FPM Season 3 schedule and standings.

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 826 comments
:lol: dang! FPM is slowing down hardcore style.

Sad but true. The whole Forza 4 Community is falling off....the game has been out for a year. :( I'll probably still play it until Forza 5 comes out....just not as much.

Yeah it does seem to be slowing but after the season is over I am down if anyone is interested in a Weekly Sunday Race. Since I will not be able to finish out this season do to work schedule, I still love racing with you guys but Sundays are my only guaranteed day off. Each month I could have a different weekday off and Saturdays are inevitable (working).

These next few months are going to be pretty dead due to it being the holidays and game release season.

I'm hoping we can carry things over to Horizon in a few weeks. Maybe that can carry us over a bit until FM5 comes out....

Yeah it does seem to be slowing but after the season is over I am down if anyone is interested in a Weekly Sunday Race. Since I will not be able to finish out this season do to work schedule, I still love racing with you guys but Sundays are my only guaranteed day off. Each month I could have a different weekday off and Saturdays are inevitable (working).

These next few months are going to be pretty dead due to it being the holidays and game release season.

Saturdays and Sundays are pretty much the same for me. I work shifts so Saturday is always the same shift as Sunday. No problem for me to race on Sunday :D

I'm hoping we can carry things over to Horizon in a few weeks. Maybe that can carry us over a bit until FM5 comes out....

We should make the Horizon season a bit more relaxd to attract more people. Same class etc.. But I think that was already the plan.. Can't wait :) Really want to 'feel' the game.

After this season, I probably won't be playing Forza all that much, maybe not at all. F12012 has been put on the side for now. The little time I do play during the week, I spend doing qualifying runs in Forza. So I would like to at least get a season or two done in F12012.

Also, with Assassin's Creed III coming out at the end of the month, and Halo 4 coming out the week after. I'll be splitting my time between both games, trying to beat the single player.

Whaddup? Results..? Who will join tomorrow? This is probably the only Friday I'll be able to join :(
I think I should be able to make it. I work at 9 am pst but the races usually only last about 20-30 minutes.

Whaddup? Results..? Who will join tomorrow? This is probably the only Friday I'll be able to join :(

I think I should be able to make it. I work at 9 am pst but the races usually only last about 20-30 minutes.

I'm working tomorrow, so no race for me. I don't know what happened to Chris last night, but the qualifying results for B class at 10pm were:

1. Forcone 10
2. Teewiggs 9
3. LoadedLove 8
4. I7akk0N 7

Wow totally forgot! AGAIN! :banghead: I'm sorry guys :indiff: Totally getting into iRacing lately.. I'll be joining tomorrow though! Any other R2 guys joining? Otherwise I'll prep me a B class car to race with.

Will no longer be able to make Fridays races due to work :(

:(

Darn. I forgot to post the qualifying results before I left for work. I'll post them later when I get home.

I should be racing tomorrow Carlos. Ready for another epic battle with you my friend. :cheers:

Darn. I forgot to post the qualifying results before I left for work. I'll post them later when I get home.

I should be racing tomorrow Carlos. Ready for another epic battle with you my friend. :cheers:

You are coming! Very nice! :cheers:

Qualifying results...

B-Class

1. Forcone 10
2. Teewiggs 9
3. LoadedLove 8
4. I7akk0N 7

R2-Class

1. SilentDrifterGT 10
2. zr1chris 9

Wow totally forgot! AGAIN! :banghead: I'm sorry guys :indiff: Totally getting into iRacing lately.. I'll be joining tomorrow though! Any other R2 guys joining? Otherwise I'll prep me a B class car to race with.

:(

I have never tried iRacing but it sounds very interesting. I should look into that one day... I don't know too much about it but I like some of the rules that apply there. For example I think they keep some kind of a record of your crashes and incidents and you gain something faster by avoiding crashes etc..? Something like that, right? :D

There's a monthly fee though, isn't there?

Good race. Even though everyone was pretty much just racing there own selves lol.

Lack of people kills the fun...! :( Pretty much a perfect race for me though, hardly any mistakes! Almost matched my hotlapping time too! Actually I like this track very much 👍

Lack of people kills the fun...! :( Pretty much a perfect race for me though, hardly any mistakes! Almost matched my hotlapping time too! Actually I like this track very much 👍

Pfftt I was horrible.. you should have seen my car by the end of the race. I tried to drink some coffee before but only got about half a cup in before the race lol.. was so sleeeeeepy.

Also by mid race I was being overly aggressive trying to catch you and just ended messing up more lol.

I ran my fastest lap during the race but was still no match for Silent. This was purely a hotlapping session. Only action I had was passing the B-Class cars.

OP has been updated.

I ran my fastest lap during the race but was still no match for Silent. This was purely a hotlapping session. Only action I had was passing the B-Class cars.

OP has been updated.

I crashed pretty bad right in front of you and you almost rear ended me lol. Lucky those cars have some crazy braking.

Sorry guys I had problems and I was just a little too late to the party :( I logged on and I saw you guys go offline..

Forcone, iRacing uses a rating system that will punish you for every mistake. Going off track or loss of control you get -points. But if you race clean you get points. You start as a rookie, I'm in the nvidia cup (mx5) now trying to make some points so I can get into next class. Because of this rating system nobody wants -points so the most of them race very clean. Real racing drivers are also using this sim.. I bought the starter pack, 12,50 for 3 months and you get the circuits you need for the rookie class. You should give it a try!

Edit: yes it's a monthly fee. But if you want more circuits you can buy them for around 15 dollar each. You don't need them all because you only need the circuits that are in the cup you're racing in.

Good times! Even though I got lapped in my own class, lol. That's what I get for not preparing. Thanks for the race guys!👍 Hopefully I'll be more competitive next time.

Good times! Even though I got lapped in my own class, lol. That's what I get for not preparing. Thanks for the race guys!👍 Hopefully I'll be more competitive next time.

This track was a bit harder for me to tune for then the others. Those curbs are the devil.. if they arent almost spinning me out.. they're almost flipping me. Good to have a race with you and thanks for moving aside as well 👍. You'll improve fast here, I know I did.

This track was a bit harder for me to tune for then the others. Those curbs are the devil.. if they arent almost spinning me out.. they're almost flipping me. Good to have a race with you and thanks for moving aside as well 👍. You'll improve fast here, I know I did.

Higher ride height, low bump, and high rebound will let you take curbs with no problem....most of the time. Some short wheelbase cars will almost always struggle over curbs.

Some advice from the master :D

I can't give out too much good advice. :sly: I'll most certainly lose the championship to Forcone if I don't win one or two of the last races....and Loaded is no slouch either...he'll finish ahead of me if I'm not careful. :P

Latest Posts

Back