Forza Motorsport 7: Pre-Release News and Interviews

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by PJTierney, Jun 11, 2017.

1. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

That's quite weak, to be honest. :tdown:

2. Northstar

Northstar Premium

It certainly reaffirms my decision to downgrade to the standard edition. Forza Edition cars don't do much for me, I doubt I'll spend much time on race suits and at this point a credit bonus almost seems like a bad thing.

I'm more curious about loyalty rewards, not that I'm expecting anything too amazing.

Rob192005 and Master Weasel like this.
  3. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows

I don't think I have seen a more flaccid lead up to a game in a very long time.

4. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

I too am curious as to what we get for leveling up,although I refuse to downgrade,as I still want to play it early.

5. breyzipp

breyzipp

Is the info of that Day One car pack out yet? Or will this just be kept secret until release date?

Probably just more Forza Edition cars, if it was anything spectacular I'm sure it would have been revealed long time ago already...

6. PJTierney

PJTierney

No news yet.

7. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

They've really screwed the lid tight on the bottle, haven't they? Time is running out. They can't keep it bottled up for much longer.

8. Marqus

Marqus

It looks to me that T10 realized they don't have direct competition anymore. They seem content with just resting on their laurels not trying all that hard.

9. chris4652009

chris4652009

Not sure if serious...............

10. Ryan81

Ryan81

Must say the VIP stuff looks pretty crap but I'm more interested in what these remaining 44 cars still left to be revealed will be.

11. Cloudy

Cloudy

According to a recent WIR, they're just more Forza Edition cars. And I thought they couldn't disappoint any further.

SN95NIK and breyzipp like this.
  12. bremics

bremics

With GTS' new direction, they're the only car collection game out and have 3 (or more) times as many cars as any other racing game.

diegorborges likes this.
  13. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

Exactly. Project Cars is more of a simulator. GT Sport is .... well whatever they are trying to be(it seems cool but is different enough from Forza). This isn't the PS2/Ol Xbox days where 200 cars can expect to compete with Gran Turismo. 150 seems to be the least you get outside of games that focus on one series.

14. notsofast

notsofast

So we're two weeks or so before release and no confirmation on day one car packs etc

15. PJTierney

PJTierney

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    queleuleu, warp9engage and Thom Lee like this.
  16. willbsn13

willbsn13

Also confirms "alternate time of day system" (like GT Sport) as opposed to full dynamic 24 hr cycle like PCARS2.

breyzipp and PJTierney like this.
  17. warp9engage

warp9engage

What do I see here? It looks like a reason to get FM7.

GBalao888 likes this.
  18. PJTierney

PJTierney

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_9_15_17
    • Achievement List
    • Forza Motorsport 7 will be 95GB at launch, 45GB of that will be on-disc, the remaining 50 as an optional download.
    • Extra content can be unlocked after the first playthrough of the Forza Drivers' Cup.
    • Auction House will not be available on launch.
    • #Forzathon will not be available on launch
    • Leagues will not be available on launch
    • Another large update will be available on November 7 for Xbox One X users.

bf3 and Rob192005 like this.
  19. ELmarcotuff

ELmarcotuff

I wonder if there will be a Forza 7 and Xbox one x bundle

Fat Tyre likes this.
  20. AnimaVesta

AnimaVesta

Driver gear is craaaazy

Spa in the Porsche

Maple Valley :bowdown:

F50 at Monza sounds ridiculously good.

First 16 minutes of Forza Motorsport 7

Cloudy, RaceFuchs and bf3 like this.
  21. AnimaVesta

AnimaVesta

Rainy Suzuka in the Mclaren F1

Looks like fun.

641 at Hockenheim

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Cloudy, RaceFuchs and bf3 like this.
  22. bf3

bf3

i didnt mind that gear before,but there are some good troll/banter stuff :D

AnimaVesta likes this.
  23. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

The terrible driving in most of these videos is almost painful to watch. I also noticed that the inboard looks really dark? Or is it just me?

Nigrick and Ak1504 like this.
  24. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

All of these videos seem to have too much contrast in general, to be honest. They all seem dark to me.

Nigrick likes this.
  25. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Launch trailer just went up.

Camaro that appears at 0:36 has a widebody kit.

Vigne, TokoTurismo, RaceFuchs and 5 others like this.
  26. PJTierney

PJTierney

turk1993 and bf3 like this.
  27. bf3

bf3

Just 10 days lads :D

ClydeYellow and Master Weasel like this.
  28. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Ahh man I feel terrible now. NOW I see why T10 didn't do much marketing, it was due to just trying to steal pCARS 2's thunder which is launching this week... Ugh, after seeing some news revolving around FM7, and seeing its launch trailer, I feel pumped again! Instead of pre ordering the disc-version of the game, I'll be getting the digital version of FM7 via the ultimate edition, so I can play early!

I'm really liking what I'm seeing right now, especially the new look of Maple Valley, the transitions of dynamic day and weather in certain videos (hell, even at night to morning!), the new and improved career mode (which is currently my favorite!), and other stuff. The driver gear is also a nice touch to the game, and gives more personality to your driver (and you as a player as well :tup:).

I shouldn't have never let my pessimism get the best of me. I'm taking back all I said about FM7, and looking forward to getting it in my hands again. I'm sure the game will be good. I mean look at the graphics? Looks isn't everything but I like how FM7 now looks more natural like in FH3! :D

Apple Slipper, Fat Tyre and bf3 like this.
  29. bf3

bf3

I would add to Toko's post-talking about graphics-sure its not all about it,but its nearly 2018,and technology allow us to have amazing graphics,no matter what some say-long gone days when graphics were 4th or 5th place in games features.And in racing games graphics is very important for me personally-looking at beautifull 4k rendered Lambo makes me wanna race it full throttle.Cant see any other game beating F7 in this department.

Apple Slipper and TokoTurismo like this.
  30. Minty

Minty Premium

Honestly when I saw they changed the track up I got worried that they changed the final corner.

After watching I realized that refreshed everything but left that final corner exactly as it was, and that makes me really happy.:tup:

AnimaVesta likes this.