Forza Motorsport 7 Tipped To Reveal This Week, Running in 4K on Project Scorpio

Since my question was ignored I'll ask again. Did the live gameplay presentation stutter a lot, or what?

I am mostly impressed by the new Porsche 911 reveal. Otherwise the same old with some of the expected leaps only shown in short glimpses. I need to see and hear more.

I didn't notice anything out of place.

A small detail for me, but Turn10 brought back the C6 Corvette race car from FM5 (look in the mirror)!
FM7 Gameplay 1.png

----
Also, the one thing I wonder is if dynamic weather is exclusive to the new Xbox One X (and PC) or is the normal Xbox One going to have it.

Other notes:
- I was surprised to not see any new GT cars in the Nurburgring Gameplay. I was at least expecting a Porsche 911 RSR to join the other GTE racers, but the old 997 Flying Lizard is there instead.

- It is cool to see that Turn 10 has dynamic weather implemented.

- I like the new race track shown so far, it looks quite interesting.

700 hundred cars you say?, and that's just from launch..

So we could potentially end up with between 800 - 900 odd cars once DLC kicks in.

Bring it!

And I guess it makes sense a Porsche is the poster car, I mean being the main holders of the license now and whatnot.

It's nice that we won't have to wait till March/April time to drive them next year and we can drive them from day 1

Happy days :)

I was ready to buy a PS4 pro for GTSport (already have a base PS4) but this... 700 cars, dynamic weather and I love all the moving elements like the window net, the windscreen wiper...

I forgot to talk about the 700 cars; I honestly saw that coming. Forza 6 was already at over 600 cars at the end of its lifecycle; I can't wait to see what new cars will be revealed. I'm hoping for some 1990s Touring Cars, some homologation cars, and everyday cars.

GT500 car racing against GT3 cars from various eras and GTE different year regulation cars and GT2 cars with a GT4 car in there and a Super Trofeo Gallardo. Nice.

At least it's technically multiclass.

I'm really hoping graphical quality on the standard XB1 hasn't taken too much of a hit in order to run 24 cars with dynamic weather and still maintain solid 60fps.

Since I'm on PC now I'm really looking forward to my 1st FM game.
GTS has not enticed me to get a PS4, plus this looks much better than GTS.

At least I'll have a car collecting game again.

I'm not either, Turn10 & Playground Games I think did the same thing last year with FH3 anyway. Only reveal the new cover car before slowly revealing the car list bit by bit.

Anyone remember when the list has begun being revealed in the past?

PC bound since I'm riding my G27 till it dies. 7 years and counting.... I'm thankful I don't have to ever buy an Xbox or a new wheel.

Was kinda hoping they would something like Rallycross to the game.

I see no sign of it but I guess we got 4 months before this game hits stores.

Kind of an excuse to bring the buggies over from Horizon 3.
I was hoping to see some sort of dirt racing such as rallycross as well. Though likely we have 4 months for everything to get revealed, that, or maybe rallycross would be an expansion? :)

GT500 car racing against GT3 cars from various eras and GTE different year regulation cars and GT2 cars with a GT4 car in there and a Super Trofeo Gallardo. Nice.

At least it's technically multiclass.

I don't mind the GT3 and GTE cars racing each other as they could theoretically be BoP'd rather easily. The other ones though are a bit odd. Hopefully we'll get word of Blueprint soon as that would take care of any odd classes (plus I really want to start working on my career mode).

Back