin THIS month. That means there will probably be other ways to get it. It may be that a few months down the road everyone ends up with it, we don't know yet.

My internet is out for a while, and then this shows up! So much for this car too! I missed the Ferrari and now one of the best cars from the era! Bah I'll never win with these damn things. :banghead:

Latest Posts

Back