Free cars???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 90 comments
  • 4,355 views
Since this is a begging general. Anyone nice enough to gift me any car? Thanks.
 
Since this is a begging general. Anyone nice enough to gift me any car? Thanks.

*sighs* I guess I will again... :p Unfortunately I'll need another 24 hours for you, as GTracer got priority.

Wait, I meant another 48 hours (I have another trade set up). I think it's best to ask someone else :p
 
elitedriver123
*sighs* I guess I will again... :p Unfortunately I'll need another 24 hours for you, as GTracer got priority.

Wait, I meant another 48 hours (I have another trade set up). I think it's best to ask someone else :p

Hey man :) send me an fr my PSN is on my profile let me know it's you
 
I want one too , It doesn't mater which one...
assobio.gif
 
By the way Carl, I need your PSN.
 
Oh your serious ? wow , werty_56-1 , merry x-mas :) (If the car is 0/0/0 this isn't the right psn )

How else will I gift the car to you? :lol:
 
@elitedriver123

Have you sent me an fr yet? I havnt checked because I just had breakfast
 
Gtracer123
Man CALM DOWN!!!!!!!! IM SORRY THAT I DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE THERE AEE MORE THAN 1 THING THAT AUP STANDS FOR!!! OH MY GOD!

I was calm, totally zen-like in fact...

Meanwhile some light reading for you from the AUP dude 👍

"Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters"
 
@ Gtracer123

I can't send a car, but I can send you 5 paints.

If want them add me to PSN in next hour. Say it's you on friend request.
 
Heathenpride
I was calm, totally zen-like in fact...

Meanwhile some light reading for you from the AUP dude 👍

"Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters"

Ok no harm done :) peace...?
 
andy54321
@ Gtracer123

I can't send a car, but I can send you 5 paints.

If want them add me to PSN in next hour. Say it's you on friend request.

Ya sure thanks man! I'll send you a fr in like 5 seconds saying its gtracer123
 
well try the borrow glitch with my cars on line if you want?
 
This thread is hilarious!
 
Gtracer123
Ya sure thanks man! I'll send you a fr in like 5 seconds saying its gtracer123

Cheers. Chrome or matte paints ? Or a mixture ?
 
Since it's a charity giving , PLEASE IM begging give cars to fundation Carl3456 please
eusa_pray.gif
 
juelz2009
well try the borrow glitch with my cars on line if you want?

What's the borrow glitch?
 
andy54321
Cheers. Chrome or matte paints ? Or a mixture ?

Chrome please :)
 
Sent 5 chrome. And some other items.

Since it's a charity giving , PLEASE IM begging give cars to fundation Carl3456 please
eusa_pray.gif


Everything does work :)
 
shoulda joined the GTP Secret Santa ;)
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
shoulda joined the GTP Secret Santa ;)

What did you get??
 
Gtracer123
Ok no harm done :) peace...?

No problem mate, enjoy the holidays 👍
 
So any free cars for me now?
 
Back