Free cars???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 90 comments
  • 4,355 views
elitedriver123
Yep. I hyperlinked it for you, or look at the very bottom of the screen.

Hyperlinked? Bottom of the screen?
 
elitedriver123
"Acceptable Use Policy."

It's not at the bottom of the thread screen
 
How drunk are you?
 
elitedriver123
Well, I instead just provided him an all-to link, but whatev' :p

K thanks by the way I remember that I DID read it. :)
 
K thanks by the way I remember that I DID read it. :)

Kay. Make sure you memorize it. Wouldn't want a hawk gnawing at your neck now do we?
 
elitedriver123
Kay. Make sure you memorize. Wouldn't want a hawk gnawing at your neck now do we?

Nope don't want that
 
Definitely in the wrong section and that's probably the least incorrect thing I could point out about this thread.
 
Definitely in the wrong section and that's probably the least incorrect thing I could point out about this thread.
You're just upset he didn't share his eggnog :lol:
 
AUP? What is AUP? Where is AUP?

Are you kidding me???

I asked my 10 year old son today, after reading that a GTP member had no idea what it was, to go to gtplanet site & find & explain the AUP which he was not familiar with prior to today.

He found it and could explain it within minutes... if you joined this site and cannot say what the AUP is then you fail, you fail hard & my 10yo son could do what you could not.

Not being nasty & I'm not being unfair, the fact is folks if you have posted once on this site then you have already agreed to follow the AUP so not being aware of it is a massive failure, you should seriously be ashamed...
 
borrow glitch my cars shared online
 
Hey everybody are any of you generous enough to give me a FREE car hopefully a GOOD one :)
 
like i said i would gve you an x1 but the trade limit won't let me.
 
Heathenpride
AUP? What is AUP? Where is AUP?

Are you kidding me???

I asked my 10 year old son today, after reading that a GTP member had no idea what it was, to go to gtplanet site & find & explain the AUP which he was not familiar with prior to today.

He found it and could explain it within minutes... if you joined this site and cannot say what the AUP is then you fail, you fail hard & my 10yo son could do what you could not.

Not being nasty & I'm not being unfair, the fact is folks if you have posted once on this site then you have already agreed to follow the AUP so not being aware of it is a massive failure, you should seriously be ashamed...

Man CALM DOWN!!!!!!!! IM SORRY THAT I DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE AEE MORE THAN 1 THING THAT AUP STANDS FOR!!! OH MY GOD!
 
like i said i would gve you an x1 but the trade limit won't let me.

You should say money limit ;) , he tought you already had gifted a car today and you would send it tomorrow
 
blitz24
definitely in the wrong section and that's probably the least incorrect thing i could point out about this thread.

i never put this thread jn this section! I put it in threads at the menu thing and then this morning i saw it in gt5 marketplace ok!! So stop being so mean to me!!!!!
 
Clever -.-
 
So that there could be more people

Begging is just leaving it open for all abuse from every one.
Plus making threads on the exact same subject is frowned upon here.:)
Bye for now.:)
 
So 1 free car isn't enough? Play the game and get yourself a free car by earning credits (which are free too)!
 
i never put this thread jn this section! I put it in threads at the menu thing and then this morning i saw it in gt5 marketplace ok!! So stop being so mean to me!!!!!

Not being mean. Just pointing out (now) that you have created duplicate threads asking for free stuff. One is okay, two is pushing it.
 
Threads merged - don't attempt to make yet another one.
 
Back