Forza Motorsport 7 Tipped To Reveal This Week, Running in 4K on Project Scorpio

Hey @PJTierney - the connection isn't great here, but feel free to do your thing as the news rolls out. We'll get the new forums up once we're back at GTP LA HQ!
I'll make the threads in the Forza 6 forum and you can move them afterwards :)

Also, if you get the chance to talk to any of the Turn 10 team today, can you ask if we'll be able to import our liveries/vinyls from Forza 6 and Horizon 3?

I'll make the threads in the Forza 6 forum and you can move them afterwards :)

Also, if you get the chance to talk to any of the Turn 10 team today, can you ask if we'll be able to import our liveries/vinyls from Forza 6 and Horizon 3?

Twenty bucks says the former, and not the latter.

I'm not impressed.

Still waiting for the features list though. With no penalties for crashers/corner cutters and no good support for my Logitech G920 I won't buy it.

Pretty subdued reveal. Hoping for an info blowout soon. Will most likely get this on PC in 2018 instead of on console.

It was way better than the FM6 presentation though. That basically amounted to "We're ten years old now!" and "Ford. Ford. Ford."

Imagining how good Forza 7 would look like on PC, trailer looks amazing! There are drift events too. Is that new for Forzas? (apologies as I never played any Forzas except FH3 and the Apex)

Since my question was ignored I'll ask again. Did the live gameplay presentation stutter a lot, or what?

I am mostly impressed by the new Porsche 911 reveal. Otherwise the same old with some of the expected leaps only shown in short glimpses. I need to see and hear more.

Oh great, it looks like FM7 is going to have the car modifications from FH3 afterall. That's one check mark for my FM7 wishlist down already, 6 more to go.

In the trailer there was a little time lapse of the weather, I did notice that it was never dry. Seemed to only be different stages of wet.

. Is that new for Forzas? (apologies as I never played any Forzas except FH3 and the Apex)

Yes, looks like me also get proper drag racing presuming they utilize the tree.

Since my question was ignored I'll ask again. Did the live gameplay presentation stutter a lot, or what?

It was hard to tell if it was stutter or intentionally slowed to show details.

I need to see and hear more.

Same here, the 700+ cars sounds good until you look at a combined list of FH3 and FM6 and see with all the added cars in FH3 it's flirting with 650 (possibly more). The Dubai track looks like yet another crappy track that's pretty much useless. Hopefully T10 will have another session where they do in more detail.

Back