Forza Motorsport 7: Specialty Dealer

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,015 comments
I sure am glad I ended up putting the money down for the Cinque after all, this thing is killer. Looking forward to the new lineup later today.

I raced the Zonda right away after purchasing it. I believe I did 16 laps at V.I.R. (the main one), In Free Play versus other hyper cars. I think it was 2nd best time in North America and 8th in World. ( I am not that great, just not a lot of people raced that kind of car at that particular track, but yeah it was a really good time). It was insane and I got into a real groove. It was difficult, car got easier to handle as I got used to it. Compared to the other hyper cars it didn't blow them away and it was difficult but I eventually overtook the leader and won by about a quarter or third of a lap. All in all, it's what you'd expect. I mean c'mon Zonda Cinque! Is it worth it? Hell yeah! But you will definitely miss out on something else if affordability is an issue. If you DO NOT have another Hyper Car, absolutely buy the Zonda! If you do have another hyper car, then you might wanna wait. I am at driver level 158 I think, and I am getting a lot of nice Tier 4 cars as Driver bonus when I level up. So other nice vehicles that you can afford are coming. Hope this helps in your decision.
Definitely buy the Zonda. And download my tune :lol:

Ok, ok, I ended up buying it. Now I'm down to around 200K, hopefully the VIP X2 patch hits soon. Thanks guys! :)

I'm definitely going to be waiting until the weekend to try to snap up the 250LM. Haven't played the game much the last week — for, uh, some reason :sly: — but with two sets of Forza Reward redemptions, I should have 850k waiting for me. That'll make things a lot easier. :D

Sucks for me since the cars switch at 8 eastern for the US I can’t get a low car because I work till 11pm.

1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 36.800cr #328

1963 Ferrari 250LM 1,552,500cr #28

Last edited:
Snagged 250LM #9 & #34 Impala. Is the VW not showing up fro anyone else?
I was so proud of getting the 250LM with number #28. And then you posted. I went for the Ferrari first figuring at the price, it would be the car most people would get last, therefore I might have a chance at a low number.

I'm guessing when the VW does come up, I'm not getting a low number. But on the other hand, I will have the VW bus, and that will make me happy.

Sucks for me since the cars switch at 8 eastern for the US I can’t get a low car because I work till 11pm.

It's roughly the same for me, which is why I'm not fussed about numbers since I don't think I'll auction any of them anyway.

It's roughly the same for me, which is why I'm not fussed about numbers since I don't think I'll auction any of them anyway.

Its 5 morning for me and im not going to wake to buy cars,my beauty sleep comes first

Bus isn’t there yet
2DD6242D-3389-4B1D-A56F-256E2A81E642.jpeg

Got number 7417 for the impala
And 1679 for the Ferrari.

Impala acquired,no Volksy for me either,not gonna bother with the Ferrari as previously stated.

I had a look at the FM.net forum to see if there was any word on why we're not getting the VW Type 2, but nothing so far. Just radio silence from T10 and whining from the players.

I admit I'm confused and a bit disappointed by the last second switch, just because I wanted a vehicle that was tailor made for silly builds... but considering the replacement is a car I always go out of my way to pick up in a Forza game, I can't say I'm too broken up about it. Wonder what prompted them to switch the VW out though?

I had a look at the FM.net forum to see if there was any word on why we're not getting the VW Type 2, but nothing so far. Just radio silence from T10 and whining from the players.
Turn 10 never explain "why" for anything, that's just not something they do.

Their community interaction strategy is an odd one but it hasn't changed much in the past 5 years so I imagine they're set in their ways.

Back