Forza Motorsport 7: Totino's Car Pack & January 2018 Content Update

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 162 comments
Great little set of cars.

And meanwhile, at PD...

giphy.gif

Well then, that answers my questions on if the Turbo would be flat-nose or not. Yes and no! Cool to see the model is based on the museum car sporting Speed Yellow, the color created for the first time on the 964 Turbo S.

Any interior shots of the 964?

Considering the pop-up lights on the flat-nose are exactly the same as the 928, which is in the game already, I'd be shocked if they didn't make them pop up.

Not surprised T10 threw in both nose options. They’ve usually been pretty nice about letting you tailor the 911s a bit to different models. Not super in depth, but I think enough to please folks.

Very glad I’ve been spending more time with Forza 7 lately now. :)

2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM
R 816

1970 Citroen 2CV
E100

2019 Hyundai Veloster N
C 463

2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
C 410

1997 Lotus Elise GT1
S 714

1967 Nissan R380 II
B 570

1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau
A 632

1968 Subaru 360
E 100

1967 Volkswagen Type 3 1600 L
E 189

I agree with you

But cmon man don't bring PD into this. Just enjoy the car pack.

Fair comment, I was a massive fan of the GT franchise though and even played the ass off of GT6, it's taken me a long time (and gradual parallel playing of Forza and other games) to become disenchanted with PD, with GT Sport being their first title I just have little or no interest in. The contrast in productivity continues to startle me. In that sense it was meant as a positive comment, not PD bashing. Things move on, I heard even the NFS series was good once :)

The Elise will probably be pretty good in S-Class once upgraded. Interestingly it's got the Esprit V8's engine in it, just like the official presentation car did in 1997 (and exactly like it was in NFS2 back in the day, too)

This pack prooved my decision to not get the car season pass right (again).
From all the car packs we had since the game got released i only really wanted the Alfa Romeo Giulia which i just purchased for 2,99. I am just not a fan of older cars or racing cars. I prefer modern day sportscars, supercars or hypercars. Happy for those who liked the car packs until now. Not mad at Turn10. Sure there are people out there who are really excited for some of the cars.

That’s the only car I’ve really driven from the dlc so far.

Only two new finds in the audio files this time:
GEN_G90_17
KIA_Stinger_18

2017 Genesis G90 and the 2018 Kia Stinger. The Stinger already leaked with the pre-release footage of car lists, but this is the first time I've noticed it in the car files. The Genesis is totally new I believe.

You see anything else good like Delorean, 720S, 812 SuperFast, etc?

Can somebody help me please? It won't let me download the DLC pack when I have the car pass. It says it's £5.79 and doesn't say it's free like the other car packs did.

You see anything else good like Delorean, 720S, 812 SuperFast, etc?

I'm pretty sure that new beasts will come as paid DLC's after Car Pass expires...

Still nothing can't compare to the DriveClub's Season Pass, school example of how Season/Car Pass should look like, with quantity and quality!

You know, Even as someone who actually doesn't mind having Trucks and SUV's in this game. I must admit last months pack felt pretty "Meh"

This one however I really like.

The 2CV is an awesome edition, I'm also glad to see Citroen back in Forza, hopefully this means more will show up in future, perhaps the DS3 will return.

The Subaru is also an interesting edition, I see potential fun with this one, perhaps racing it against The classic Abarth 595 and BMW Isetta.. Plus I can see a lot of tuning potential with this one.

Love the Lotus.. I remember this from the 90's.. I am a bit of a Lotus fanboy at heart so I welcome any that shows up :)

The Volkswagen Type 3 is also pretty cool.. There is actually one near where I live.. It's seen better days but still looks nice.

The Porsche also looks cool.. Kinda looks like the RUF Yellowbird (Probably uses the same shell right?)

The BMW.. Sure, I like driving it in Project Cars 2 so it will probably be fun here.

The Nissan also looks interesting..
------------------------------------------------

I can see why this pack wont appeal to everyone..

But I love variety... I still haven't bought this game, but more packs like this and I will definitely consider it :)

GT Sport take note, Forza 7 has had how many car packs out now? Each car with the same if not better detail. 700+ as standard in the game with outstanding physics and mind blowing sound. Hopefully GT Sport can redeem themselves with epic cars and tracks in future expansions.

You can add Young SS parts to the Subaru 360. Neat!

Minus the covered headlamps and SS spec bonnet. :(

Painting the car anything but stock white also removes the bi-colour roof scheme. Shouldn't have to wait long for some replica designs to fix this and make it a little more authentic-looking.

"Fixed an issue where “Engine Specification” pop-up would appear in Forzavista in some cases"

So do stats show up now? Or just removed the whole thing?

The car model/engine specification windows in Forzavista are finally displaying some information! Alas, some models are still glitched, like the SVT Mustang and its Ford upgrade hood that blends with a structural brace on top of the engine, or the Infiniti G35, which cannot be fully exploded...

Nice to see that Nissan. I remember making a model kit of one many years ago. Quite a fun drive, as long as the back end was kept under control. It needed to be homologated (one of the few from the pack surprisingly).

Strangely the car I liked best was the Subaru! Easily beat the Abarth’s it was up against (as did the 2CV).

Not a great deal of difference between the Velosters (20HP). The N had to be homologated which gave it another 10HP.

The only thing that dissappoints me about the 360 is that it's not the Young SS model. Though, I then remembered why Turn 10 probably didn't pick that version. It would be censored.

Good morning all, so no colour changing stuff mentioned and also I own vip and car pass etc and there’s no option to install car pack, I go into forza 7 and view marketplace and Hyundai car pack is $0.00 but the new car pack is $10:45 and as I said I own car pass and game has updated etc :( so I dunno

Good morning all, so no colour changing stuff mentioned and also I own vip and car pass etc and there’s no option to install car pack, I go into forza 7 and view marketplace and Hyundai car pack is $0.00 but the new car pack is $10:45 and as I said I own car pass and game has updated etc :( so I dunno
Exact same problem here. The pack hasn't installed. And doesn't give me an option to when I've got the car pass.

I'm underwhelmed by the the 911 Leichtbau. The lightweight treatment feels too much like a race car in road legal disguise, and even then I'm not a huge fan of the cosmetic changes, such as the golden exhaust pipes, side skirt decals and sophisticated seats. It all combines to feel somewhat detached from the elements making up the iconic 964 Turbo.

I'm basically missing the essence, i.e. the relatively down to earth turbo styling, good sense of weight in the handling and only somewhat faster than the older 930 Turbo.

At least it's approved by the Stuttgart headquarters and I suppose having a hardcore 964 is better than no 964. By the way, nice touch offering the option of the alternative nose shape.

I have been hearing the Genesis G90 and Kia Stringer GT have been added to the game too. Has anyone seen those yet?
I hope they add the stinger Dad and I looked at one yesterday and will drive it soon as he is in the market for a new car.

Back