Free DLC adds a new track : details inside

• Thread starter Symtex
  • 40 comments
Also adds 5 new cars.
#2 Audi Sport North America R8
1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the "Car Pass" is required.

This is just a sick track. I have raced on it numerous times, and I go there every year. I am so glad this was brought back. I was dismayed to see it missing from FM5. Us Wisconsin folks, we must rejoice!!

I'm gobsmacked. I didn't think we'd see any track DLC for this game. I hope it's not the last and I'm glad I ain't completed my career yet.

LOL They even have Professor Frink from the Simpsons working on the track (or at least his nephew Andrew).

UkHardcore isn't the only one griping about this track if these odd comments from Satoru Iwata on the previous video are anything to go by :lol:

TK4MDj6.png

They added my favorite Corvette too :3 I'm glad we get more tracks now, I was getting tired of using the same ones.

Now I know why my photos stopped uploading earlier. A treat that it's free and five free cars, too.

VXR
Now I know why my photos stopped uploading earlier. A treat that it's free and five free cars, too.
Yeah I can't wait to get home and drive around it a few times with the different cars from my garage.

One of my favorite tracks from the previous games; one I actually took the time to learn racing in without the braking line. Excited to see it back!

Edit: I totally love how they added more career races! Having beaten all of the career races just a few days ago, this couldn't have come at a better time.

Last edited:
I am absolutely in love with how tasty the lighting is in this game when the sun is higher in the sky. I was hoping to throw the Mach 1 around here, but I only had time to take a couple cars around it.

:drool:

Can't wait to head back to it when I've got more time.

My Forza has been a bit cheeky. Decide to go through and do a couple of the career I have finished earlier and do the new RA races. I've come across a few of them that say I have already done RA but not Catalunya. Ha!

Nice to have a new track. It feels bigger than the FM4 one for some reason, but that may be just me.

Might buy the car pack too.

My Forza has been a bit cheeky. Decide to go through and do a couple of the career I have finished earlier and do the new RA races. I've come across a few of them that say I have already done RA but not Catalunya. Ha!

Nice to have a new track. It feels bigger than the FM4 one for some reason, but that may be just me.

Might buy the car pack too.

Yup, I noticed the same. Some championships I had already (supposedly) completed Road America, but not Bathhurst or Catalunya...

Yup, I noticed the same. Some championships I had already (supposedly) completed Road America, but not Bathhurst or Catalunya...
Haha, same here! I got all excited last night to take my Viper GTS-R out on RA to (re)complete the series, only to find it was Bathurst that wasn't complete.

UkHardcore isn't the only one griping about this track if these odd comments from Satoru Iwata on the previous video are anything to go by :lol:

TK4MDj6.png
I cant even comprehend how many times I had arguments with idiots like that with all the free co-op Mass Effect 3 DLC. Amazing how people will argue about something not being free, when it is free. Just idiots.

If we did not have the huge uproar that followed the release they probably would of charged us £7.99 for a track.
Was hoping for the Ring but tbh at this point im just happy to see a new track!
Something very similar to that happened with either F2 or Forza 3. The dlc was supposed to be a certain amount but the community voiced their opinion stating the price was too high, and T10 dropped the dlc price in half. So yes, T10 does listen to the community feedback. Even though I am still puzzled by some of the decisions in F5. But in their defense, it was a launch title for the new console. It will get better. And will be way better when F6 comes out.

Its not free!
The game costs money, its just a track that you payed for in advance.
Since the number of tracks was horrible, its a good start.
But would like to see more short curvy tracks! Please turn 10!

Back