Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
Nah, the “price system” has changed from FH3.

I bet it will be around 1.350.000 CR (same as 250 GTO/TR).
That seems about right. It looks like they're sticking mostly with the price ranges from FM6, where the most expensive car was... 2 million, I believe?

I don’t think I can earn enough money in time to buy the Ferrari. I expect it to be around 10,000,000 credits.

Hopefully it won't be that much, I got the 250 for way less and was really surprised too. I'm back down to 500k after buying the Cinque, gonna see if I can go back over 1 million before sack time. :dopey:

Just did 10 laps at the full Nurburgring with 3 mods and earned almost 500, 000 credits and leveled up 3 times. Only took me an hour and a half..... Eek...

have 3.5mln ready for tuesday,but cant get early for spec dealer refresh,so always getting high number production cars

Hoping for some vintage Indycars here??

Are there any vintage Indycars on the confirmed car list? Because the Specialty Dealer only rotates cars that are on the list unfortunately. So theres no surprises like a 2005 nr 11 Larbre Competition Ferrari 550 Maranello appearing....:(

Are there any vintage Indycars on the confirmed car list? Because the Specialty Dealer only rotates cars that are on the list unfortunately. So theres no surprises like a 2005 nr 11 Larbre Competition Ferrari 550 Maranello appearing....:(
Anything like that will have to come VIA DLC/Car packs, if it’s going to come.

I probably won't have enough money to get the Zonda in time, let alone the other two cars, let alone let alone the Ferrari next week

I like the concept of the specialty dealer and I definitely like the numbered cars, makes the cars seem special. My only problem is that I can't afford them (I want the Zonda!) so I hope they go on rotation again sometime later on, otherwise I feel like I'm missing out on some cars I want. :(

I like the concept of the specialty dealer and I definitely like the numbered cars, makes the cars seem special. My only problem is that I can't afford them (I want the Zonda!) so I hope they go on rotation again sometime later on, otherwise I feel like I'm missing out on some cars I want. :(
They will most likely be on a rotation and/or available as #Forzathon rewards.

They'll also be buyable on the Auction House.

Finally got the Zonda,and now I'm broke(40k),the 250LM I can live without and will probably have to as I'm away to Spain next week.

Grinded my way back up to 1.2mil cr. wanna save up more before the dealership updates, now its just a question if i wanna miss out on 3 hours of sleep to get a low numbered car.

Second though, not worth it. Should be fun getting into the betting wars on those low numbered cars when there's nothing else left to spend credits on.

With the dealer refreshing every Tuesday, there's no doubt we'll see those specialty dealer cars many times in the next two years.

And I wonder - will the numbering resume from where it left off next time any previously featured car will reappear on the specialty dealer again?

I am skipping the El Camino. I already got the McLaren and the Zonda. I am not going to get too wrapped up in the car numbering, as I don't see the point right now. I've seen a lot of people posting "can't afford this" or "saving up for that". MONEY MANAGEMENT people!!! When you level up and you get that car? If you have to pay to get it, you should think before pressing that button. Example, "oh I really want that NASCAR, but I already have 3 of them!". Then you should be opting for the 50,000 cash. Another thing, use your Mods wisely. Some of them work well together, others not so much. I think I'll start a thread on Mod strategies.

I honestly don't like the Specialty dealer for only changing every week in real time. I would have preferred if Turn 10 took a page out of PD's book and made it an in-game cycle like GT had with the Used Car Dealerships.

Hopefully the VIP X2 credits is patched in tomorrow, so it would make payouts a bit better. I need to decide if buying the Zonda is worth it, where it would leave me not able to afford the next 3. Damn, this car collecting stuff! :P

Hopefully the VIP X2 credits is patched in tomorrow, so it would make payouts a bit better. I need to decide if buying the Zonda is worth it, where it would leave me not able to afford the next 3. Damn, this car collecting stuff! :P
I raced the Zonda right away after purchasing it. I believe I did 16 laps at V.I.R. (the main one), In Free Play versus other hyper cars. I think it was 2nd best time in North America and 8th in World. ( I am not that great, just not a lot of people raced that kind of car at that particular track, but yeah it was a really good time). It was insane and I got into a real groove. It was difficult, car got easier to handle as I got used to it. Compared to the other hyper cars it didn't blow them away and it was difficult but I eventually overtook the leader and won by about a quarter or third of a lap. All in all, it's what you'd expect. I mean c'mon Zonda Cinque! Is it worth it? Hell yeah! But you will definitely miss out on something else if affordability is an issue. If you DO NOT have another Hyper Car, absolutely buy the Zonda! If you do have another hyper car, then you might wanna wait. I am at driver level 158 I think, and I am getting a lot of nice Tier 4 cars as Driver bonus when I level up. So other nice vehicles that you can afford are coming. Hope this helps in your decision.

Definitely buy the Zonda. And download my tune :lol:

It should be mentioned that if you want to get an idea of what cars in the specialty dealer will cost ahead of time, you can do so by looking at their position in the car collection grid as each tier has a specific price range. For example, the VW Type 2 is in tier 1, and the cars there have a maximum price of 50,000 credits so it should cost something at or below that price.

The highest listed price for tier 5 cars is 1,500,000 credits, and there seem to be very few locked cars there aside from Forza Editions, so it's probably safe to figure you won't need much more than that for any one specific car that would show up there. There does seem to be a bit of a markup, but not enough to push any car too far out of the price range of its respective collection tier.

Back