FP Motorsports

Hey guys, I have good/bad news. I've been invited to join Deadlights Kustoms. This is a great opportunity to tune for some of the most talented painters in Forza, but I'll have to quit FPM. :indiff: I'll keep you guys on my friends list and I hope you still consider me an unofficial member. Most of DLK are painters so they don't do much racing....I'd still like to race with you guys when time permits. :cheers:

I was had a 4 wheeler accident 2 days ago. I have road rash on my arms and face some spots so bad they are considered 3ed degree burns. What can I use for pain and preventing scaring????

Check on the internet, but you need to a have low to zero mucous diet.
Low mucous (mucus) helps keep skin from scarring. I know this first hand.

Hey guys, I have good/bad news. I've been invited to join Deadlights Kustoms. This is a great opportunity to tune for some of the most talented painters in Forza, but I'll have to quit FPM. :indiff: I'll keep you guys on my friends list and I hope you still consider me an unofficial member. Most of DLK are painters so they don't do much racing....I'd still like to race with you guys when time permits. :cheers:

Next thing you know...you'll be painting for a bunch of tuners.

Good luck with your NEW friends...:)

Good luck Wiggs, I've bought a few paints from them before, now they'll have good tunes too.

Could I make a request to join the FPM club on Forza 4? I'm a member on Horizon and I'm on the roster already but I was with team MXR on Forza 4 until a while ago because it was too much pushing for leaderboard times, I like going for good leaderboard times now and then but I can't have fun if it needs to be done constantly.

Have fun Wiggs 👍 Hope they will use your tunes :cheers:

This club needs Forza 5 soooon or everybody left before the release.. Oh well. I haven't done any Forza in months, still doing iRacing though. I'm sure you guys will love it. :dopey:

New McLaren MP4-12C GT3 :bowdown:

Happy new year everybody :cheers: 43 minutes to go!

43 minutes over there....:)

Hogmaney (last day of the year) as my grandfather used to say. He was from Scotland..It could be Gaelic, Norse, French...the Scots borrowed from everyone over the last 1000years :lol:

After a lot of soul searching, I regrettably, am leaving FPM.
I have decided that do to scheduling I can not spend the time in the club, racing, etc, that I should.

It was really nice meeting all my new friends (which I hope they will keep in touch) I'm not leaving Forzaplanet...

I feel like I'm one of the rats deserting the ship...

My decision has nothing whatsoever to do with the members.

I have decided that do to scheduling I can not spend the time in the club, racing, etc, that I should.

It was really nice meeting all my new friends (which I hope they will keep in touch) I'm not leaving Forzaplanet...

You traitor! I can't believe you're leaving....wait.....nevermind. :embarrassed:

WTF???......I think you just need to find a game/club that does painting...:cheers:

^^I know. I was recently watching some old replays of club races and it really got me missing them but with my hectic schedule, I cannot commit to anything right now plus it seems many members/racers are occupied with other life distractions.

Yeah I miss it! We had great fun with the club. Though I'm not starting F4 up any soon. iRacing is still a daily thing :embarrassed:

Or I'll chip in with my controller if anybody wants to do something.. Soccer was always fun!

Did anybody see TopGear last Sunday? I wonder if Forza 5 will have car rugby, looked like fun! :D

On a side note:
fanateccsl1.jpg

Fanatec CSL! :D Put it together yesterday, very good quality 👍

Back