Free cars???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 90 comments
  • 4,355 views
Messages
591
Canada
Ontario
Messages
ask and i will tell :)
Messages
haha you wish!
Hey everybody!! Anyone nice enough to send me a car?? :)
 
There's a forum dedicated to this, if people are nice enough to :)
 
elitedriver123
There's a forum dedicated to this, if people are nice enough to :)

R u nice enough?
 
elitedriver123
Umm... What do you have in mind?

Idk what r u willing to give me?
 
Gtracer123
Idk what r u willing to give me?

AUP! Arg!

It your post should have said "I don't know, what are you willing to send me?"

You're NOT texting your friends, please, refrain from using text language.
 
DJones
AUP! Arg!

It your post should have said "I don't know, what are you willing to send me?"

You're NOT texting your friends, please, refrain from using text language.

K im soooo sorry

elitedriver123
That doesn't really narrow it down for me :p

Ummm.... A nice good car??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm.... A nice good car??

Okay..? I guess a surprise nice, good car will be good enough?

EDIT: Also, don't double post. Familiarize with the Edit button :)
 
always a few bums around
 
elitedriver123
Okay..? I guess a surprise nice, good car will be good enough?

EDIT: Also, don't double post. Familiarize with the Edit button :)

Umm a fast good car for example a ZR1 or a viper or even maybe a lamborghini or a Ferrari :) something like that. Not really a challenger
 
AUP! Arg!

It your post should have said "I don't know, what are you willing to send me?"

You're NOT texting your friends, please, refrain from using text language.

K im soooo sorry

:lol: Are you kidding me? Epic fail! :lol:
 
Umm a fast good car for example a ZR1 or a viper or even maybe a lamborghini or a Ferrari :) something like that. Not really a challenger

Alright. I'll try to do that at least early tomorrow.

EDIT: Why is there so many members in this thread?? :lol:
 
Umm a fast good car for example a ZR1 or a viper or even maybe a lamborghini or a Ferrari :) something like that. Not really a challenger

Nope. Only Fiat 500s.
 
elitedriver123
Okay..? I guess a surprise nice, good car will be good enough?

EDIT: Also, don't double post. Familiarize with the Edit button :)

Where's the edit button :P

Thanx man!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i would give you one of my x2010 vettels, but the trade limit stops me.
 
Mental note from OP's brain to OP:

1- Earn credits.
2- Buy cars.
3- Read AUP.
 
elitedriver123
You should see it on the bottom-right of your posts.

Ooo thnx btw when u send me a car remember u have to send me a friend request my PSN is on my profile just mention that it's "elitedriver123" from gtplanet :) I appreciate it :)

masterrawad
i would give you one of my x2010 vettels, but the trade limit stops me.

Maybe tomorrow?? :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo thnx btw when u send me a car remember u have to send me a friend request my PSN is on my profile just mention that it's "elitedriver123" from gtplanet :) I appreciate it :)

Understood.

Maybe tomorrow?? :)

You can't due to the trading limit.
 
elitedriver123
Understood.

You can't due to the trading limit.

Oh ok now I get it by the way thanks that you're gonna give me a car

Heathenpride
Mental note from OP's brain to OP:

1- Earn credits.
2- Buy cars.
3- Read AUP.

What's AUP?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo thanks. By the way, when you send me a car remember that you have to send me a friend request. My PSN is on my profile, just mention that it's "elitedriver123" from gtplanet :) I appreciate it :)

For future, try to avoid text speak. Most of us don't mind, but some people will report you for it. Merry Christmas:)

AUP is the Acceptable Use Policy,and it contains all the rules you need to know for posting on GTPlanet. You can find it here: https://www.gtplanet.net/aup

Merry Christmas :)
 
What's AUP?

Uhhh.... It's the contract where you MUST follow before joining in the first place??

EDIT: My gosh, what it is? Active User overload? :lol:
 
masterrawad
but i want a lamborghini miura in return.

Srry don't have one :(

elitedriver123
Uhhh.... It's the contract where you MUST follow before joining in the first place?

Oh ya now I remember slightly
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ya now I remember slightly

You'd better read it. Or else the Mods will snip you down like a hawk gnawing at your neck :)
 
elitedriver123
You'd better read it. Or else the Mods will snip you down like a hawk gnawing at your neck :)

Is there a way to double check just in case (but I did read it)
 
Is there a way to double check just in case (but I did read it)

Yep. I hyperlinked it for you, or look at the very bottom of the screen. You should see "Acceptable Use Policy."
 
Back