Series 2 5/26-6/02
Event 01 - Ghost: Exotic GT
Event 02 - Simulation: Hot Hatch Icons
Event 03 - Spec Cosmetic: 2008 BMW M3
Event 04 - Class Ghost: S

Series reward: Motorcycle Cop Driver Gear
Season reward: 1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe

Last edited:
Finally got the X5 M, one more removed from the todo list. Only 34 more locked unicorn cars to go, sigh.

For the current leagues I have 2 tunes up if anyone is interested (Xbox nickname breyzipp).

* C450 - 1997 Honda Civic FE with an RWD swap (to get some more PI to work with for racing upgrades).
* S800 - 2017 Ford GT FE with a 6.0L V12 swap (also to get some more PI to work with).

Quite happy with both tunes (further tuned using ForzaTune 7).

Tried the Hot Hatch Icons this morning, at the first level as I'm new to 7. It started off okay, got through early turn and was moving up. Then the ramming started, which I've seen in every non-ghost race so far. I think I'll go with ghost races if I use multiplayer at all, even though I find hot hatches and the like more fun than exotics.

I did get the X5. It's a unicorn? Maybe I'll hold onto it then.

I did get the X5. It's a unicorn? Maybe I'll hold onto it then.

Well the game has dozens of unicorns, probably even close to 100 cars. I consider every locked car that you cannot unlock with your own progression from career mode (like showcase events and driver cup completion rewards) a unicorn car. Those unicorn cars can be gained from the speciality dealer, Forzathon, leagues, rival events (bounty hunter) or gifts from Turn 10 (for watching a Twitch stream or something, or winning a photo contest).

Leagues update:

Pass the Pack 5/19-6/16
Series 3 6/2 - 6/9
Event 01 - Ghost: Sport Luxury
Event 02 - Simulation: GT Racing Reborn
Event 03 - Spec Sim: 2001 Audi RS 4 Avant
Event 04 - Cosmetic: any Ford up to S800

Series reward: 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Last edited:
Leagues update:

Pass the Pack 5/19-6/16
Series 4 6/09-6/16
Event 01 - Ghost: NASCAR
Event 02 - Simulation: Modern Muscle
Event 03 - Spec Ghost: 1949 Mercury Coupe
Event 04 - Drift Ghost: any car up to R900

Series reward: Firefighter Black

Ok so the new league season is up.

Heating Up Series 1

Event 1 is Ghost racing in Sport Touring
Event 2 is Simulation in Hypercars
Event 3 is Spec Cosmetic in the Ford Fiesta Forza Edition
Event 4 is B Class Ghost racing

Seasonal award is the Porsche Macan Turbo
The weekly award however is the 1972 Mercedes Benz 300 SEL 6.3.

The weekly award however is the 1972 Mercedes Benz 300 SEL 6.3.
You beat me to it. I'm very happy about the Mercedes. Of the locked cars, it's one of my most desired. I tried the Nissan R380, even though it was down 30 points on the rest of the class. I still managed a very respectable 5th out of 9th. Now I've got it up to a full B600 and I'm eager to see how it does when the lobby reopens.

The Sport Touring lobby is very much a GT350R vs HSV GTS affair. I might use that lobby to climb up the bands a bit, there's some really fun cars in that division.

Leagues update:

Heating Up 6/16-7/14
Series 2 6/23 - 6/30
Event 01 - Ghost: Supercar Renaissance
Event 02 - Simulation: Classic Street Muscle
Event 03 - Spec Sim: #99 Toyota Mark III
Event 04 - Drift: Volvo 242 Turbo

Series reward: Modern Pilot Driver Gear
Season reward: Porsche Macan Turbo

Last edited:
Leagues update:

Heating Up 6/16-7/14
Series 3 6/30 - 7/7
Event 01 - Ghost: Vintage Sport GT
Event 02 - Simulation: Elite Factory Racers
Event 03 - Spec Cosmetic: 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo
Event 04 - Class: R

Series reward: Rolls Royce Dawn

Leagues update:

Heating Up 6/16-7/14
Series 4 7/7-7/14
Event 01 - Ghost: Formula 70s
Event 02 - Simulation: Hot Rod Revival
Event 03 - Spec Ghost: Bugatti Veyron
Event 04 - Drift Ghost: AWD

Series reward: Home on the Range Driver Gear

Leagues update:

Rush to Podium 7/14-8/11
Series 1 7/14-7/21
Event 01 - Ghost: Early Sport Luxury
Event 02 - Simulation: Forza P2
Event 03 - Spec Sim: 2014 Maserati Ghibli
Event 04 - Cosmetic: Porsche only S Class

Series reward: 1971 AMC Javelin AMX
Season reward: 2017 Aston Martin DB11

Last edited:
Event 04 - Cosmetic: S Class

It's Porsche ONLY as well.
And I believe that this is the best League event yet, (if only it was ghost too). There are already a dozen S Class Porsche's and all you need to do is get them to 800 PI to be competitive. So far it has been a lot of fun. And I have been upgrading a bunch of cars to see how well they perform against others. The best part is there has been some diversity as well, not everybody driving the "the best car", because it's pretty much open to interpretation. I don't know about the rest of you, but I find this invigorating. But, alas, it's Cosmetic damage, and that means heavy on the ramming and hitting. Ugh

Leagues update:

Rush to Podium 7/14-8/11
Series 2 7/21-7/28
Event 01 - Ghost: Prototype Group Racing
Event 02 - Simulation: Vintage Off-Roaders
Event 03 - Spec Cosmetic: 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Event 04 - Drift: 1984 Opel Manta 400

Series reward: Alley Cat driver gear (yay, I don't have it yet)

Last edited:
Boo! I do have it! And I sold off all my Vintage Off Roaders. The Drift Event is not Ghost, and not Spec. So Upgrades and Collisions are allowed. I am somewhat decent at drifting, ( at least my strategy is fairly solid ) and I seem to get a decent return in League Points when I play. At least more than I do when "racing". I am now up to Pinnacle 2. The Driver suits are now all I am doing this for, (well at least except for the pure joy of playing, the Daily, Podium and Level Up bonuses too). I hope they offer up the "Driver Abides" gear sometime soon. I loved the Big Lebowski!

