Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 13,646 comments
If they did indeed bring back Fujimi eventually, but they widened absolutely every road, would it have been better if it never returned at all?

Very like the FH5 Rally Expansion, which was also much nicer in C class than above...
absolutely

as a time trial race (like FH5 handled it), 1v1 and cruising it is amazing.

But it wouldn't work as well for FM with its less forgiving handling, faster cars and bigger grids. There's a trade off to be done somewhere.

Excuse my poor writing, but here's all the roads that you can spot in the Initial Gameplay:
3/4 are part of short circuit as well, probaly the club layout it was found before

But it wouldn't work as well for FM with its less forgiving handling, faster cars and bigger grids.
It would be A MESS, i prefer they adjust to gurantee a good clean racing, or even launch after the day one than keep something akin to original that nobody will be able to race there

Last edited:
Well, after deciding to dig around there are quite a lot of new rims on the files.

Here's the recap
1. Pretty much all of FH5 rims are also in the files of FM, except for ROTIFORM Aerodisc with graphic variants. (White plain version still available)
2. Just for comparison, FH5 has 391 rims currently on the files, meanwhile FM has 567 rims. (in game count are slightly lower since some of default/stock car wheel are also listed)
3. The rims i listed below are the ones that are not on FH5 files (i might miss some) but listed on FM files. (There are a lot)
Wow this is awesome! I really hope all those are appliable rims and not just hidden in the files. Doesn’t seem like adjustable track width is in the game which is a big bummer imo, it could be that the previews just didn’t have it tho so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see 🤷🏼‍♂️

I have been lurking in this thread for a long time but this is the first time I’m posting on GTP in years! I have a stupid username I made when I was a kid and I can’t change it lol, might just make a new account 😅

The game looks amazing here, can’t wait to take photos in it! Also I can see the Porsche 935 in some of those photos but I thought they removed it from the list?

Also seeing the car list from the game files makes me as a BMW fan sad and happy at the same time. Awesome to see the F87 M2C there but where is the E39, E60, normal E92 and normal F82? I really hope they didn’t cut those cars, it doesn’t make any sense to me.

On another note, I pre-installed yesterday and am super excited to play on Oct 5th! Going to pick up a wheel this week too!

Also seeing the car list from the game files makes me as a BMW fan sad and happy at the same time. Awesome to see the F87 M2C there but where is the E39, E60, normal E92 and normal F82? I really hope they didn’t cut those cars, it doesn’t make any sense to me.
Don't think they made it. The preload file seems to be the final car list as-is on launch day. No Q60 Concept (justified because there is a production car). No E39. No base Huracan or the Aventador. That is sad.

At the very least they will return for free.

Last edited:
Instead of the base Huracan we are getting the Evo, Performante and STO which is a great line-up. Since the Evo is the replacement base model, it's not exactly terrible. Looks wise it's almost identical.

The Aventador is different, we're getting the J, SV and SVJ iirc. I guess the SV is close to a base Aventador but I still would have preferred the base model over the J.

Last edited:
I was dreading the pre install due to the size and my current slowish internet, but low and behold I was pleasantly surprised to find that it had already done it even though my Xbox was not in Instant On mode. Gotta love Xbox 😁
Same here, turned my Xbox on to see the game fully downloaded already. I thought that was only supposed to happen with Instant On. :lol:

Instead of the base Huracan we are getting the Evo, Performante and STO which is a great line-up. Since the Evo is the replacement base model, it's not exactly terrible. Looks wise it's almost identical.

The Aventador is different, we're getting the J, SV and SVR iirc. I guess the SV is close to a base Aventador but I still would have preferred the base model over the J.
I'm actually sad the base Huracán is gone. I love the way it looks.

As for the base Aventador, not a big loss.

Same here, turned my Xbox on to see the game fully downloaded already. I thought that was only supposed to happen with Instant On. :lol:
It always does that. I've almost never had to tell it to download a Forza update, they always happen when I'm not looking despite having Instant On disabled and the power light being off most of the time.

Then again, with 5GHz Wifi and decent internet, it doesn't take long for it to download anything anyway.

It always does that. I've almost never had to tell it to download a Forza update, they always happen when I'm not looking despite having Instant On disabled and the power light being off most of the time.

Then again, with 5GHz Wifi and decent internet, it doesn't take long for it to download anything anyway.
I'm new the Series X, but don't recall this happening on One X. Wasn't just Forza either, I had initiated a list of downloads, powered off the Xbox and the downloads were done next time I turned it on. It's a great feature, honestly.

Last edited:

The Aventador is different, we're getting the J, SV and SVR iirc. I guess the SV is close to a base Aventador but I still would have preferred the base model over the J.
Thank you god! all i need is a super trofeo evo/ gt3 variant and i'm set

So it just occured to me. I wonder what kind of P.I. classes we are going to have? Will they be similar FM7 or FH5? On a side note, I hope Turn 10 gets the message we would also like seperate RACE classes for GT, LMP, etc.

Pending how the classes work will really affect which cars I want to grind out. Hopefully we see something before hand. I did not pay attention to the YouTubers Demo P.I. vs FM7 or FH5.

Don't think they made it. The preload file seems to be the final car list as-is on launch day. No Q60 Concept (justified because there is a production car). No E39. No base Huracan or the Aventador. That is sad.

At the very least they will return for free.
It's entirely possible there are more cars coming on Day 1 with a patch.

Thank you god! all i need is a super trofeo evo/ gt3 variant and i'm set
It's weird, since they just released the Super Trofeo Evo for FH5 but it's not in at launch for FM2023. We only get these:
1695321202675.png

I was also mistaken, no Aventador SV, only the roofless J and the aggressively styled SVJ.
But we get the Aventador rebodies - Veneno, Centarino and Sian. Plus the utterly crazily loud Essenza SCV12.

It's weird, since they just released the Super Trofeo Evo for FH5 but it's not in at launch for FM2023. We only get these:
View attachment 1289025

I was also mistaken, no Aventador SV, only the roofless J and the aggressively styled SVJ.
But we get the Aventador rebodies - Veneno, Centarino and Sian. Plus the utterly crazily loud Essenza SCV12.
not having the murcielago sv feels wrong, hope it comes back

Back