I hope they offer up the "Driver Abides" gear sometime soon. I loved the Big Lebowski!
It's a shame you missed it. They offered it a couple months ago. All you had to do was post your favorite line from the movie over at the forzamotorsport.net forum and it was given away. Hopefully they'll offer it as a ForzaRC reward or something.

As for drifting, I am terrible. Thankfully you don't have to win. But by some strange fluke, I actually did win my one and only race. There were only two of us. I was terrible. They other guy was worse.

Leagues update:

Rush to Podium 7/14-8/11
Series 3 7/28-8/4
Event 01 - Ghost: Major Micors
Event 02 - Simulation: Track Toys
Event 03 - Spec Ghost: 2016 Bentley Bentayga
Event 04 - Hardcore: Sport Touring Icons

Series reward: 2009 Pontiac Solstic GXP

Okay, so I finally reached the pinnacle of Pinnacle, the top of Tier 1, and no prize? So what am I supposed to do now? I don't get any extra bonus, except for the daily bonuses everyone else gets. So what is my motivation now? Just the weekly and Monthly prizes? Is there any way to 'reset' and start over? You know, there really should be, because I certainly don't belong in Pinnacle. I come in last place nearly every single time, (it's only when somebody else messes up that I get to pass them). And I would much rather go back to the beginning. I do realize that there is a monthly "correction" which drops you a certain amount of points. But if I do that I would have to stop League for like 6 months or more! Really? I should be able to pick and choose or at least, just RESET.

Okay, so I finally reached the pinnacle of Pinnacle, the top of Tier 1, and no prize? So what am I supposed to do now? I don't get any extra bonus, except for the daily bonuses everyone else gets. So what is my motivation now? Just the weekly and Monthly prizes? Is there any way to 'reset' and start over? You know, there really should be, because I certainly don't belong in Pinnacle. I come in last place nearly every single time, (it's only when somebody else messes up that I get to pass them). And I would much rather go back to the beginning. I do realize that there is a monthly "correction" which drops you a certain amount of points. But if I do that I would have to stop League for like 6 months or more! Really? I should be able to pick and choose or at least, just RESET.
I keep playing simply because I enjoy it. And getting back up to the top after the monthly adjustment takes me a couple weeks usually. It's a good source of free suits, too, even if it's usually only one suit each month.

Leagues update:

Rush to Podium 7/14-8/11
Series 4 8/4-8/11
Event 01 - Ghost: Forza GT
Event 02 - Simulation: Hot Hatch Genesis
Event 03 - Spec Sim: Lancia Delta S4 Group B
Event 04 - Cosmetic: Vintage GT Racing

Series reward: Vicious Driver Gear

Last edited:
I am noticing that we keep getting the same driver gear. This is the 3rd time the "Vicious" Driver gear has been offered up. Honestly I would like to get some of the "Forza" suits, (Forza 1, Forza 2, Forza 3, Forza 4 namely) I played every FM game, though my gamertag never stayed the same, so it doesn't give me credit for it. Some of the Driver suits are a little too 'exclusive'. I think Turn 10 needs to be a little more 'inclusive'. Hint Hint Wink Wink.

I am noticing that we keep getting the same driver gear. This is the 3rd time the "Vicious" Driver gear has been offered up. Honestly I would like to get some of the "Forza" suits, (Forza 1, Forza 2, Forza 3, Forza 4 namely) I played every FM game, though my gamertag never stayed the same, so it doesn't give me credit for it. Some of the Driver suits are a little too 'exclusive'. I think Turn 10 needs to be a little more 'inclusive'. Hint Hint Wink Wink.

I don’t see any reason to just give them away, exclusive is good.

I like things like driver suits being loyalty rewards, but I wish they worked retroactively (as in if you level up after the initial start-up you get the reward for that level). I don't need credits in any of the Forza games so there really is nothing making me want to go back and try maxing out past games (by the time they announce the rewards for the next game, it's usually too late to get to the next level unless you're fairly close).

I agree, but my rewards haven't gone up at all, even after levelling up twice. I never got the badges either. I bought Horizon 2 with the sole purpose to up my Forza score, it went up, but I got nothing at all. I guess it doesn't register if you went backwards. I'd get Horizon 3, but it's too expensive, for a game from 3 years ago. I am still debating if I should pre-order Horizon 4, or even get it at all.

I agree, but my rewards haven't gone up at all, even after levelling up twice. I never got the badges either. I bought Horizon 2 with the sole purpose to up my Forza score, it went up, but I got nothing at all. I guess it doesn't register if you went backwards. I'd get Horizon 3, but it's too expensive, for a game from 3 years ago. I am still debating if I should pre-order Horizon 4, or even get it at all.

Yea it only counts from the start of the game. Next one you’ll get rewarded.

Leagues update:

Hard Charging 8/11-9/8
Series 1 8/11-8/18
Event 01 - Ghost: Sport Compact
Event 02 - Simulation: Open Wheel Legends
Event 03 - Spec Ghost: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Event 04 - Class Sim: A

Series reward: 1961 Jaguar E-Type
Season reward: 2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition

Leagues update:

Hard Charging 8/11-9/8
Series 2 8/18-8/25